Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 2 ends December 16th 10 pm EST

Yeah, shame on you Dark Void.

Due to breaking two seperate rules by both editing his posts (several times!) and liking a post, I'm going to have to modkill Dark Void.

Dark Void was:

The Narrator
Alignment: Funimation wins
You are the omniscient, omnipotent narrator of this werewolf game. You frequently break the fourth wall to converse with the puny inhabitants of this game because its funny. You're also a bit of a troll.

Ability: Modkill
Whenever someone breaks a rule or just gets on your bad side, you may modkill them instantly. You may use this ability as often as you like.

Ability: Replace
Whenever someone breaks a rule or just gets on your bad side or is Alex, you may replace them, You may use this ability as often as you like.

Ability: Plot Holes
You may change the game state or any player's role without telling anyone.

Ability: Break the rules? But I made the rules!
You've already won the game. And everyone reading this just lost the game.

Carry on.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​
I lost the game and used to many o's
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Vote: Keeper of Night

For the love of grits and gravy! It is OBVIOUS this kid is trying to reverse psychology us lol.

Unvote: Flygon2071
Vote: Keeper of Night

I'd really be satisfied with either one of them, to be honest. The day ends tomorrow, and KoN has more votes on them, so I'll place one more on him in hopes of making the lynch requirement.

His desire to be lynched is rather suspicious of itself, but I'm not too convinced by it.

RaichuGirl said:
Honestly I think that KoN is bluffing about the whole 'before day 5 thing, but I do believe that something shall happen if he's voted off today, as otherwise he would have tried to get himself lynched day 1.

Maybe my ability didn't activate until day 2?

@Dark Void
I don't remember editing anything, but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

We all lost nooo. Used replaced on alex everyday.

Until you realized he was using inverse psychology.

Oh my god

I was like "wow Dark Void is a moron, why did he just go and get himself killed?"

then I was like wow I am dumb

re kon vs flygon: I don't really care which of them gets lynched.

Vote count:

Flygon2071: 9
HypnoticLuxray: 1
Keeper of Night: 11

Flygon2071

I think if KeeperofNight wants to be lynched, we shouldn't lynch him. Later, let's go ahead, but it seems like he wants a lynch specifically today. Since we can only lynch one of two at this point, I say we kill Flygon.

Keeper of Night said:
RaichuGirl said:
Honestly I think that KoN is bluffing about the whole 'before day 5 thing, but I do believe that something shall happen if he's voted off today, as otherwise he would have tried to get himself lynched day 1.

Maybe my ability didn't activate until day 2?

tumblr_luzs6p5AI31qdku5lo1_500.gif

superpokemon67 said:
Flygon2071

I think if KeeperofNight wants to be lynched, we shouldn't lynch him. Later, let's go ahead, but it seems like he wants a lynch specifically today. Since we can only lynch one of two at this point, I say we kill Flygon.

I'm not counting this as a vote because you did it wrong. Try again.

sillykyle said:
Still not sure why people think Flygon is suspicious....

We don't, he's just the only person we can lynch at this point save KoN, but we shouldn't lynch him just in case.

Flygon: 2071
Vote: Flygon2071

I don't need to explain. I think y'all understand why.

Bo$$_89 said:
Flygon: 2071

I don't need to explain. I think y'all understand why.

Nope. I don't understand. Please explain.

Bad player, and we can always seer/roleblock KoN to prevent his "awesome" ability that works when he's lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back