Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Night 17 ends 4/19/14

Probably safe to say there is only one mafia left (guessing).

Oh, and Kecleon is clean.

Keeper, do you have a list of who you've found to be clean? There's only six players left, so that almost certainly narrows it down.

Keeper of Night --- Town, deal with it
GM DracLord --- Town
TwistedTurtwig
Keckleon-X --- Town
Celever

Doesn't really matter now, does it? I was trying to look into inactive players, but that didn't work. One of you is messing with my mind. It's virtually mylo since the others won't vote if we're wrong today.

Well, if I'm to believe you, then the only possibility for the last scum is Celever. I'm sure that he's going to claim the exact same thing though, so I might as well get it over with and

[v]Celever[/v]

And in the off chance that Celever's innocent, and you're actually the last mafia member, you've just backed yourself into a corner. So no matter who's lynched today, if you're wrong, and the remaining players have any common sense, they'll secure the win by lynching you tomorrow.

GG, everyone.

The last scum is either Twist or Celever. If you think I'm scum after lynching both an illumi and a mafia, then kudos. There's always the chance of indie I suppose, but then the mafia would be too small.

VOTE: TwistedTurtwig

Yeah, I can understand why you're voting for me. I don't have any way to prove that I'm town besides an investigation from you, so I'm stuck as for concrete proof. But I would like to point out that there were multiple nights when there was no kill from either faction. When I play werewolf, I play to win, as you know. I wouldn't be caught dead making a rookie mistake like that. :p

I'm a vanilla townie, in case you were wondering. No harm in claiming this far into the game.

TwistedTurtwig said:
Yeah, I can understand why you're voting for me. I don't have any way to prove that I'm town besides an investigation from you, so I'm stuck as for concrete proof. But I would like to point out that there were multiple nights when there was no kill from either faction. When I play werewolf, I play to win, as you know. I wouldn't be caught dead making a rookie mistake like that. :p

I'm a vanilla townie, in case you were wondering. No harm in claiming this far into the game.

How could I not submit a kill? I have dangerous levels of activity here :p.

[v]Twisted Turtwig[/v]

Just like TT said, there's really no problem claiming right now. I am a BPV with a 20% success rate. So I might survive a kill, but it's only a 20% chance, and I'm pretty sure it's nightkills only.

In other words, I'm a vanillager with a faulty protection ability :p

VOTE: Celever

KoN you have a point.. But I don't want to hammer TT just yet.. not until Celever replied to save himself first

RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 17 ends 4/19/14

The way I see it:

We lynch town today.
Town dies at night.
Scum lynched tomorrow.

Mafia can't win this at all, as I've cleaned enough other players to give the answer to town tomorrow even if I die.

So I have absolutely no problem hammering (not like Kecleon will get here any time soon) so long as, if this is town, Drac will PM Kecleon tomorrow to make him get in here and vote of Turtwig.

GM DracLord said:

KoN you have a point.. But I don't want to hammer TT just yet.. not until Celever replied to save himself first

Just wondering, because this logic is faulty, what do I need to reply about? Check the last page, I think you missed something :p

Keeper, there's one problem with your plan. We're lynching Celever today, so there's not even going to be a tomorrow. :D

Celever was lynched.

Celever was:
The Necromancer
You are a necromancer who is working to necromance things. You have been trained by your father before you and hope to carry on the necromancer line. Unfortunately sometimes your magic doesn't always work.

Night Ability: Once per night you may PM me one of the following actions that you would like to take. There is a chance that each will happen.
-Kill (25% Chance of Success): The player you targeted will die
-Bulletproof 1-shot (15% Success): You will not die the first time you are targeted with a lethal ability
-PGO 1-night (20% Success): If you are targeted by an ability that night then whoever cast that ability will die instead.
-Seer (25% Success): You may PM the name of a player. You will be alerted to that players alignment.

Win condition: Survive until the end of the game.

Kecleon-X was modkilled.

Kecleon-X was:
You are a One-shot paranoid gunowner.

Attribute- You are immune to the first night ability used on you. Instead the person that targeted you will die.

Win condition:Eliminate all threats to the town

The town would have been glad to kill the Necromancer, but only 3 of them remained as the sun began to set. TwistedTurtwig, the last mafia member pulled out his gun and shot the other two dead.

Keeper of Night was:
corn bread said:
You are a town-aligned cop.

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of one player, you will see if that player is a member of the mafia or not.

GM Draclord was:
corn bread said:
You are a town-aligned Jack-of-all-trades.

Night ability-Each night you may choose a player to kill,inspect,protect,or role block. You may only do each action once for the duration of the game.

Attribute-You can only make a maximum of 10 post per day phase. Making more than 10 results in an immediate modkill.

And TwistedTurtwig, one of the three winners, was this:
corn bread said:
Your are the Godfather.

Attribute-Any investigation of your alignment will turn up as "town".

Night ability-Each night you may PM me the name of a player, that player will be killed. If you die this ability will be passed on to another living coalition member.

Masonry-You may discuss with your fellow mafia members(whose names will be sent to you in a separate PM) outside the game.

Win condition:The mafia make up 1/2 the remaining players or nothing can prevent that from happening

Congratulations to TwistedTurtwig, Machamp The Champion, and Mapleboy86 for winning Werewolf 19 as the Mafia.

For those wondering, here is the setup.
1.)Four Arms(Strongman)
2.)Red Rain(vanilla townie)
3.)MtheW(Innocent child)
4.)sillykyle(neighborizer)
5.)Keeper of Night(sane alignment cop)
6.)RaichuGirl(Illuminati doctor)
7.)James86134(vanilla townie)
8.)SMP(One-shot Vig)
9.)Chronus MSEA(JOAT)
10.)TwistedTurtwig(Godfather)
11.)Lemonnade(roleblocker)
12.)PMJ(journalist)
13.)grantm1999(vanilla townie)
14.)Mapleboy86(vanilla mafia goon)
15.)Teal(vanilla townie)
16.)TPO3(Necromancer)
17.)Rock Wrecker(Illuminati doublevoter)
18.)TheGuy(Illuminati rolecop)
19.)PokeChimpo(naive alignment cop)
20.)Sir Taco(jailkeeper)
21.)HypnoticChairman(tracker)
22.)gamefreak33797(vanilla townie)
23.)Puff-Sun(Doctor)
24.)Keckleon-X(One-shot PGO)
25.)Drohn(vanilla townie)
Post-game player evaluations from me(and hopefully Camoclone) will be posted shortly, as well as my original setup for this game(if anyone is curious).

RE: Werewolf XIX: Game Over

Bleh, I knew the Illuminati didn't stand a chance as soon as I saw my role.

Keckleon...! We all blame you :p
Well played Keeper I was getting excited because I thought you had won us the game.

You guys forgot the most important rule of werewolf: I'm always scum.

GG everyone. I thought I was a goner until Keeper switched his vote.

EDIT: Also, that night when I accidentally submitted to Camo instead of corn bread, I was trying to kill Keeper of Night. As it turns out, it was actually good to keep him alive.

The mafia won after I worked so hard!

I despise vanilla roles. As you can see such a game does not work on Pokébeach. Vanilla should be banned from Pokébeach WW. It's like cancer to the game. I won't play as vanilla.

As far as I know, I signed up for a "role madness" game. >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back