• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: BULK! H: Virizion ex, Genesect ex, All PF Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trading Mewtwos, Darkrais, Tornadus for your Bulk!

C/U/R T/S/S (Rare T/S/S are worth how many points?), C/U Pokemon, Rare Pokemon, Holo Pokemon, maybe a couple EXs/exs. I don't know the exact breakdown yet. I have about 300 more points to shoot for, which I can do, just don't have time right now. You said a little whiting is ok? There will be NM cards with a little whiting on the back.

How much wear are we talking? If you'd like, send me a scan of the worst condition card you're considering NM and I'll lyk

Alright, Mewtwo ex FA is traded! also got another Tornadus ex in the mail today.

What's up? I have around 700 commons and uncommons, around 60 rares, common reverses and uncommon reverses. And about 5 holo rares, equal to 820 points (I don't know exactly how many of each I have. But I'm positive it equals 820 points). I'd trade them for Tornadus EX and Tyrogue RH.

Does the bulk have to be legal? Because most of the bulk is older stuff. Mostly Base through Team Rocket, ex and Diamond and Pearl sets. If it has to be legal. Then I don't think I have enough newer stuff to get anything. If it can be older stuff. Then please tell me if you're interested.

~MtC~

It can be from any set as long as the cards are Mint-Near Mint condition (and no basic energy). If so and you can give me the exact break-down for 820 cards, it's a deal.

I don't actually need the Tyrogue anymore. So the context below only has 800. Here's the table of context:

688 Commons/Uncommons (688)
54 Non Holo Rares (81)
18 Reverse Commons/Uncommons (27)
1 Holo Rare (4)
0 Basic Energy (0)

That should equal 800 (If any of my math doesn't add up, I'll be sure to fix it) For your Tornadus EX. They are mint to near mint. Some have minor whiting on the back. I triple checked to take out the really bad ones. If you have any questions. Reply. If not, PM to conform.

Hey. So I would be interested in trading bulk/ultra rares for your cards (specifically Tornadus EX, possibly Raikou EX) and I had some questions.
1. Do legend halves count as 25 pts?
2. Do you accept promo primes?
3. Do T/S/S/E that are common/uncommon count as 1 point each? If so, I have a couple LP trainers/supporters, do those count as RH?

Please let me know so I can start counting my cards! Thanks.

Pokefreak:
Legends pieces do count towards 25 points each. I will make an exception to Lugia Legend Pieces, Kyogre Groudon, and Rayquaza Deoxys; those I can count at 50 pts per piece.

Promo Primes count as ultra rares.

T/S/S and Special energy do count as 1 point each (I had someone send me 100% of their cards as T/S/S this week to give you an idea). League Promos count at 1.5 each. Just remember, no basic energy.

Cool. I have:

304 C/UC x 1 = 304 (all T/S/S/E lol)
16 Rare x 1.5 = 24
16 RH C/UC x 1.5 = 24
87 Holo/RH Rare x 4 = 348
25 Prime/UR x 25 = 625
2 RDL Halves x 50 = 100

304 + 24 + 24 + 348 + 625 + 100 = 1425

With this I would like:
1 Tornadus EX FA x 925 = 925
1 Raikou EX FA x 500 = 500

925 + 500 = 1425

Please PM to confirm. Thanks.

Hello, I have incoming few Darkrai EX´s (I may trade 1)

I can do like this trade:

My:
1x Darkrai EX Regural

For your:
1x Tornadus EX
1x Raikou EX FA
1x Crushing Hammer

LMK?

Thanks for the offer, but at the moment I'm not looking for Darkrais

How many commons and uncommons for all of these?

Raikou ex (375)
Smeargle UD x2 (100)
Smeargle UD RH (100)
Smeargle COL (100)
Smeargle COL RH (100)
Pokemon Catcher x3 (250)
12 Bianca EPO (15)

I sold the Smeargles so they are all gone. For everything else though, 1865 total if I did the math correct. If you'd prefer trading holos/reverse holos, that'd be preferable.

Hey were you still interested in a trade like this? We can tweak it if necessary. :)

SoulWind said:
My:
Suicune Gold Star - 30
34 Mint RH C/UC
16 Mint RH R/Holo

Your:
Magnezone Prime - 4
Scizor Prime - 4
Blissey Prime - 1
Feraligatr Prime - 2
Kingdra Prime - 3
Lanturn Prime - 2