Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm..... pokemon99 was also the Head Werewolf in either the last game or the one before that, possibly making him the first person in Pokebeach WW history to be in the main evil role twice.h

Flare said:
Hmmm..... pokemon99 was also the Head Werewolf in either the last game or the one before that, possibly making him the first person in Pokebeach WW history to be in the main evil role twice.h

If z-man used my method of assigning roles, a.k.a purely randomly (or, in my case, assigning the number with a role), it is possible. He must have just gotten incredibly lucky. That's how it goes, sometimes.

WOW it took what 5 months to finish this and we lost XD I think that next game I will read my roll with my eyes open not closed I can't belive I srewed up like that at the begining

BTW since the wolf and the Geek won then

WHO THE HECK IS RUNNING THE NEXT GAME?
I really wish the next game would start soon

I am really bored and want to be the evil dude.

BTW I never meant for those numbers to all = 36 at the begining I just posted random stuff XD

T

I am willing to co-host as well. Although this was my first game, I know the fundamentals now. Besides, I feel natural hosting/ co-hosting things, plus I am on everyday.

No one is co-hosting -_- That was an epic failure. Joey, your game right now is completely pointless. I would barely trust you with an egg much rather a popular forum game. Shoyru, who are you? I only allow members who are recognizable and decent at the game to host.

z-man said:
No one is co-hosting -_- That was an epic failure. Joey, your game right now is completely pointless. I would barely trust you with an egg much rather a popular forum game. Shoyru, who are you? I only allow members who are recognizable and decent at the game to host.

I may not be as well known as you, but hey, I'm not a mod...
Also, I host the Scientist game, which is already popular...

Well, I never saw a Werewolf game besides this one. Besides, I thought all games were non-existant to you besides, this one, unless if that was a metaphor for no spamming. Also, my game is nowhere near pointless. Sure, my game is a new idea and need to be refined a bit, but if it was that bad, I would stop it now. Nothing against you, just my point of view.

z-man said:
z-man said:
z-man said:
Kaitou Cooro said:
z-man said:
Kaitou Cooro:
You are one of the Samurai Pizza Cats. You have a tendency to make fun of everything, including yourself.

Ability: As soon as someone finds the script, we might begin the show

Once per night, you may pm the moderators the name of a person, and a wacky event that makes fun of their name, who they are, ect.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies
Two questions.

a] Do I have to make fun of something everytime I make a post, or can I do it every so often?

b] What is the limitation to my Ability?

Example 1: If I say a wacky event that could cause a death, would it happen, or would it be a near-death experience for the player?
[Or]
Example 2: If I say a wacky event that could kill someone slowly (or later in the game) after said event, would it happen or would it become null and void?
You don't have to do anything special in your posts. The only limitation is your imagination.

Ex1 & Ex2: Come up with something. The more wacky it is, the better the effects will be

Told you so. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back