Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 2 ends December 16th 10 pm EST

How bout we don't lynch KoN just in case his win condition or ability or something makes him win/hurt the town if he gets lynched before day 5?

Everyone says:
"Indies won't hurt the town if they win as they will just get removed from the game."
Now you don't want to lynch KoN at all. I don't know why posting a list of players being inactive day 2 is wolfy but doing it day 1 isn't. Also joining the no lynch bandwagon is also wolfy but joining 2 different bandwagons on day 2 isn't. Blui has just said what Meaty said.

This whole thing is KoN's last ditch saving move and you guys are falling for it.

50 bucks says nothing will happen when KoN is lynched.

Porygon-X said:
This whole thing is KoN's last ditch saving move and you guys are falling for it.

Except that he dies.

And lol now he tries to save himself for several days.

Luckyfire said:
What if we vote off either of them? The way that KoN is urging people to lynch him... Maybe he has a indie-guardian role and is trying to waste all of our votes. Or what if he's that Mokaka girl and is trying to get everyone killed by Teal? o_O

Just my hunch though. Or maybe KoN's just a insane and stupid indie who deserves to be killed by the wolves.

don't do drugs kids

Flygon2071: 6
HypnoticLuxray: 1
Keeper of Night: 6

Porygon-X said:

Really wish I could like this.

Vote: Keeper Of Night

kids these days all obsessed with their fancy "likes"

makes you wonder if they even remember a time without 'em

Vote: Keeper of Night
I dont really think hes the best choice, but theflygon wagon is very stupid.

Dark Void said:
kids these days all obsessed with their fancy "likes"

makes you wonder if they even remember a time without 'em

It was horrible. D:

Teal said:
And lol now he tries to save himself for several days.

Save myself? Maybe that's what I should have been doing all this time instead is asking for a Lynch...nah, I still want to explode. :D

Sorry I haven't posted today yet. My work schedule has been super crazy with getting scheduled 40 hours a week when I'm only part time. I also spend a lot of time planning things for PB.

My vote is going to be for Flygon2071 because of not helping the town. I'm suspicious of something happening if KOP is lynched and I'd rather not take the risk.

Vote: Flygon2071

So many posts 9.9. I'm not going to join a bandwagon until I catch up.

Honestly I think that KoN is bluffing about the whole 'before day 5 thing, but I do believe that something shall happen if he's voted off today, as otherwise he would have tried to get himself lynched day 1. Although I'm not sure if flygon's the best lynch, I believe that he is currently a better choice than KoN.

Vote: Flygon2071

Don't you get it. He is using that excuse for not getting lynched. If he wanted to get lynched, he wouldn't just announce it to everyone. He would try to sound scummy.

Flygon has literally done nothing suspicious. Guys, I get being scared of taking a risk, this bandwagon is completely irrational.

For the record I also think the wagon on Flygon is stupid

but lynching KoN is a dumber move

Still waiting for better ideas though

Keep in mind you guys have only got 30 hours or so.

Edit: Someone pointed out that in this post Keeper of Night edited. This a warning to him; next results in a replacement or modkill.

Are you really falling for this? Obviously KoN is just trying to save himself. Seriously, lynch him.

Vote: Keeper of Night

Dark Void, editing is against the rules, I won't snitch on you now, but you might get modkilled. Be careful.

Dark Void, liking is against the rules, I think you will get modkilled now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back