Finished Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: Ends Jan 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: 6 Ends Jan 7

Since this is the last day, I'm going to have to go with my gut.

Vote: 42 chocolate

I can only guess this, out of the blue, he comes out and says, vote for Chiraami, for not a very good reason. Possibly because he is the PG and knows that he will win the game if today ends. I'm not too sure about this, but it is my best lead. His word at the beginning was dynasty, which might mean that he is trying to build a dynasty of winning, which the PG would win again, and that may make a dynasty.

42c, post what your roll is, or I will NOT unvote you.

Meh, why not? Anybody who has any other theories, speak now or forever hold your piece.

Vote: 42 chocolate

Nothing personal.

Finally some action! It's about time someone does something. I'll admit I don't entirely agree but hey! it's better than nothing. To bad there's not enough people active to actually preform a lynch.
VOTE 42 chocolate
Truth be told I'm only doing this because you're the first person to try and do something new in a while.

If we're not getting anywhere other than by doing this:

Vote - 42chocolate

The more I wait, the more like my decision, 42c has never tried to help us in this game, he has made not really any contributing posts, he very well could be the geek.

A holy beam was sent from the skies to smite Darkrai's Nightmare. Play by the rules, and you will remain alive. ;D Darkrai's Nightmare was

zero said:
You are one of the members of the band R.E.M. You have predicted every event in the apocalypse in my popular song, The End of the World. You must to tell the entire crowd about their impending doom and the future events of the apocalypse. Your win condition is to eliminate all horsemen.

In other news, Chiraami was starting to combust. That cannot be good.

And then God Rested. God had created the Earth in 6 days, and He hath destroyed it in 6 days. Good Night. Night will end tomorrrow.

And then, it was over. Chiraami began to combust into nothing. The only remaining evidence of Chiraami's evidence was a piece of paper that said "I win". As Chiraami's corpse disappeared, a light appeared by his body. The world around this light began to disintegrate. The entire town had no choice, but to run into the light. As each member ran into the light, they disappeared. On the other side of the light, there was no destruction. Everything was normal. There were 1960s cars all around and plenty of "older technologies" all around. Welcome to Dimension X. Good job surviving. Congratulations.

Town Wins

Zero said:
You are the Pink Geek. You have beaten death, and are nearly undefeatable. You have made an alliance with the Devil, but you nearly control him. You oversee the entire battle, and you cannot be destroyed during the battle. When you are intended to be killed, you will kill one of the horsemen. You do not care about how the battle ends, as long as you win. Your win condition is to eliminate all other players.

I knew about this a couple of hours ago.

After Mark posted the last update, I thought we had lost, that Darkrai's Nightmare had ended the game and the apocalypse would come and kill us all.

So, I was talking to z-man on IRC, and figured out, that through all of our stupidity, we had won. Through one major source, The Sun God Deity, so for all of you, I will show you the chat quote, which gives a larger description.

18:57 TheGuy z-man, I really want to see how we die
18:58 Zero lol
18:58 Zero we?
18:58 Zero As in you are predicting that I would die with you?
18:58 TheGuy Me, and all the other townsmen in WW
18:58 Zero I would rather kill myself on my own.
18:58 Zero Thank you very much
18:58 Zero Oh what now? Town won due to Chiraami's stupidity
18:59 TheGuy hahaha, now I need to know what he did stupidly
18:59 Zero Well he told you all
18:59 Zero that he was geek
18:59 Zero day 2
18:59 Zero And the town was so stupid
18:59 Zero >.<
18:59 Zero They vote Chiraami once
18:59 Zero good thing happens
18:59 Zero vote him again
18:59 Zero good thing happens
18:59 Zero stop voting for him
18:59 Zero >.<
18:59 Zero FAILURE TOWN
19:00 Zero More than that, I'm pretty sure I gave you all enough clues to tell you that he was the geek
19:00 TheGuy I feel really stupid right now
19:01 Zero Eh
19:01 Zero At least the diety of sun protected you all ;D

I was wrong, we should have voted for Chiraamii, as he really was the Pink Geek.

God game everyone, it's great to finally be on the winning side of the game, after losing with the wolves in my first game, and losing with the town in the last game.

This game was a very good game, and the roles were very complex and awesome, i really hope somehow we will be able to get another game, even with z-man banned.

Overall, good game everyone.

Yay, I saved all you peoples. Whatever, the games over anyways.
Zero Wrote:

Zero Wrote: You are Amaterasu. By name, you are the great deity who shines in heaven. You are the most powerful of all the deities. Even so, the Geek has recently sapped you of your powers. If the Geek were to die, you will gain your powers back, and you will be able to awaken the Ragnarok and save the world from a negative result on Judgement Day. Your win condition is to eliminate all of the horsemen.

You have gained the power of the sun. If you are to die, the sun will go out. This is VERY BAD. Once per night, you may target one person. They will either be powered or DESTROYED by the sun's power depending on their allegience.

I will target Chiraami.

See I was a important person. I can't believe you guys wanted to kill me for being suspicious at night. Also I don't know how to do quotes so its all weird like that.

I feel bad. I was the only one told that this game was a mirror of the song "End of the World." I was to stupid to go look up the lyrics >.< I should have told you all sooner, sorry everyone. I will do better next time, when I know what I'm doing.

When I wanted to be voted for, I was trying to kill Chiraami the only way I could at the time. What were my heavenly translucent wings for?

-Face palm- so it was chiraami. Not sure how to respond other than to laugh uncontrollably XD. I'd kinda like to read everyones roles if that's ok, more for future reference than aything else. I was...

You are Charles zi Britannia. Your life goal has been to awaken the Ragnarok. You want to end the flow of time. Using the power of Geass, you have made yourself immortal(never got a definite answer on what this meant). Your final goal is to awaken the Ragnarok to have the same effect on everyone else. You will be a key role in awakening the Ragnarok(to bad it died XD). Your win condition is to eliminate all of the horsemen.

I googled the name and found out that I was pretty much a character from an anime I'm assuming zero likes(the main characters name is zero :p).
I watched the whole series(LOVED IT) but didn't find anything :/. anyways gg, had fun, looking forwards to the next(hopefully :D)

You can call me crazy or whatever but when batui and I agreed to kill dmaster with my power, we knew he was a horseman without being told by anyone. I had this feeling that struck me when I was reading the list of players. The one other I wanted to kill I knew, but I had to wait until night. I had unfortunately died before then so I couldn't kill Chiraami.

I told you guys to vote for him!

Anyway, I was the Shinto Priest. TBH, it was hard at the very end, because there was no one I trusted anymore. lol.

Great game everyone, can't wait for the next one!

This is from Zman:
If anybody asks to run the next game, have them contact me me. If they start a game for themselves, stop them. It is my material. You know my facebook. Have them contact me by facebook first, then AIM, then skype. All else fails, [email protected]

Zero said:
You are a wingless angel. You have been very naughty in the events preceding the apocalypse. You have lost all of your powers as an angel and seek new allegiance. Your win condition is to eliminate the horsemen.

Kind of a boring game imo, mostly because we won easily and I had a role with no powers lol. Oh well, we still won, and there's gonna be another game apparently :D

"You are a Norse historian. You know all about Norse mythology. You may get clues about the Ragnarok from Zero any time throughout the game. Your win condition is to eliminate all of the horsemen."

Probably had a lot of potential as a good role, except I never got any clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back