Finished Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: Ends Jan 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: 6 Ends When Zero Gives me a date to put here

Thanks DE for keeping the game alive :D

Woah... It would appear my powers are taking a turn for the worse. I was trying to find out more info - as Zero said I could, and I was suspicious. I was wrong, of course.

Thank you DE, we appreciate this. Anyways, I think we should try voting Chiraami again. He used a hellish fire attack therefore, he is most likely the geek.

Your welcome everyone. As soon as Zero gives me the date for day to end I will put it in the title. Good luck remaining players.

We already discussed this yesterday. I am not the geek. Zero had that morning given me threw chances to get someone's role, and I got to use them once a day. So, either that the fact I know who the PG is making this happen or the connection that grew after the first night is still affecting me.

A quick opinion.

Black flame came out Chirammi's hand. Asuuming here black is darkness thats awkward. Also a quick look back on our death list batui was killed of black fire, possible connection.

The role of IE this part "When you are voted for, the first voter will die instead of you." Chirammi did not die something dominated that effect. I think Chirammi works for the geek but is not him.

I have an idea to Chirammi's role which is bad if i am correct. And if true we need to kill him.

Lenny is a little suspicous.

RE: Werewolf VIII: Judgment Day: 6 Ends Jan 7

Pokemon99 is suspicious to me.

Going for Chirammi at the moment is a dead end, it hasn't gotten us anywhere since all of the horsemen died, and won't get us anywhere now.

Pokemon99 has been alpha before, (and I thought he was the PG last game), so he knows how to play the game. Being a veteran, he should be helping us, but he is not. He only comes on every once and while, voting, and then not posting any other time. Actually, He was the Pink Geek last game. Would he not continue if the title of the last game says, "continued in WWVIII"

He is my greatest suspect out there, if we find no other good leads today, this may be the way to go.

Sorry for not posting in forever, but I have been VERY busy. Basically, my role is that I am a mayan. Each night, I get to PM zero and ask if a member is a bringer of the apocalypse. So far, the only person that I found out to be a bringer of the apocalypse was killed the next day as a horseman because of Chiraami. I haven't been posting in a while mainly because I was busy, and secondly because I had nothing to add to the discussion. Also, I was just coming on to vote so that i wouldn't be modkilled for being in active.

Im going to read over the last couple of pages to see if there is any info that we have missed

Sorry for being inactive,
~P99

I think Chirammi works for the geek but is not him.

Random thought, but, didn't Zero say that the Devil worked for the Geek?

Guys, did you ever think that the people who are "dying" aren't really dead? They just say something about being "sucked into heaven's gate". Did anyone even give us a concrete definition of what that means?

well their names are crossed of the big list and they stop posting. Zero also tells us their roles. i doubt they're coming back.

Okay, does this mean I am alive again?

Seriously, are there any leads at all? I have no ideas on anything.

This is just in from Zero:

Chiraami was just found harassing poor villagers. He attempted to kill somebody, but he found that his black fire turned into light, and his entire body started to glow. His face paint started to look more like rouge, however. Just in case you guys wanted to know what happened today. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back