Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 6 ends with 8 lynch votes.

Game freeze.

edit: dammit PMJ stop being a ninja

If you could do the day update, that would be great since I'm going to bed and wouldn't be able to do it until I got home from school tomorrow.

double edit: double ninja'd seriously

RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 7 ends with 7 lynch votes.

Night 6

Wolf couldn't wait for everyone to go to bed. When he heard that Some Loser admitted to being Fox, he kill kill killed him dead so fast it was crazy. Some Loser was:

Role: Fox McCloud
Alignment: Brawlers

You are ace pilot Fox McCloud, son of the legendary James McCloud. You and the rest of Star Fox have traveled all over in the pursuit of truth and justice.

Attack 1: Fire Fox (10/100)

Ability: Do a Barrel Roll!
Once a night you may press Z or R twice PM me saying you would like to do a barrel roll. In so doing, you will avoid all abilities used on you during that night. However, you can't use any other abilities if you use this ability. You may only use this ability three times.

Ability: I Guess I Should Be Thankful
Falco will save you from death once.

Ability: Enemy Shield Analyzed
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of any player. You will learn their role PM at the start of the next day.

Final Smash: Landmaster
When you use this ability, the last person who cast a vote will die. Up to two others will also die, depending on the first victim's position in the player list and the time of day you use this ability.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminated

"AHAHAHAHAHA YESSSSSSSSSSSS," Wolf howled like a banshee. He danced in Some Loser's guts and woke everyone up. They all came to investigate and saw Tri3sten bathing in Some Loser's blood. "You can suck it and you can suck it and you can suck it! All of you suck it. I'm out! Peace!" And he flew off in his Wolfen.

...Tri3sten was:

Role: Wolf O'Donnell
Alignment: Rejects

You are Wolf, leader of Star Wolf, and now leader of the merry band of rejects. You are angry about the time that Fox was a single spot above you on the tier list, so much so that you hired a band of rejects to help you kill him. You even hooked them up with cloaking devices to help them blend in, so this should be easy. Should you fall before he does, your team will bring glory to your name by wiping out everyone else.

Attack 1: Blaster (10/100)

Ability: Jelly
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: Illusion
Once a game on any night you may PM me the name of a player. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.

Ability: Wolf Flash
Once each night you may kill any player other than yourself.

Final Smash: Landmaster
When you use this ability, the last person who cast a vote will die. Up to two others will also die, depending on the first victim's position in the player list and the time of day you use this ability.

Win Condition: Live longer than Fox does (Should this happen, you will be pronounced a winner and removed from the game.)
Alternate Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

Everyone stared, dumbfounded. Sure, there was one threat gone, but little did they know that the remaining members of the Rejects weren't about to give up just yet. They were in it to win it. Will the Rejects come back from this? Who knows...

Congratulations to Tri3sten, the game's first winner!

Day 7 starts now. There are twelve of you left, which means you need seven votes to lynch. There is no time limit. The battle will take place at Distant Planet. Be careful not to get eaten!

3..2..1..GO!

I don't know if Wolf being gone is a good thing or a bad thing... but okay.

Since the stage is Distant Planet, and we know no one is Olimar (unless someone lied about that for some reason), that means there are other Stages that don't match an existing players. Since Chillarmy was the last to admit his character (other then Dark Void, who gave obvious hints), I think he's probably lying about his character. He probably waited to see if anyone else would admit Samus before saying it, because it was the most believable out of the remaining characters.

VOTE: <Chillarmy>

List of confo-non wolves at this point? I would think something like:

Sir Taco
I sent LuckyFire a message. LuckyFire confirmed this. LuckyFire is pretty much confo-town right now, and she confirmed my claimed ability. Claimed R.O.B.

LuckyFire
LuckyFire is lynchproof, because of her ability called "You're to slow!" A lynchproof wolf would be OP. Claimed Sonic.

MtC and Bo$$_89
MtC and BoSS are masons. Claimed Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. (can't remember which claimed which)

Am I missing anyone?

A Final Smash has been unleashed!

I'm Super Pimp Daddy Ape donkey kong thank you very much

Vote: Chillarmy
Same as Machamp

Is that 2 Final Smashes going on at the same time? I don't think the last one ended. Get ready for some craziness. Let's just hope it's not a wolf with the other one (Sir Taco has the first one, correct?).

Sir Taco, I'd also like to point out that there's a chance you have that ability, but aren't R.O.B.. You're definitely not on my confirmed townie list. And TheGuy should also probably be on that list. Jay/Bisharp's role basically confirms Mario is in this game, and he also threw that Bob-Omb at Flygon.

My role would be OP on a wolf.

Also, yes, my final smash is going still.

So. Our Seer is gone, and so is Wolf...I can't decide if this simplifies or complicates things.

There are seven of us left that could be wolves. (Not including myself, because I know I'm not a wolf.) Honestly, I'm clueless as to who could be scum so...how does mass role revealing sound? With Wolf gone, I don't think the wolves can kill reliably, and with our Seer gone, we don't have to worry about him being found out, which means we (should) be free to role reveal. It might be a good idea to wait until next game day to do it so we can see if the wolves can still kill, but that leaves us with what we should do today...

@Machamp: I'm not too sure about that; I find it difficult to believe Samus was omitted from the game. But then again, I said the same thing about Yoshi, so if the past is any indication I'm probably wrong.

Also, Tri3sten claimed he was Pit. I'm not sure what that implies, but it happened.

Oh, and I find it odd that there were no Fire Emblem characters revealed. This makes me think that one of the wolves is Roy, since I find it unlikely that there were no Fire Emblem characters included in this game.

Starboard Driger said:
So. Our Seer is gone, and so is Wolf...I can't decide if this simplifies or complicates things.

First of all, he wasn't really a Seer. He could only use that Ability once a game to learn someone's role. Very weak compared to an every night kind of role.

Starboard Driger said:
There are seven of us left that could be wolves. (Not including myself, because I know I'm not a wolf.)

Second of all, where the heck are you getting that number? There's already four Wolves gone and if there were seven less, they would have won this game already...There's Roy and Mewtwo left...unless one of them wasn't included, which I find hard to believe. It's possible there might be an independent or two, but we should worry about the wolves right now anyway.

dmaster out.

The reason I waited was because I really didn't support the idea of a mass reveal, especially considering the because of it we lost our seer and potentially our most valuable Brawler. I agree that this does make me sort of suspicious, but unless it comes down to the wire I would not like to reveal my role PM.

What Seer are you talking about? Some Loser could only use that ability once a game, and it wasn't even because of the character reveal that Some Loser died. It was pretty obvious that he was Fox as soon as he dodged Astra's shot. Kirby (can't remember) and Dedede (ChillBill) were the closest things to Seer's we've had, and they died a while ago.

dmaster said:
Starboard Driger said:
There are seven of us left that could be wolves. (Not including myself, because I know I'm not a wolf.)

Second of all, where the heck are you getting that number? There's already four Wolves gone and if there were seven less, they would have won this game already...There's Roy and Mewtwo left...unless one of them wasn't included, which I find hard to believe. It's possible there might be an independent or two, but we should worry about the wolves right now anyway.

dmaster out.

I think he means out of the remaining players, there are 7 (not including himself) that aren't confirmed townies.

dmaster said:
First of all, he wasn't really a Seer. He could only use that Ability once a game to learn someone's role. Very weak compared to an every night kind of role.

You're right, I can't read. Disregard most of my previous post.

Starboard Driger said:

Hm? There are four confirmed non-wolves out of the 12 players left. That leaves 8 potential wolves. I excluded myself, which leaves 7.

Chillarmy said:
The reason I waited was because I really didn't support the idea of a mass reveal, especially considering the because of it we lost our seer and potentially our most valuable Brawler. I agree that this does make me sort of suspicious, but unless it comes down to the wire I would not like to reveal my role PM.

DNA said the same thing, and he was a wolf. Just sayin'.

Well you guys obviously aren't going to relent, so here it is.

Role: Samus Aran

You are Samus. Many years ago, Metroid players flipped when they found out that you were a total hottie underneath all that armor. Guys across the internet have shamelessly fapped to you.

Attack 1: Screw Attack (10/100)

Ability: X-Ray Visor
At any time during any night you may PM me to activate this ability. You will learn the names of all players who are holding an item at the start of the next day. Once this ability has been successfully used, it can't be used the next night.

Ability: Grapple Beam
Once each night you may PM me a player's name. If that player is holding an item, you will steal it. If you try to pass an item and use this ability, your ability will fail if your pass does.

Final Smash: Hypermode
When you use this ability, you will receive the following benefits for the next 2 days and 2 nights:

- X-Ray Visor can be used the next night after a successful usage
- Using X-Ray Visor will also reveal the role PMs of two of the item-holding players.
- If you successfully steal an item with Grapple Beam, that player will have their vote weight reduced by 1; yours will increase by 1
- You will be deathproof.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminate

I lol'd at my description

Chillarmy said:
Well you guys obviously aren't going to relent, so here it is.

Role: Samus Aran

You are Samus. Many years ago, Metroid players flipped when they found out that you were a total hottie underneath all that armor. Guys across the internet have shamelessly fapped to you.

Attack 1: Screw Attack (10/100)

Ability: X-Ray Visor
At any time during any night you may PM me to activate this ability. You will learn the names of all players who are holding an item at the start of the next day. Once this ability has been successfully used, it can't be used the next night.

Ability: Grapple Beam
Once each night you may PM me a player's name. If that player is holding an item, you will steal it. If you try to pass an item and use this ability, your ability will fail if your pass does.

Final Smash: Hypermode
When you use this ability, you will receive the following benefits for the next 2 days and 2 nights:

- X-Ray Visor can be used the next night after a successful usage
- Using X-Ray Visor will also reveal the role PMs of two of the item-holding players.
- If you successfully steal an item with Grapple Beam, that player will have their vote weight reduced by 1; yours will increase by 1
- You will be deathproof.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats are eliminate

I lol'd at my description

Hmm... Not buying it. The wording is a little weird in a lot of parts, and the description - while funny - doesn't really have much to it.

The part that confuses me is the passing of items. How does that exactly work? Because the Grapple Beam ability is more about stealing an item...I'm just a little lost on that.

Anyway, did you use X-Ray Visor last night Chillarmy? If you did, it could help confirm that you are who you say you are.

dmaster out.

Machamp, where is the wording weird? I can't find anything wrong with it. And if you mean "the description is short" by "[not] much to it", there's no rule saying it can't be short. :/

It looks legit to me.

Starboard Driger said:
With Wolf gone, I don't think the wolves can kill reliably, and with our Seer gone, we don't have to worry about him being found out, which means we (should) be free to role reveal. It might be a good idea to wait until next game day to do it so we can see if the wolves can still kill, but that leaves us with what we should do today...

Of course the wolves can still kill. Its pretty rare when the alpha wolf is the last to leave the game, and another wolf is always granted the ability to make the night kill. We'd have no point in playing if there was nobody capable of killing outside of lynching, no?

Starboard Driger said:
Machamp, where is the wording weird? I can't find anything wrong with it. And if you mean "the description is short" by "[not] much to it", there's no rule saying it can't be short. :/

It looks legit to me.

I thought "At any time during any night" was odd wording, but now I realize that since he sometimes can't use it, it can't be "Once each night."

Well, what do you suggest we do? Vote to lynch everyone until one persons role reveal doesn't look legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back