Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 10. 7 Votes to lynch. No more night

dragonexpert said:
How about we give TPO3 two days to post? Unless a deadline is made before then.

Well, it would have been great to see this if I hadn't been gone all day on the weekend. >:[

Also just like to say, it's not PO3, it's not To3, it's TPO3. :\

@shoyru: This is true, but it's not really 'proof'. I think that in this stage of the game, we need more than just a theory in order to vote somebody off.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 25. 7 Votes to lynch. No more night

Well, then, what should we act on? Hmm? Your name has appeared numerous times. A theory is no longer a theory with evidence. I believe that, unless you can create a suitable replacement theory, you're the best option to lynch right now.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 25. 7 Votes to lynch. No more night

sillykyle! said:
how about this guys? we lynch a random inactive person so that we don't lynch anyone being helpful and we avoid the dice roll.

Vote: Blue Thunder

sillykyle! said:
Vote: Blue Thunder

??? Right now, TPO3 is our best lead. Lynching a random person will do us no good. They have no evidence against them, other than being inactive. Whereas Z-man has used the number 3 numerous times. If you persist with these silly distractions, we will all be dead.

Shoyru1444 said:
??? Right now, TPO3 is our best lead. Lynching a random person will do us no good. They have no evidence against them, other than being inactive. Whereas Z-man has used the number 3 numerous times. If you persist with these silly distractions, we will all be dead.

*sigh* I don't want to anyone helpful to get lynched if I can help it.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 25. 7 Votes to lynch. No

sillykyle! said:
*sigh* I don't want to anyone helpful to get lynched if I can help it.

I am incredibly helpful, yet the night has removed my role. And I'm beginning to become suspicious of your so-called "reasons" for not voting.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 28. 7 Votes to lynch. No more night

Fine.

Unvote: Blue Thunder
Vote: ThePowerofThree

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 7 Ends May 28. 7 Votes to lynch. No more night

To hopefully avoid random deaths:
vote: The Power Of Three Don't take it personally.

The power of three was murdered. He put up little fight, as he was completely unable to fight. He had already infected one of his murderers. The pink code was executed. What could happen?

z-man said:
The Power of Three

You are a college hacker. You have the ability to hack into all records: government, personal, ect.
Ability: Hackah!!!
Once per night, you may hack any player’s computers. PM the moderators the name of that player you wish to hack. Be warned, you might not like what you find.
Win conditions: Pink Geek Dies

Because of The Power of Three's death, numbers and logic have been destroyed from society. The only thing that is left is chaos.

z-man said:
42 Chocolate:
You are a black mage. You have the power to cast black magic.

Ability: Magic Cast
Once per night, you may pm the moderators the name of a person and a spell you wish to cast on them. You know zero white magic. The spells that you do know will harm the target.

Win condition: Pink geek dies

z-man said:
Shoyru1444:
You are Jackie Chan. You are a famous actor who is a risk taker. You have not once used a stunt double or strings to do a stunt. You are incredibly daring.

Ability: Stunt Save

Once per night, you may pm the moderators the name of another player. You will come to that player’s rescue and prevent any other effects from beings used on that player.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

Next, the pink geek launched a giant bomb on Earth. It would take two days to destroy the core. All corrective eyeware has been destroyed. Most other types of glass have stayed around. The magnetic core of Earth has completely changed. Hair, for example, now always stands up. The pink geek was making his final attack on Earth. What more could be done?

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 8 Ends May 31. 6 Votes to lynch. No more night

Well... I guess I just have to go with my gut... sorry I have to do this, but you realy are my best lead.

Vote: DragonExpert

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 8 Ends May 31. 6 Votes to lynch. No more night

There isn't really any leads I can get off Zman's post. The fact that TPO3 infected one of his murderers means any of us that voted for him could be infected if I am understanding Zman correctly. I already admitted to having a night role and it no longer can be used to help the town. While you may not have been the first person to vote for TPO3, you suggested voting for him right away after the night update. TPO3 wasn't exactly on the bad guys team. His win condition was that the Pink Geek dies. Shoryu was also quick to jump on TPO3 after the update and was the first person to vote for him after the update. Shoryu ended up being killed in the night for no reason at all. I don't know if Shoryu was the one who got infected and as a result died in the night or not.

I didn't want to vote for TPO3 right away. I wanted to hear what he had to say; I wanted to try and get more clues. The main reason I ended up voting for him at the last minute was to try and avoid the dice roll. By gaining more clues about someone before voting we might lynch someone that we really should lynch instead of townies like what has been happening. While there may be mass chaos and logic no longer existing, we must find a way to work together or else everyone will be dead soon.

If the magnetic core has changed anyone in this game who has a pace maker could be in jeopardy. I don't think the statement about the magnetic core was put in by accident. I think it does affect one or more of our players in one way or another beyond just hair standing up. We need to come up with a plan to destroy the Pink Geek within the next two game days. If we don't defeat the Pink Geek in the next two days I believe we lose if I am interpretting Zman's post correctly.

I don't want to vote anyone off yet because I want to gather more information so a more informed decision can be made. Sillykyle, you didn't really give any reasoning behind your vote for me. You didn't address anything that Zman had posted. I'd like to know more about your reactions to Zman's post and everyone else's reaction to them as well. I'm not one to try and be the first to vote for someone. I might have led against dmaster, but I ended up being wrong about him. He was posting suspiciously which fit the role he was given. I think all of us have made at least one decision in this game that we have regretted doing. I regret that decision I had made. I also regret voting for TPO3, but I did it to try and avoid having a dice roll on who would die. I'd like to have everyone answer this question: Is there any move(s) you regret making? Which move(s) were they and why did you regret making them? By answering this question it can be easier to tell where everyone is coming from and then we have some explanations.

dragonexpert said:
There isn't really any leads I can get off Zman's post. The fact that TPO3 infected one of his murderers means any of us that voted for him could be infected if I am understanding Zman correctly. I already admitted to having a night role and it no longer can be used to help the town. While you may not have been the first person to vote for TPO3, you suggested voting for him right away after the night update. TPO3 wasn't exactly on the bad guys team. His win condition was that the Pink Geek dies. Shoryu was also quick to jump on TPO3 after the update and was the first person to vote for him after the update. Shoryu ended up being killed in the night for no reason at all. I don't know if Shoryu was the one who got infected and as a result died in the night or not.

I didn't want to vote for TPO3 right away. I wanted to hear what he had to say; I wanted to try and get more clues. The main reason I ended up voting for him at the last minute was to try and avoid the dice roll. By gaining more clues about someone before voting we might lynch someone that we really should lynch instead of townies like what has been happening. While there may be mass chaos and logic no longer existing, we must find a way to work together or else everyone will be dead soon.

If the magnetic core has changed anyone in this game who has a pace maker could be in jeopardy. I don't think the statement about the magnetic core was put in by accident. I think it does affect one or more of our players in one way or another beyond just hair standing up. We need to come up with a plan to destroy the Pink Geek within the next two game days. If we don't defeat the Pink Geek in the next two days I believe we lose if I am interpretting Zman's post correctly.

I don't want to vote anyone off yet because I want to gather more information so a more informed decision can be made. Sillykyle, you didn't really give any reasoning behind your vote for me. You didn't address anything that Zman had posted. I'd like to know more about your reactions to Zman's post and everyone else's reaction to them as well. I'm not one to try and be the first to vote for someone. I might have led against dmaster, but I ended up being wrong about him. He was posting suspiciously which fit the role he was given. I think all of us have made at least one decision in this game that we have regretted doing. I regret that decision I had made. I also regret voting for TPO3, but I did it to try and avoid having a dice roll on who would die. I'd like to have everyone answer this question: Is there any move(s) you regret making? Which move(s) were they and why did you regret making them? By answering this question it can be easier to tell where everyone is coming from and then we have some explanations.

well, see, the PG must be someone active... and you're the most likely to be the PG out of the active people.

Have you ever considered the possiblity that the Pink Geek doesn't need to post? Only send PMs to Zman? How am I any more likely than anyone else to be the Pink Geek?

dragonexpert said:
Have you ever considered the possiblity that the Pink Geek doesn't need to post? Only send PMs to Zman? How am I any more likely than anyone else to be the Pink Geek?

possible, but unlikely. my vote stays the way it is.

Why are you accusing people with out any exuse? We already ruled out DMaster as the PG.

Maybe its just me, but I'm starting to get really suspicious of Sillykyle. He didn't provide any reasons. He also never attempted to answer the questions I brought up in my long post. Sillykyle has been after me for quite a bit of the game. I think we are on the same team. We really should be trying to get some more clues before doing any more voting.

Well today is the last day, so I have no choice, sorry

vote SillyKyle

For not really providing any reasonings behind his vote and evading some questions I had asked in my long post my vote will be:
vote: Sillykyle.
I would wait longer, but I happened to notice that it is the last day unfortunately.

Fine. Kill another townie. See if I care. I'm done with this game. We're all going to die anyway.

z-man said:
Sillykyle!:
You are Libui. You are able to transform into different forms of yourself (elemental) with magical stones. You are well known, but not by the name you should be addressed by.

Ability: Magic Stone

If you happen to find a magic stone, you will transform and gain a new ability.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June X. 6 Votes to lynch. No more night

Freeze the game! Sillykyle will be considered the lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back