Finished Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: Ends Jan 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: 6 Ends Jan 7

^Interesting. How dare he harass poor villagers. What does everyone else think of this?

That he's now good..? Wow... Um, I honestly have no idea.

I doubt it. It looks to me like Chiraami is evil, and we need to go through him to get to the PG.

VOTE: Chiraami

*cue pitchforks*

Didn't we figure out a while back that Chiraami kills one of the people who targets him? If so, then we'd need to get the Pink Geek to vote for Chiraami.

Yeah, I'm lost.

Yeah, no one seemed to think that. I'm not sure either what you'd have to do to kill me, but itd probably have the Pink Geek involved. I've already tried to target them apparently but I don't know who they are.

Personally, I think our best lead is Chiraami. We haven't been able to kill him in the past, but stuff has been happening to him in the updates so maybe his kill-able status has changed.

Vote : Chiraami

I guess... Chiraami is evil, so, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Vote: Chiraami

HOLD IT!!!

DON'T VOTE FOR CHIRAAMI!!!!!

21:27 sillykyle so how's werewolf going?
21:27 sillykyle i wouldn't know because i'm not in it
21:28 Zero lol
21:28 Zero Still running along ;D
21:28 sillykyle that's good
21:28 TheGuy even with a banned z-man!
21:28 Zero Game's about to end TBH
21:28 sillykyle oh yeah
21:28 sillykyle i forgot?
21:28 TheGuy DANGIT
21:29 Zero Guy
21:29 Zero FYI
21:29 Zero God does rest on the 7th day
21:29 Zero ;D

Voting for Chiraami will end the game, as it will probably just kill 42c, if it kills the first voter, or why would chiraami redirect the votes to the geek if he if working with him.

At any rate, we should be looking for someone who might actually be the geek and not vote for Chiraami.
I believe that someone should start making a list of everyone, and gather all of the information that we know about them. (All of the people alive)

And if any people have roles out there that they were afraid to reveal information before, that they might die, this would be the time. You may even want to reveal your roles, because this is the last day, (Remember not to quote anything directly because a modkill should end the game, please use it in your own words)

I'll be working on this project of mine tomorrow, so expect something big from me then.

Interesting, "God rests on the seventh day." Also, for those of you wondering my role is that...

I am one of the members of the band R.E.M. I have predicted every event in the apocalypse in my popular song, The End of the World. I must to tell the entire crowd about their impending doom and the future events of the apocalypse. My win condition is to eliminate all horsemen.

Honestly, the reason that I have not really warned you all about the apocalypse was because I didn't really know what I was doing. Anyways, thats my role.

Freeze the game please. I need to get verification from Zero regarding a couple posts.

You may feel free to post again if you are still alive.

Wait... What!? Last day!? Anyone are to elaborate?

I have no clue really. So was someone posting while they were dead?

No, but I just didn't want random people posting here.

We need to look through every person, say what we know about them, how they have helped us, how they have hurt us, any GOOD information so we can determine if they are the PG or not.

Whoever in the end seems the most suspicious, should be voted for.

So... Who do you all think is most suspicious?

Unvote: Chiraami

^I forgot to do that.

Isn't this day over?

Zman hasn't contacted me to tell me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back