Finished Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - TOWN WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIII - Gunfire at Dusty Gulch - Signups begin now!

cowboys-and-aliens-.jpg

Watch out, guys, there are aliens afoot.

Um, I'm in I guess.

In.

Last spot ftw?

Edit: Ah, didn't see Cinesra had already signed up. >_> Looks like one more space left though.

dmaster out.

I'm lucky I got in. I should have checked for it last night.

I log out for one night to play Conquest and what is this

Huh, that didn't take long. Not like I expected any different, but...yeah.

I'll be the one in charge of distributing the roles and posting most of the night updates and such. Chillarmy is just here to help keep the game rolling.

Wait, is there still time for me to join up? I am Porygon-X's brother. (Don't worry, I have read the rules and no talking about the situation.)

If there isn't space, you'd be admitted as a sub, but I think there is one space left.

Glace said:
If there isn't space, you'd be admitted as a sub, but I think there is one space left.

So if there is no problems with me and Pory being brothers, then count me in! :D

So apparently all the signups are filled! Any future people who want to sign up will be signed up as replacements.
Since the OP hasn't been updated just yet, here is the full list:

1. Puff
2. Infinity
3. Glace
4. Mokoko
5. Riskbreakers
6. King Arceus
7. Nengeni
8. Teal
9. ComfortEagle
10. Oyeah1988
11. One Approved
12. Bisharp37
13. DoubleNikeSocks
14. Zyflair
15. Cinesra
16. Chariblaze
17. Dark Void
18. King Piplup
19. Meaty
20. TheGuy
21. Porygon-X
22. Bippa
23. ShadowLugia
24. safariblade
25. PMJ
26. Argetlam
27. Eevee
28. Gistica
29. HypnoticLuxray
30. 9Tailz
31. dmaster
32. Kecleon-X

I'll start sending out the roles over the course of the next 15 minutes or so. Please notify me either by PM or posting in the topic that you got your role, to make sure I sent them all out.
By the way, everyone has a role, so don't feel left out.

Oh yes, and the cardinal rule of this game - NEVER REVEAL YOUR ROLE. Ever. You will be removed from the game if you do.

I received my role.

Role get da ze~

In.

Chillarmy said:
The day phase is a week long - there is _no reason_ you should not post at least once in this thread over the course of seven days.

Sorry to complain, but this has been bugging me for a while (PMJ said the same thing). GAME DAYS DO NOT ALWAYS LAST A WEEK. They last a maximum of one week, but are often a lot shorter due to quick lynches. Sometimes people don't go on for a couple days (not everyone has no life and checks the thread every day like I do), and they miss a game day. This is, in my opinion at least, a perfectly valid excuse to not post in a game day. Obviously if someone has been online a lot during that time, or it happens multiple times, it would be perfectly reasonable to modkill them.

EDIT: Apparently I missed sign ups in less than 24 hours... I'll be a replacement I guess...

Usually PMJ would accept if you posted on the first day after night happens if a game day was short. I don't really see how you couldn't log on at least once a day unless you don't have internet access. Either get up 10-15 minutes earlier or find some other time to quick look at the thread and make a post.

role acquired

I received my role.

I was about to respond, the all of the sudden, my laptop randomly went on standby mode. Regardless, role received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back