• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: BULK! H: Virizion ex, Genesect ex, All PF Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lots of Bulk that I want to trade to you, I am just wondering where in the States do you ship from?

Hey everyone

Sorry for the absence! I've done some major updates to this list so feel free to check it out. Many items added since last time.

Here is my bulk

C/UC-606= 1515
RH C/UC-50=250
Reg rares-37=190
Unused codes PLB-91=2275
Unused codes PLF-2=40
Energy-90=180
Rare candy-6=300

Total:4750

Im interested in the following:

3x kyurem plasma (500) 1500
2x absol (300) 600
3x plasma ball (100) 300
3x colress (150) 450
4x colress machine (125) 500
3x n (200) 600
2x super rod (100) 200
4x blend energy (150) 600

Total: 4750

Please cml for genesect ex and virizion ex. I have crud tons of bulk as well, although I'd have to sort through my played cards and whatnot. I also have full art Bianca.

mr. versace: that trade works for me, I shall PM you

Dae: From your list, I'd only take things at the rates listed; nothing above. LMK what you have in bulk and we'll work something out - no rush.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
mr. versace: that trade works for me, I shall PM you

Dae: From your list, I'd only take things at the rates listed; nothing above. LMK what you have in bulk and we'll work something out - no rush.

I know I have at least 2635 points, not at home.
I can sort through my bulk and see what I have... and get to you on the values and such.

Would you be willing to do a cost even trade on a FA Virizion-EX? I'm having trouble getting the stuff I need... :/

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Sure thing, do let me know. Like I said, I'm in no rush.

If you do not mind, could you trade with me by monetary value? I can check the prices for my cards and your cards over multiple websites.

Hello DarkPkmnTrainer,
Do you have any of the following cards?
2x RH Sableye (Junk Hunt)
2x RH Zoroark (Brutal Bash)
2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
2x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
7x RH N
10x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

I can bulk trade for all of these pending you having them or not.

Dae and Pokewiz: I'm sorry but I cannot. I already have every modified card (in multiples) and it does me no benefit at all to trade an in demand card that I paid full price for, for the equal value in, say, Celebi exes. So I happily trade people all sorts of valuable and meta cards for their crummy ones, as long as I get them at a discount. That's my entire service.

Zoroark: I know I have a minimum of this:

0x RH Sableye (Junk Hunt)
2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
1x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
4x RH N
2x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

When I get home I can check to see if I find more Ns and Dark Energies. For the Dark Energies, do you have a preference for the type of holo? They may all be different.

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Dae and Pokewiz: I'm sorry but I cannot. I already have every modified card (in multiples) and it does me no benefit at all to trade an in demand card that I paid full price for, for the equal value in, say, Celebi exes. So I happily trade people all sorts of valuable and meta cards for their crummy ones, as long as I get them at a discount. That's my entire service.

Zoroark: I know I have a minimum of this:

2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
1x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
4x RH N
2x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

When I get home I can check to see if I find more Ns and Dark Energies. For the Dark Energies, do you have a preference for the type of holo? They may all be different.

Cool I will trade for all of those and any more you can find. I do not have any preference on the dark energies as long as they are considered basic and are modified legal.

I will give you a bulk offer tomorrow morning or after you give me a final tally of what you have of things I asked for since you said you would check when you get home. I'd also like to know the point values of the cards listed so I know what bulk to put together. Thanks

EDIT: Your haves list shows 8x RH N. I'd like 7 of them if you have them available.

Ok, update:

2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
1x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
6x RH N
7x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

I think I traded the other 2 RH Ns at league this weekend =( But still have 6. If there are no values on my list, I'll add them now

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Ok, update:

2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
1x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
6x RH N
7x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

I think I traded the other 2 RH Ns at league this weekend =( But still have 6. If there are no values on my list, I'll add them now

Ok I'll have a bulk offer for you tomorrow.

Ok so after a muderously pain-staking process of sorting my cards and adding values I have come to this
your end
(All Listed cards on your end are RH)
(points are totaled for each amount of cards)
2x Zoroark (Brutal Bash) 300pts
2x Zorua (Ascension) 200pts
1x Bicycle 150pts
1x Tool Scrapper 200pts
5x Pokemon Catcher 3000pts
6x N 2100pts
7x Dark Energy (Modified Legal Only) 1050pts
=7000pts

My end
Ultras
Regigigas EX (NM/M) 350pts
Cresselia EX (NM/M) 250pts
Rares
Reg - 203 = 1015pts
Holo - 26 = 520pts
RH - 37 = 555pts
RH C/UC
185 = 925pts
Codes
PLF - 7 = 140pts
BCR - 47 = 705pts
PLS - 41 = 615pts
PLB - 71 = 1775pts
ADD-ONS
3x Rare Candy (2 DEX 1 HSU) = 150pts
= 7000pts Total

LMK?

My Stuff:
x6 Arceus Cards-750
x9 LV. X Cards-2025 (3 are promos though...don't know if that makes a difference
x3 Old EX Cards-675
x18 Prime Cards-4050
x1 Kyogre EX FA-700
My total=8200

Your Stuff:
x1 Shiny Collection Pack-400 Or The just Shiny Collection Pikachu (I am really just looking for him)
x1 Shiny Rare Candy-3500
x1 Shiny Catcher-4300
Your Total=8200

If you like the trade lmk.

That trade works for me - will PM you

EDIT: elbow - didn't see your post! I actually just traded all of my Shiny Collection packs =( Anything else you're interested in? I'll go edit my thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back