Finished Werewolf XII: Seven Days of Terror - Team Rocket's Revenge. Rockets Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to give corn bread an apology. The wolves couldn't kill him because that would make things worse for DNA, and the townies saw that lynching corn bread would be a bad idea. I had to persuade the town somehow and eliminate corn bread. The main thing I feel bad about is calling you a bad player.

Hey, the wolves saw you as a major threat at one point which makes you a good player. ;D

Teapot said:
I suspected SB up until I figured out it was DNA/Cinesra. And then I just went for the 50/50 wrong. Not that I was gonna convince the town to vote for DNA anyways, even if I did get RB and Eevee miraculously.

But I don't think SB is the cause of the entire loss. (maybe.)

Well I think hat my voting and reasoning was bad. And that hurt a lot. But disagree with everyone who thinks that me not using my role was bad. I would've LOVED to protect someone but I literally didn't know who to protect because I didn't have anyone to trust. The only reason I used Embargo on Puff was because I was suspicious of him being a wolf and I wanted to cancel his night role that I thought was a kill role. (Which actually he DID have a kill role haha)

So cornbread is a great player with bad people skills. Unfortunately, not a good combo.

I can say I kind of did suspect eevee, but I didn't want to go through with it after I tore apart Riskbreakers.(Which I was right about. Damn) I had DNA in the back of my head(with cornbread's seer thing) but, me thinking he was as dumb as he looked, didn't trust it. I did think Teapot was a townie. And the Cinesra turbo-lynch was really stupid, the wolves planned that, I think.

Anyway, it sucks my role get wasted. I tried to appear as a threat, but it didn't work.

Teapot said:
The odds of Cornbread being on an entire team of n00b wolves is like zero. At least one would have had the sense by now.

...either that, or we all just suck at being townies in werewolf.
At least you can rest easy knowing Safariblade sucked more than you.

2141hls.jpg

Thanks, everyone, for making this way too easy!

Aw DNA,shouldn't have lived past day 4.But you were really good at dodging suspicions,hope you do a good job hosting the next game.

But anyways that was fun everybody.I will say don't call me a good player.I would of been completely lost if i didn't have my role.I do give credit to the wolves though,they were really sneaky.And TDL(Comfort Eagle),apology accepted.

HypnoticLuxray said:
So cornbread is a great player with bad people skills. Unfortunately, not a good combo.

I can say I kind of did suspect eevee, but I didn't want to go through with it after I tore apart Riskbreakers.(Which I was right about. Damn) I had DNA in the back of my head(with cornbread's seer thing) but, me thinking he was as dumb as he looked, didn't trust it. I did think Teapot was a townie. And the Cinesra turbo-lynch was really stupid, the wolves planned that, I think.

Anyway, it sucks my role get wasted. I tried to appear as a threat, but it didn't work.

You were right about me being a wolf, but I was able to refute your claims because they weren't too strong. Again, you saw how DNA was an active player and yet was a wolf. Different people have different playstyles. I do apologize to you if we got a bit out of hand during that exchange. But hey, what's in this thread and what's outside should be different.

Also, we had a good reason to let Blah block roles and kill them as soon as we blocked. Blocking the roles assure us that those that we target are vanillas and won't harm Eevee in any way. It might not be how PMJ imagined the use of the ability but hey it worked.

HL, you almost had me at killing you at around Night 8 or 7. DNA just convinced me to kill Glaceon because he is a sure kill.

As for the turbo lynch, as soon as we saw SB and Teapot post their votes against Cinesra, we saw an oppurtunity and pounced right away then pray that we can get a kill at night and we win.

Also, sorry Teapot that we didn't let you win with us :p You said that you used up all your roles so you seemed like the safest kill. (PMJ sorta took your role from my role lists in WWXI) so I kinda know how it works.

PMJ, please do give DNA and Chillarmy my role lists as well just so they can have more toys to play with.

Nengeni... >___<
And I targeted him night one. Night. Freaking. One. My fate was pretty much sealed.
He should have been modkilled. Or lynched. ;__;
But I'm glad I had an impact on the game. That's most important. :3

But woah I never suspected DNA... (after a certain amount of days at least). Eevee was an obvious wolf though after their lastest post.

OP roles...?
Fairy Godmother. That's seriously OP. Like really. I hope that wolves will never have abilities like that in the future. In order to win, the town has to eliminate ALL treaths. If TDL hadn't played that badly, I wouldn't have suspected him and he would have probably survived till the end. And I see that the "wolf" who won XI had this ability too. That just proves how OP it is. Please no more of these.

Also Todd & Caroline in one game? Eeeeh. Todd made my win condition pretty much impossible to reach (target on 8 nights and Shambola becomes pretty much target on 11 nights and Shambola). :/ Now if even one of my targets would have been lynched or night killed, it would have really been gg for me. Thus, I see that my win condition was one of the most terrible ones evaaa (at first I thought it was fabulous xP). But it was a fun role otherwise!

Iris and Maxie are pretty "woah", but it seems like the wolves are really powerful, no matter what their abilities are, so I have to say "fair enough".

- I love "Investigate"
- "Embargo" is reaaally fun too (asdfgh safari what? you should have used it every night because even if you protected a Rocket they would loose their ability for that night [THINK IF YOU HIT TOP DOG HINT HINT MUCH?] and who are you protecting them from anyway if they are Rockets because you didn't know Shambola existed)
- and I just loooove The Benefits of Possession
- Butch/Jenny sounded fun (shame how it ended up working out)

tl;dr: If I had another role I would have wanted my dear dead son and safari as a player & Harley Rannells suck.

Meh. So many of those wolves were personal hunches (especially DNA!) but I got wolf-killed too early to do anything with it (thank you, Blah). Anyway, this was a great game and you did a good job running it.

How do I get authorized to run a Werewolf game? :p

TDL's role that makes him appear innocent is commonly called Godfather (hence the role's name), and it's used a lot more than you think, Teal.

On the subject of investigations, I'm considering including cop sanities in WW14. For those not in the know, I'll explain.

Cops (What the Pokebeach werewolf commonly refer to as Seers - the players that investigate alignments) are very powerful roles. Because of this, three different variations on the role have been created, each which in flavor messes with the cop's sanity:

Sane Cop - All investigations are guaranteed correct
Insane Cop - Investigations return the opposite result (innocents investigate as guilty, or whatever is most incriminating)
Paranoid Cop - All investigations return guilty (or whatever is most incriminating), regardless of alignment
Naive Cop - All investigations return innocent (or whatever is least incriminating), regardless of alignment

I thought this would add a nice twist to things, but the way Pokebeach plays Werewolf doesn't really work with them. Still, I'm up for new ideas

Also, Teal, while your win condition was hard to fulfill, it could have been done, but Teapot flying under the radar for pretty much the entire game made it substantially more difficult to do. Glad you had fun though :>

Dark Void: There really isn't a hierarchy for running WW games, but there hasn't been much clamoring to host a game. Chillarmy already has a co-host for this game, and I don't want one for the next one.

VOTING PATTERNS

Want to know who voted for what which Day? Look no further! Votes will appear in the order they were cast, along with any unvotes that happened.

DAY 1

No Lynch: Puff, TDL, Rusticks, Blah, Ice Arceus, Porygon-X, Zorua, TheGuy, corn bread, Imakuni?, Bippa, safariblade, Rock Wrecker, sillykyle, DNA, Riskbreakers, Teal, Argetlam, Zyflair, Eevee

DAY 2

Argetlam: Zyflair, Zorua, sillykyle, Puff, safariblade, Rock Wrecker, Blah, Matryoshka, Bippa, Riskbreakers, Porygon-X, Eevee, corn bread, DNA, TheGuy, TDL

DAY 3

Puff: Zorua, Cinesra, Glaceon, TDL, DNA, Dark Void, Zyflair, Matryoshka, sillykyle, Porygon-X, Teal, Eevee, Blah, safariblade, corn bread, TheGuy

DAY 4

Zyflair: TheGuy (unvoted)
sillykyle: Meaty (unvoted), Glaceon (unvoted)
No Lynch: The Yoshi (unvoted), Teal, Rock Wrecker, Imakuni?, Blah, Zorua, ESP, The Yoshi, TheGuy, Matryoshka, Eevee, DNA, Porygon-X
Eevee: The Yoshi (unvoted)

DAY 5

TDL: Teal, TDL, Nengeni, TheGuy, Imakuni?, Cinesra, Blah, Glaceon, Porygon-X, Teapot, Riskbreakers, ESP, Eevee

DAY 6

corn bread: ESP (unvoted), Meaty (unvoted), Zyflair (unvoted), Eevee
Zyflair: Cinesra, Glaceon (unvoted), Imakuni? (unvoted), Teapot (unvoted)
PokeChamp: DNA, The Yoshi, Teal, Meaty, Glaceon, Zyflair, ESP, Porygon-X, Teapot, Imakuni?, safariblade, Ice Arceus

DAY 7 (Blui129 replaces Blah)

corn bread: ESP, Teapot, Teal, doublenikesocks, Blui129, DNA, Zyflair, Eevee, Riskbreakers, Imakuni?

DAY 8

DAY 9

Glaceon: doublenikesocks (unvoted)
Zyflair: DNA, safariblade, Cinesra, HypnoticLuxray, Glaceon, Eevee

DAY 10

No Lynch: Teapot (unvoted)
Riskbreakers: Cinesra
Cinesra: Teapot, safariblade, Eevee, Riskbreakers, DNA

I would say no naive cops. It's too unfair imo. A naive cop just hurts the town too much as the wolves will not want to kill them either and then the sane cop investigates the naive cop and then everything is just asdfghj.
I also don't like a "just" Paranoid Cop so they better had some actually useful ability too. Even if it's just something to lol at when the town lynches them and the good ability activates on a later day. ;D And now I kind of spoiled this possibility so lol.
And I still don't approve of Godfathers at all. No wonder that the wolves win 11/13 if they often have these OP abilities.

Teal said:
I would say no naive cops. It's too unfair imo. A naive cop just hurts the town too much as the wolves will not want to kill them either and then the sane cop investigates the naive cop and then everything is just asdfghj.
I also don't like a "just" Paranoid Cop so they better had some actually useful ability too. Even if it's just something to lol at when the town lynches them and the good ability activates on a later day. ;D And now I kind of spoiled this possibility so lol.
And I still don't approve of Godfathers at all. No wonder that the wolves win 11/13 if they often have these OP abilities.

The town loses not because of OP roles, they lose because they use dumb reasons to lynch. This is like the first time where the town never lynched a wolf on their own. (The only lynch was TDL because he gave himself up)

Riskbreakers said:
The town loses not because of OP roles, they lose because they use dumb reasons to lynch. This is like the first time where the town never lynched a wolf on their own. (The only lynch was TDL because he gave himself up)
I might have started a bandwagon on him anyway.

For those wondering why I had to be replaced, it was because I accidentally found out someone that was a wolf that I should not have found out about. It would be unfair if I stayed in the game knowing that information. To avoid this problem, instead of a subforum for wolves, there should be a Skype group for the wolves. While you could do IRC, the problem is DNA and I can view every channel you are on regardless of if it has mode +s or mode +p.

KA, PMJ already pointed out that you got the wrong guy. :p
safariblade said:
Well I think hat my voting and reasoning was bad. And that hurt a lot. But disagree with everyone who thinks that me not using my role was bad. I would've LOVED to protect someone but I literally didn't know who to protect because I didn't have anyone to trust. The only reason I used Embargo on Puff was because I was suspicious of him being a wolf and I wanted to cancel his night role that I thought was a kill role. (Which actually he DID have a kill role haha)
SB, let's put it this way. The chances of a wolf/indie killing is alot higher than a townie killing. Therefore, by trying to reduce night actions, you have a chance of saving innocent lives more than saving a wolf's.

I enjoyed the game! I thought a lot of the roles were really well thought out, PMJ, even though I *cough*gotlynchedearly*cough* :p. I'll be joining the next one!

Zyflair said:
KA, PMJ already pointed out that you got the wrong guy. :p
SB, let's put it this way. The chances of a wolf/indie killing is alot higher than a townie killing. Therefore, by trying to reduce night actions, you have a chance of saving innocent lives more than saving a wolf's.

When in doubt, always protect Riskbreakers. :D

"Teal - Curse of Airwick (Glaceon)"

Um what. I guess I avioded dying somehow then.

"Glaceon: doublenikesocks (unvoted)"

Switch the names around and your good. He voted for me and then I revealed myself.

When everyone was voting off Cinesra I was facepalming so much.

Glace said:
"Teal - Curse of Airwick (Glaceon)"

Um what. I guess I avioded dying somehow then.

Note: Teapot blocked all roles this night so nothing happened
Glace said:
"Glaceon: doublenikesocks (unvoted)"

Switch the names around and your good. He voted for me and then I revealed myself.
That's exactly what it says.

Person who received a vote: Person who cast a vote for that person (if they later unvoted, it will say unvoted here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back