Finished Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: Ends Jan 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero said:
Tell bippa his role failed because of what it was. I was going to use it to make a nearly impossible game easier... Although the wrong side was winning for most of the time. Thank chiraami =]

Alright, go Town! I wish I stayed, but I overdid it. I lost the PM quite a while ago, however, I know what it said.

The PM I recieved stated that I was a gambler, which is a night role. Every night, I could choose whether or not to draw a card. If I drew two of the same suit in a row, I was dead. Same with getting less than a five or getting two diamonds in the whole game. I was able to see certain things with this, such as DE and batui communicating (sorry for accusing you two). I overdid what I did with my role as I drew every night, the fourth one filling the last two death requirements as it was a 3 of Diamonds. I tried to help you guys as much as possible, but you barely listened when it came time for me to die due to a curse.

I'm just wonderig zero if you could say how my role was supposed to activate? did I do something wrong or was ragorok just kilt to early?

Zero is currently having issues viewing the forum right now from what he told me. Next time I see him I will ask.

Haha you guys thought I was the geek.

I was a sunflower. Each night, I could collect one point of "sun power" or something. When I had 3, I could kill or protect someone. My win condition? To eliminate all of the horsemen.

I wasn't that active, and I was really surprised when you guys bandwagoned along with my vote for Chiraami. That was a pretty bold move on my part, as I was almost sure you guys were going to lynch me... and then Guy noticed the fact that I voted for him out of the blue, which I kind of did, but based on all the previous posts, I was almost sure he was the geek-and he was.

Oh, by the way, I killed Lenny.

I was...

Zero said:
You are Thanatos. You are the Greek personification of Death. You disapprove of the Devil has done, and are taking precautions against the Devil. Once per game, you can PM Zero at night a name of a player. That player will die a gruesome death, and you will obtain their role. Your win condition is to eliminate all of the horsemen.

But when I died, de's post said:

dragonexpert said:
You are nothing at all. You are a normal person after you have attempted to become more than you are.

And the only person I targeted was Lenny, and when he died, his role was:

You are an indestructible robot. You cannot be killed, except by Horsemen attacks. When you are voted for, the first voter will die instead of you. Your win condition is to eliminate all of the horsemen.

So my question is: "How did I become a normal person?" :|

Wait a second...
Lenny's role was:
You are Dante. You have transcended hell and returned. You are very knowledgeable about the apocalypse. You are able to communicate with any other players. You must inform them about your role to do this. If you are reported, you will remain in the game without any infractions. The player reporting you will be told that you are ok to talk to. Your win condition is to eliminate the horsemen.
He was smitten by a "holy fire of sorts."

So I believe I killed him.

My question is, did we target him on the same night?

HAHAHA, I was reading wrong :p

I targeted Lenny on the first night, btw.

Incase you didn't know, I tried to kill Chiraami by making him vote for me and then he would.

One thing I don't know is, if I had the role of the indestructable robot why did I die instead of Chiraami?

Ya'lls suck for targeting me. My role wasn't too good though. I was only able to communicate with chat regulars who were playing, so I couldn't really help.

Well, that was fun. I loved seeing you all dance about with decisions. :) Why didn't you guys keep voting for me? First time, good stuff happens. Second time, same. And so on, and when I lost all protection I was blabbering about something. Then it all went haywire.

I can't believe you convinced us you were retargeting the votes to the geek. How'd you come up with that?

I thought this: "What would a total n00b do?" :p Then I flicked backed to the main thread to check whether the role was feasible then blabbered on. The only horseman I knew was one was dmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back