Finished Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS DMASTER AND SHAMPOO-THIEF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

its back boys and girls
Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared

INTRODUCTION:
---

The Galacticus, a ship that patrolled space, prepared for take-off.

“Engines online?” the Captain asked.

“Check,” replied the Engineer.

“Shields?”

“Check.”

“Back-up generator?”

“Check.”

“Well, crew, looks like we’re ready for liftoff!”

The huge spaceship was in the shape of a hawk, two large wings on both sides and a sharp, pointy command center in the front. In the back were the engines.

It hovered slowly into the air. The engines started up and it moved upwards. The engines kicked in to full speed and blasted it into the atmosphere. The shields protected them from burning up in the atmosphere and they were fully out into space.

“The cops of space,” muttered a green, slimy human-shaped alien, still on Earth. He had watched as the ship sky-rocketed into space. “Are you in position? Can we move in?” he said into a communication device.

“Ready sir. Just press the button,” replied a human onboard the ship.

The alien pressed the button and teleported onto the ship, along with several other aliens. “It’s our time, boys.” The aliens walked up to several individuals and murdered them. And in the blink of an eye, their bodies changed into human form, exactly how their victims looked.

---

I have Permission from Zero to Post This
1) Object of the Game

The object of the game “Are You a Werewolf?” is dependent on what side of the game you are playing on. There are two main factions: the Werewolves and the Townspeople. Townspeople win the game when they have eliminated all Werewolves from the game. Whereas, the Werewolves win the game when there is an equal amount or more Werewolves than townies in the Village at the end of a day or night.

2) “Game Days”
Obviously, in order to win, there must be a way to eliminated people from the village. This is where we begin to discuss the “game day”. The game day is divided into two sections, Day and Night. Below are the explanations of each section:

2a) Game Day

Each day, the town will try to vote someone out of the Village. This is called “lynching”. The Werewolves at this time will try to lead the Townspeople into lynching one of their own people while the Townspeople will try to get everyone to lynch a Werewolf. In order to lynch a person, a simple majority of the town must vote them out.

EXAMPLE: If there are 17 members left in the town, 9 people must vote for the same person to lynch them. Half is not a majority.

EXAMPLE 2: If there are 18 people in a town, 10 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

Certain players may have abilities that require less or more votes to lynch them, but you will know when that happens, as I am the only person that can announce that a person has been lynched.

2b) Voting

Whenever you vote in your post, please bold your vote and list who you are voting for:

EXAMPLE:

Vote: Lenny

Of course, you can change your vote at any time. However, to change your vote, you must unvote (again, in bold), like so:

EXAMPLE:

Unvote: Lenny
Vote: Someone else

Of course, you don’t have to immediately vote for someone right after unvoting. It's your choice.

2c) Game Night

After the lynching during the day, the game slips into night. During the night, NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE is to post in the topic unless they announce they are on vacation or will be away for an extended period of time (e.g, more than a week).

During the night, people with night roles will PM me their actions. This includes the Werewolves, the Seer, and the Priest, just to name a few. These roles will be discussed further on, as they are roles universal to all Werewolf games.

At the end of the night, I will post what occurred over the course of the night (who died, other effects, etc.). After everything from the night has been resolved, the Day begins again and chaos continues to occur until one side wins.

2d) The game ends when either side wins, or if the game is halted from continuing.

3) Basic Roles

There are three roles unique to all Werewolf games: the Werewolves, the Seer, and the Priest.

3a) Werewolves

The Werewolves are a minority of the town who are quite hungry at night. Each night, the Werewolves will converse through PM, AIM, email, etc. and decide who they will eat that night. Werewolves can only communicate like this DURING THE NIGHT! However, I will only accept the killing from one person: the Alpha Werewolf. The Alpha Werewolf is the head of the Werewolves and makes the final decision on who to kill at night. The Alpha Werewolf will PM the moderator of this game (in this case, Lenny) each night whom they decide to kill. Only the Alpha Werewolf can tell me who to kill, so communication between the Werewolves is key.

3b) The Seer

Each night, the seer receives a vision, informing him whether a person is a townsperson or Werewolf. The Seer PMs the game moderator (again, myself) each night whom they would like to dream about. At the end of the night, they find out if that person is a townsperson or a Werewolf.

3c) The Priest

The Priest gives one person Sanctuary in the church at night. That person cannot be killed that night and cannot use night abilities. The Priest (by whatever name they go by this game) will choose one person (other than themselves) to hide in the Sanctuary. They will be protected and cannot use night actions.

3d) Masons

The Masons are a group of people who know what each others roles are.
Usually they are just members of the town who try to protect each other but occasionally they have other abilities.

3e) Other Roles

There are many other roles in this game, such as Roleblockers, Voteblockers, Reflectionists, Masons, etc. Some of them have even been made especially for this game. These roles will be revealed throughout the course of the game.

4) Other Rules

4a) You CAN NOT talk to other people in the game through PMs, IMs,
email, etc. There are some roles that allow this, but on the whole, nobody should be doing this. If I am told that someone has broken this rule, it most likely will result in an automatic modkill.

4b) Don’t edit your posts, as each post is a valuable bit of information. If you edit a post once, you will receive a public warning. After the second edit, a pack of wild Tauros will trample you underfoot, essentially modkilling you.

4c) Each person will have a unique role (some multiple roles), so
revealing your role while many Werewolves are about is a bad idea. Heck, revealing your role at any time, unless it is a last ditch attempt, is a bad idea. So keep your roles secret for as long as possible.

4d) Do not quote anything I tell you from a PM directly; adapt it into your own speaking style. If you quote anything from my PMs directly, I will smite you with the rage of a thousand suns and you will be modkilled.

4e) Times for each day:

A day will last about a week (7 days from my night update). A night will last about 4-5 days or until I get all PMs in from the individuals.

4f) Modkills and Inactivity Modkills

I have mentioned the term “modkill”. In a modkill, a person is killed during the day and all discussions and votes up to that point are completely null and void. The person modkilled is lynched that day, and the town goes immediately to night.

However, there is also an Inactivity Modkill. There is a random amount of time (between 4-7 days) that you must post at least once. Failure to do so will result in your replacement and/or instant modkill. If you have been
inactive for a while, I will warn you publicly. After that, you're as good as modkilled.

4g) Leave of Absence

If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (i.e., longer than 4 days), PM me and we will talk about either letting it slide or getting a replacement (temporary or permanent should the need be).

5) Death

When you are killed off during the course of the game you CAN NOT talk in the game topic anymore. Any information you have accrued may not be passed onto another person. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE NEXT WEREWOLF GAME.

6) Any other questions:

Any other questions about the roles you’re playing, rules in general, or anything else, do not hesitate to send me a private message.

6a) Rules are subject to change (usually minorly) should the need be
(and usually not need be).

7) Signups

1. Bippa201 Killed by unknown man Night 7
2. batui4
3. legendhunter32 Lynched Day 6 (SLIME)
4. DNA Killed by Werewolves Night 1, but revived by Angel of Life Night 2. However, died again due to curse on Night 5
5. dragonexpert Lynched Day 5 (SHADOW DESCENDENT LEADER)
6. Xdogking Killed by unknown man Night 9
7. Darkrai's nightmare Random lynch due to not enough votes on Day 8
8. shampoo-thief
9. dmaster
10. catutie Lynched Day 3 (SLIME)
11. 7Lucario7Master7 Modkilled Day 9
12. Guy89 Killed by Werewolves Night 1
13. Shadow Arceus Killed by unknown man Night 8
14. Chillarmy
15. Rock Wrecker Lynched Day 2 (ALPHA SLIME)
16. TheDarkLucario Killed by unknown woman Night 9
17. oyeah1988 Lynched Day 4 (SHADOW DESCENDENT)
18. mlouden03 Modkilled Day 9
19. Azelf Master Modkilled Day 9
20. Hatman Died of old age
21. Ice Espeon
22. Riskbreakers Killed by unknown man Night 4 (SLIME)
23. Barux Lynched Day 7
24. imacharizard333 Killed by Werewolves Night 2
25. pokenerd Killed by role backfire on Night 2
26. hipoke Killed by Werewolves Night 5
27. HypnoticLuxray Killed by Werewolves Night 4
28. Darkvoid57 Modkilled Day 1

Replacements:
1. Yoshidude10
2. ESP
3. PokeChamp
4. pokemon99

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (Sign-Ups Open)

inb4 other people

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member

Anybody that doesn't join this is weird. :C

:[

Barux

Come to me

Oh my goodness I remember this game from my past I'M IN!

Lenny

its back boys and girls

4 spots left. Those who PM'd me were added to the list before those who posted on the thread, so if you want to secure a spot PM me, do not post on the thread or you might lose it to someone who followed the rules. ;p

Lenny

its back boys and girls

Sign-ups closed. Hipoke, HypnoticLuxray, and Darkvoid57 have the final 3 spots. I'm on my phone right now so I cannot update you on the list (but I will as soon as possible). Post or PM if you would like to be a sub/replacement.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Yay!

I procrastinated from signing up yesterday, and got the last spot :3

Procrastination FTW

Lenny

its back boys and girls
RE: Werewolf X: The Day the Earth Disappeared (sign-ups closed)

I'll start handing out roles. We won't start until the weekend, probably Saturday afternoon.

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)

Thank goodness I found this. It was almost hiding from me on the list of games =P

TheGuy

Member since '09

Received my role.

Good luck everyone.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

I've sent about 3/4's of the roles. Do not panic if you haven't received yours. I am going out of the house for a little, but as soon as I get back I will finish the last 7 who have not received their roles.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

LE GASP!

I'm one of the seven :O

But then again, I have no right to complain. I was the last to join :3

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03

I'm role-less as well :p

Hopefully there's still some good ones randomly left XD

Edit:

As long as I'm not a do-nothing citizen then I don't care

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer

I'm not one of the seven.
Good luck, all.

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member

Shadow Arceus said:
I'm not one of the seven.
Good luck, all.

HE'S A WOLF!

Lol JK :p

Can't wait for this to start! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.