Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June X. 6 Votes to lynch. No more night

So it looks like were coming down to the end. We must really think carefully about who we vote for. The following members are still in this game according to the first post:
23. Gengar the Ballar
Pokekid Brandon
24. Shadoworganoid
25. Juliacoolo
5. Blue Thunder
Shadowlugia
Pokemon99
Commoncandy
Dragonexpert

Now we know PKB isn't the Pink Geek. Commoncandy and I are the only main ones left that are still posting regularly. PKB might still be viewing this thread so we have a potential three votes for one player of our choosing. We are suppose to get 6 votes, thus we must convince three others to not only be posting, but vote with us. We must make it count because our time is almost up in the game. I think we should look through all of what everyone said to see if any leads can pop up from that.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June X. 6 Votes to lynch. No more night

Due to his stupidity, sillykyle was taken down by the Wrath of God. His inability to communicate and form rational thoughts prevented him from ever gaining power. He was:
z-man said:
Sillykyle!:
You are Libui. You are able to transform into different forms of yourself (elemental) with magical stones. You are well known, but not by the name you should be addressed by.

Ability: Magic Stone

If you happen to find a magic stone, you will transform and gain a new ability.

Win Condition: Pink Geek Dies

Because of Sillykyle's death, pokemon became unable to function. They lead themselves to kill eachother. All remaining pokemon died due to lack of a leader. Both Gengar the Brawler and Shadowlugia died. Gengar was:

z-man said:
Gengar the Baller:

You are a news reporter. You have a direct effect on what unknowledgeable people think.

Ability: Breaking News

Before interlopers take action, you will have to pm the moderators your final words to them. You need to convince them to vote for a certain outcome.

And Shadowlugia was:

z-man said:
You are the Wizard of Oz. You control the Land of Oz. You are deemed as great and powerful. Sadly enough, you seem to have no powers.

Ability: Mason: Leaders:
You may talk to the other galactic leaders at any time. These leaders will be sent to you in another PM.

Win Condition; Pink Geek Dies

Now that all pokemon had been killed (fun), and all numbers (logic), there was nothing left. The Geek was on his final rampage. This is the last day. Several planets have already been destroyed from the Geek's sheer power. He had grown powerful enough to destroy cosmic bodies. Earth was next. One of the remaining townsmen have the key to the Geek's defeat. They know who the geek is and must come to a conclusion.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June X. 6 Votes to lynch. Final Day

I'm still "in" ( meaning active ) the game. I'm suspicious of DE....

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June X. 6 Votes to lynch. Final Day

First of all I am not too pleased with the fact that no one had even attempted to answer the questions I had on the previous page if you view at 50 posts/page. We should've been trying to find out more information about everyone so we can figure out who the Pink Geek really is. We are on our last chance. This is no time to be inactive in this game.

Why is everyone suspicious of me? You (Juliacoolo) haven't posted in forever practically. The same could be said about Shadoworganoid, Blue Thunder. and Pokemon99. Now according to Z-man, one person knows who the Pink Geek is. I do not think that you are that person for a couple of reasons. You haven't been regularly posting, which you should have been doing if you did know who the Pink Geek is. You also suspect me, like Sillykyle did, yet I've been more active than many of those who are left.

Here is the list of who is left:
Pokekid Brandon-Seer
24. Shadoworganoid-?
25. Juliacoolo-?
5. Blue Thunder-?
Pokemon99-?
Commoncandy-?
Dragonexpert-can't tell you my role or I would be mod killed.

Simple math can tell us that there are seven of us left. I do not think PKB knows who the Pink Geek is even though he is the Seer because he didn't vote last time. I think that he didn't want to choose anyone because he wasn't sure. If he posts, he can tell us why he didn't vote last time. I will plainly state that I do not know who the Pink Geek is. I can say that I have it narrowed down to five people instead of seven though. It has been a long time since Pokemon99 has voted. I also noticed this and would like to share it with everyone:

There is no one left in this game that has a Pokemon in there name or is related to Pokemon except for Pokemon99. Whether it was an error on Z-mans part by stating that all Pokemon are gone is uncertain. It does make me highly suspicious of them though. Note also that it has been since May 14th that Pokemon99 has posted in this thread. That was nearly three weeks ago. I have a thought that Pokemon99 thinks we are suspicious of them since they had been bandwagoning this game. His last post was "Only two more votes.". I have no true proof that Pokemon99 is the Pink Geek, but that was why I am suspicious of them.

I admitted to having a night role in this game. I have used it just once, while you can choose whether or not to believe I used it only once is up to you. I no longer can use it because of no more night.

DE, my role is a pizza cat that is also, a samurai. My abilty lets me send in a story of some sort that makes fun of someone's name, the stranger it is the wierder the affects.

See, I just told every one my role and abilty with out dirctly quoting it. I suggest evry one does so, but be carful not to use the exact words.

Also, DE's suspcions are wrongly based. Z-man was using Pokemon as a metaphore for fun, he even says so.

I never did completly trust DE, and do to someone knowing who the PG might be, vote: Dragonexpert Z-man said

"Now that all pokemon had been killed (fun), and all numbers (logic), there was nothing left. The Geek was on his final rampage. This is the last day. Several planets have already been destroyed from the Geek's sheer power. He had grown powerful enough to destroy cosmic bodies. Earth was next. One of the remaining townsmen have the key to the Geek's defeat. They know who the geek is and must come to a conclusion."

I belives he means I must decide if DE is the PG or not. I think it means me because DE stated he does not know in his last post and that it is very unlikely that the others do. Also, DE could be voteing Pokemon99 as stall tactic to wast our Final Day.

While your idea of having everyone state what their role is seems good, it can easily be gotten around by lying. You can't see peoples facial expressions or feel their blood pressure go up. If it will statisfy you I'll state what my role is. Basically I could PM z-man the name of a player and guess what class type they are. if I was correct something would happen to them. The first night I could've got a freebie, but I chose not to because I had no idea what I was doing.

I have been reading through this thread and have chosen to quote a few posts that I thought were important.

Flare said:
Guys, this is silly. We were so close to lynching Mew Jadester before this big argument started, and there's only two days before the deadline. Why don't we just lynch Mew, avoid a dice roll, and see what happens tomorrow?
This had happened when first votes were being casted towards Mew Jadester. They had suddenly been switching to me.
Joeypals!! said:
Even though I have been away, I do agree with Flare. We were 4 votes off on solid evidence from myself when somehow CC turned everything around, which is stupid since we were close to a lynch. Hmm... *Takes notes on CC*
Notice how we were close to lynching a wolf, but then CommonCandy made everyone start to switch?
z-man said:
A dead body was found on the ground. It happened to be Mew Jadester's body with a message. The message said "I finished off this fool for you. And then there was one" ~PG.
This means that the Pink Geek did indeed finish off Mew Jadester. There was then one wolf left.
Z-man said:
A report from NASA said that the Geek has conquered planets outside of the solar system. He has used their alien technology to aim a giant weapon (unrecognizable) that can blow up Earth. He, however, is supposed to be still on Earth. You all have few chances left.

In other news, Oyeah1988 was found without blood in his body. There was pink goop all over him. The goop seemed to creep into the Earth's surface. Earthquakes started to form with Oyeah1988's body in the epicenter. He was:

z-man said:
Oyeah1988:

You are Uri Geller. You a psychic and a magician.
Ability: Psychic.
You can pm the moderators one person per night. You will, hopefully, find out that person’s role.
Win condition: Pink Geek Dies
Next, by order of the galactic federation, Mapleboy86 has been killed. He was brought into space without air. Genius for accepting the proposal. He was;

z-man said:
You are Sarah Palin. You are the new president. You have been elected for your intelligence and knowledge of the common people’s wants and needs.

Ability: President of the USA
Your votes count as two votes. Also, when you are killed, there will be concequences.

I think by going back a few pages at fifty posts/page has helped me considerably. Call me a whistle blower or a liar, but I actually believe that CommonCandy is the Pink Geek.
CommonCandy has been active throughout this whole thing. The only reason he voted for Mew Jadester to my knowledge was to avoid a dice roll. Anyone could easily make that statement to try and be on the same team, even though they really aren't. It seems such a wise move for CC to get rid of Mew Jadster despite not really being enemies. This could have been done to try and confuse everyone and it has gone unnoticed for quite a while. Z-man had stated that one person knows who the Pink Geek is and that that person was a townie. I believe that PKB is the townie who does in fact know. Juliacoolo, Shadoworganoid, and Blue Thunder haven't posted in a long time. I know Anthony (JC) just posted, but that could be due to everyone that was left in the game was PM'd by Z-man. Personally I don't think they have vital roles if they can be gone this long without posting and not be mod-killed. It could be that Zman only had that be a threat. That leaves Pokemon99, CC, PKB, and myself. I know PKB isn't and he even considered getting mod-killed once in this game. If he was willing to get mod-killed that means he isn't the Pink Geek. Next we have Pokemon99. I believe it is suspicious that they are alive when all Pokemon named members died. Maybe it was just a coincidence. This is what I think now after reviewing a lot of this thread. I am not the Pink Geek and cannot communicate with Wolves. Whether or not you choose to believe that statement is up to you since it is about me. This leaves Commoncandy. He has been active which the Pink Geek should be. I would like everyone to know that he has tried to get rid of me multiple times throughout this game, yet I am still alive. I think that this is also of some relevance:
Commoncandy said:
I belives he means I must decide if DE is the PG or not.
This almost makes perfect sense. While one townie does know who the Pink Geek is, remember that the Pink Geek also knows who the Pink Geek is. He also got us started on the voting for TPO3 based on the fact that the number 3 kept showing up. TPO3 was innocent.

Its been a pleasure playing with you all and I hope you can find meaning in my post. You tried very hard and played a great game, but I believe that I must do this because it seems to make the most sense after reviewing the thread:
Vote:CommonCandy

DE is right. Commoncandy is the PG. Trust me. ;D

And for my reason for not voting yesterday: Finals. Studying sux.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 5 Ends May 4. 10 Votes to lynch. No more night

CommonCandy said:
It does sound weird.

Anyways, it is just proof that DE is a wolf. your baseing your "theory" on the fact that chance happens to have roles that point at three. not to metion the Power of Three was a replacement and did not start playing untill after many of these "hints" did occur. Not to metion, that many were not said by Z-man, they were chance results from others roles. Aftet takeing out all of these, you wind up with 2 or 3 "hints" if you are lucky. Makeing your "theory" fall apart.

Shoyru1444 said:
Okay. We need to act on the "3" right now. We are nearly out of townies. There are 13-15 left (hard to understand first page, can Z-man update?). The #3 has appeared too many times.

Vote: The Power of Three

In brightest day, in blackest night....
Jk, jk...

CommonCandy said:
Sorry I have bas spelling, fine motor skills problem so I make alot of typos.

DE said that Dmaster was a wolf, when if your smart enough to scroll up you will see he was a townie. I am not saying that it is because of a fake argument, as I to doubt that. I am saying that because claimed that he was 100% sure that Dmaster was a wolf that he, even if not a wolf, is agianst the town.

Also, why with the dead guy thing? It's like saying E=mc2 is wrong because Albert Einstien is dead.

Meaning if a genuis proves something that it doesn't matter is there dead or not.

Also, PokeChamp has hosted a werewolf game. Infact, his broke the chain of werewolf games that didn't finish, and your trying to say that he did something a stupid as playing this game based on something that has nothing to do with it. He is a top ranked TCG player for a reason, he doesn't let emotions get in the way of logic when playing a logic game.
Besides your baseing your idea on oyeah's theory. I still don't trust her, but here is a way she can earn my trust.

1. tell us what mapleboy's role is
2. maple boy either agrees or disagrees
3. if mapleboy disagrees then we lynch oyeah
4. if mapleboy agrees then we lynch [insert suspects name here]

It does not matter if he is importent or not, there is no more night therefor no more night roles including wolfs.

These quotes are in no exact order. The only thing in common is that they all point at DE being the PG. They say that I did not start the TPo3
thing, infact I worked to end it. Also, it says that PKB is not the seer. Agian, trying to mislead us he said that it is strange that PKB and pokemon99 were the only ones relaeted to pokemon when Z-man clearly states that it is only a metephor.

@PKB: What makes you think I am the PG?

Also I have found a night review from Z-man

Z-man said:
The streets of DC turned pink. People in helicopters claimed to see a pentagram pointing at the White House. They also claimed to see three sixes in pink streets in DC. This was obviously a bad sign.

A live television announcement came from an unknown source. All it had to say was "Three days. It'll all be over". The announcement was claimed to be from "The Pink V, Antichrist". Things were obviously going horribly.

I cant not find any reason for reffering to the PG as "The Pink V, Antichrist" than Blue Thunder being the fifth one on the list on the first post.

You've made your share of mistakes throughout the game too. Most, if not all of us have done something we didn't really want to do or regret doing during the game. I basically told you what my role was, though if you don't believe me then thats your opinion and I can't change it. Also, unless I am mistaken, I believe the Pink Geek can communicate with wolves. That means he would have the ability Wolf as one of his/her abilities and the reason there is still one Wolf. I admitted to having a night role, however, it was not Wolf.

I really don't think Blue Thunder has anything to do with anything here. It seems to be a distraction. The only major thing that Z-man quote did was say in three game days it would be over. It didn't give any major game play hints.

Pokekid Brandon is likely the one who really did know. We can all agree that he is in fact a townie.
PokeKid Brandon said:
DE is right. Commoncandy is the PG. Trust me. ;D

And for my reason for not voting yesterday: Finals. Studying sux.
I figured there would be a good reason for not voting. I'm sure most of us can agree that studying for finals is more important than making a post on a forum. School>forum.

@Z-man: Is it really six votes to lynch? There are only seven players left in the game which means the vote must be unanimous. Shouldn't it be four or five votes to lynch?

Ok, but PKB is not the seer, he knows nothing.

dragonexpert said:
@Z-man: Is it really six votes to lynch? There are only seven players left in the game which means the vote must be unanimous. Shouldn't it be four or five votes to lynch?
The title didn't edit for some reason... I'm on it.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June 10. 4 Votes to lynch. Final Day

Testing to see if the title works. No posts in the past 2 days. If the title doesn't work, Game ends June 10, 4 votes to lynch. Get moving guys!

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June 10. 4 Votes to lynch. Final Day

Well I already casted my vote and no one else has been posting so there really isn't much of a reason for me to post. PKB has also voted so there really isn't any reason for him to post either.

Sorry that i had to left the game early due to limited holiday...But z-man..do you have every scene saved somewhere in your comp

Come on people. We need votes.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June 15. 4 Votes to lynch. Final Day

This is gettting ridiculous. Everyone that was still alive was sent a PM of when the final day started. We really need everyone to cast their votes. Z-man shouldn't have had to extend the round because no one else will vote.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Day 9 Ends June 15. 4 Votes to lynch. Final Day

dragonexpert said:
This is gettting ridiculous. Everyone that was still alive was sent a PM of when the final day started. We really need everyone to cast their votes. Z-man shouldn't have had to extend the round because no one else will vote.

I agree.

Well I'll be gone from tommorow until next sunday. so I wont be able to check in. But congrats to whoever wins.

Today is the last day to cast your vote. To those who haven't voted, please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back