• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: BULK! H: Virizion ex, Genesect ex, All PF Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkPkmnTrainer said:
That trade works for me - will PM you

EDIT: elbow - didn't see your post! I actually just traded all of my Shiny Collection packs =( Anything else you're interested in? I'll go edit my thread now.

Do you have the Pikachu though?
If not then I will throw in a Mewtwo EX set (600) for Darkrai EX set (1000)
And how do you want your cards mailed considering this isn't a large bulk? Still in toploaders just something protective?

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Dae and Pokewiz: I'm sorry but I cannot. I already have every modified card (in multiples) and it does me no benefit at all to trade an in demand card that I paid full price for, for the equal value in, say, Celebi exes. So I happily trade people all sorts of valuable and meta cards for their crummy ones, as long as I get them at a discount. That's my entire service.

Zoroark: I know I have a minimum of this:

0x RH Sableye (Junk Hunt)
2x RH Zoroark (Brutal Bash)
2x RH Zorua (Ascension)
1x RH Bicycle
1x RH Tool Scrapper
5x RH Pokemon Catcher
4x RH N
2x Holo Dark Energy (modified legal energies only)

When I get home I can check to see if I find more Ns and Dark Energies. For the Dark Energies, do you have a preference for the type of holo? They may all be different.

THen how about this. I have so much bulk, I don't have enough time to sort through it all. I can send you a box and if you want you can sort through what you want, and anything you don't want you can sell, or send back. Rack up the number of points and get back to me on how many points I have, and I will see what card I want. Sound good?

I have 10 plasma blast codes if you are interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Daenordus: That's fine I guess, but at least ship them securely rather than just throw them in a box lol

Alex: I am

Elbow: no, I never opened any shiny packs just traded. What are you interested in?

So what do you offer for them?

I'm really just looking for commons uncommons and anything plasma blast

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
Daenordus: That's fine I guess, but at least ship them securely rather than just throw them in a box lol

Alex: I am

Elbow: no, I never opened any shiny packs just traded. What are you interested in?

Mainly the shiny candy and shiny catcher.

hey man,

i got like 100 up to 200 unused plasma blast codes, are those worth 25 points? and are you willing to trade for them all? then i will start counting them lol

thnx

Deck, please don't revive threads older than 2 weeks. Dark, PM me to reopen this thread.

~Muddy68

Edit: Reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back