Was BW the Worst Season?

Gruffling

Aspiring Trainer
It did seem a bit like the entire of BW was filler. It tried to be a reboot and didn't pull it off very well, I mean resetting to level 1 after DP...

With the exception of the Giovanni/Meloetta arc there was little of value, I don't like Team Plasma so no loss there I'm just sad they're doing the same to Team Flare.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
I love Unova, I despise the theme songs for the Unova series. The anime is alright. (Because Cilan)

Last edited:

Team Rocket Fan

Team Rocket Lover and Humble Katy Cat!
By far the worst of them all! Stupid characters, stupid plot, boring episodes, bad designs. The only season I was dissapointed with, I tried to watch it but I couldn't it. The movies were also really bad. The only thing that could fix this season is the two episode special "Team Rocket vs Team Plasma" but guess what? They cancelled it. The only thing I liked in BW were the games although I didn't use any Unova Pokemon cause all of them are really awful designs except for some like Mandibuzz (she is pretty awesome).

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
By far the worst of them all! Stupid characters, stupid plot, boring episodes, bad designs. The only season I was dissapointed with, I tried to watch it but I couldn't it. The movies were also really bad. The only thing that could fix this season is the two episode special "Team Rocket vs Team Plasma" but guess what? They cancelled it. The only thing I liked in BW were the games although I didn't use any Unova Pokemon cause all of them are really awful designs except for some like Mandibuzz (she is pretty awesome).
I agree. BW sucked. I just finished watching the whole saga, as I couldn't bring myself to do it the first time. It was horrendous... Rebooting was probably the worst decision the writers had ever made. After everything that happened in DP, you reboot him... what?

The movies... The Victini movies were ok at best. I had no problem with these movies, but why'd they make two again? The Genesect movie sucked. The only point it had was to advertise XY with the Mega Mewtwo. And is it just me, or is everyone in this movie really stupid? And the worst Pokemon movie of all time. Kyurem and the sword of justice. This movie was so bad. The little water pony lives with these bigger ponies. But Kyurem decides to mess with them. Ash comes out of nowhere, befriends the water pony, and decides to help it in its oh so expected goal. To beat Kyurem in a battle. This movie was absolute bull****...

There was a special!? Why would they cancel that!? I woulda woken up at the crack of dawn to watch that! Not some fake filed report to Giovanni saying they beat the team like they did with Team Galactic...

I'm gonna disagree with you here, I like BW don't get me wrong, but it places in the bottom 5 of the Pokemon games imo (Though B2W2 is my second favorite, saving the Generation). BW had crappy Pokemon, stupid characters, and things that just don't make sense. Professor Juniper? You're introducing me to my best friends since I was a young? What!?

But anyways, the BW anime sucked, and I'm hoping these new writers try to make it look like it never existed, which they've done well so far.