Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 6 ends with 8 lynch votes.

I hit the smash ball earlier this real life day, and it did not miss.

I think we need discussion about who to lynch rather than about the smash ball.

I agree. Right now, I think our best bet would be an inactive if nothing changes.

dmaster has survived this long, obvsly wolf

Our only inactive is Some Loser and I know he's been around. Lurker?

I'm not inactive. :<

We just don't have too many leads to go on.

Chillarmy said:

Hahaha, wonder why it took so long for someone to say that. Normally, I would agree with you (if I wasn't me), but I've just been so obviously Town this whole game. I guess I should be thankful to the Wolves that they really haven't gone after at me at all. It's not like I have an Ability that can possibly kill them or anything. ;p

But it is also funny how you're going after Some Loser when he's pretty much been confirmed as Town and just almost got lynched last Night were it not for some protection...

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Chillarmy said:

Hahaha, wonder why it took so long for someone to say that. Normally, I would agree with you (if I wasn't me), but I've just been so obviously Town this whole game. I guess I should be thankful to the Wolves that they really haven't gone after at me at all. It's not like I have an Ability that can possibly kill them or anything. ;p

But it is also funny how you're going after Some Loser when he's pretty much been confirmed as Town and just almost got lynched last Night were it not for some protection...

dmaster out.

My remark about you was a joke. But I agree, my bad, Some Loser is pretty much a confirmed townie.

Chillarmy said:
dmaster said:

dmaster out.

My remark about you was a joke. But I agree, my bad, Some Loser is pretty much a confirmed townie.

Who's left that isn't pretty much a confirmed townie?

Bo$$_89 said:
I think we should mass role reveal(Beleive someone said this earlier). It'll be easier to sort out the wolves that way.
Very helpful post here. :>
If we can sort out cheesy OP roles from townie roles, we'll finish this totally awesome game in no time.

Anyways, as for my role? I believe I already said so- I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, but my role pretty much sucks. :/

Astra already role revealed that he's Yoshi, and another few claims also have been made.

Made a list of all revealed roles/alive players

Some Loser-Fox
Teal-?
RaichuGirl-?
Bo$$_89-Donkey Kong
Tri3sten-?
Dark Void-?
Porygon-X-?
Sir Taco-ROB
Machamp the Champion-?
Chillarmy-?
TheGuy-?
Starboard Driger
dmaster-?
Luckyfire-Sonic

I probably missed something, but that's as far as I can remember. We can get a more detailed one like this if we start all role revealing.

Luckyfire said:
Bo$$_89 said:
I think we should mass role reveal(Beleive someone said this earlier). It'll be easier to sort out the wolves that way.
Very helpful post here. :>
If we can sort out cheesy OP roles from townie roles, we'll finish this totally awesome game in no time.

Anyways, as for my role? I believe I already said so- I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, but my role pretty much sucks. :/

Astra already role revealed that he's Yoshi, and another few claims also have been made.

Astra's dead silly :p

At first I thought you were being sarcastic, but then I read it again. I think you're role's pretty good, considering you can't be lynched

Chillarmy said:
Probably a wolf has an ability that makes the brawlers hit chance be halved or something. Maybe Mewtwo...

I suppose that does sound realistic; especially since my smash ball ability does mention Mewtwo in its name.

Unvote: Bo$$_89

And it really wouldn't hurt me to reveal. I am Lucario.

I completely missed Luckyfire saying that, weirdly looked over it.

If there's one thing we shouldn't do right now, it's a mass role reveal.

Sigh... I haven't been very excited about this and the current spin-off (although I gotta give Kecleon props for the insane updates... wow). I will now try to get a better grip of the situation.

I'm still suspicious of MtC. I just checked why we unvoted him, and it was only because of the Haunted Water / DNA reveal.

Right now I think about voting for MtC... actually, wynaut now:

VOTE Machamp the Champion

TheGuy said:
I completely missed Luckyfire saying that, weirdly looked over it.

If there's one thing we shouldn't do right now, it's a mass role reveal.

We don't have to role reveal. We could just reveal the names of our characters...I don't see the harm in that.

I'm Pikachu.

Really? Well, now that we got two more name reveals... Meh, whatever I don't want to be the last to reveal so... I'm Falco.

I think revealing roles would be better than names, since there's probably some charecter's that aren't used so we'd have extra spaces available as far as characters go for wolves to lie about

Bo$$_89 said:
I think revealing roles would be better than names, since there's probably some charecter's that aren't used so we'd have extra spaces available as far as characters go for wolves to lie about

No. If the people with important roles reveal everything, then the wolves will target them. That's doing more harm than good.

I just hit the Smash Ball. I guess you can hit it.

Role reveals at this point seems like a bad idea, but my character is Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back