• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread

I would be very much interested in a base set Charizard. I traded all of mine when I was a (very stupid) kid in junior high. Please LMK!

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ Diet: PMed.

@ Puckstopper20: I'm much more interested in getting the Ho-Ohs. I'd do something like

My:

FA Zekrom EX
x4 Holo Energy (not all of these are Near Mint, let me know which ones you want)

Your:

x2 Ho-Oh EX

@ painIShere: Let me think about that for a little bit.

Mostly interested in the Registeel EXs. Can we do something for those?

@ LunarWolf: Didn't see much, sorry.

@ Puckstopper20: Maybe you can make me an offer? I value Registeel higher than Ho-Oh just so you know.

Sorry for the long wait. Would you do your Rocket's Zapdos for my Revelations Suicune (holo)?

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ silentsword77: I'm interested in your x2 FA N, your Crystal Kingdra, and any of your stars. I'm also slightly interested in these Neo Revelation Holos:

Crobat
Houndoom
Raikou
Suicune

Can you make me an offer?

Sure. Are any of the three Base Charizards perfectly Mint (no scratches on the front at all?)

Im interested in your RH Professor Juniper (only if it is dex) and 2 {w} holon phantoms energy.

Would you trade them for Garbodor (drx) x1 for them, also feel free to cml

@ evilpacman: I'm not too interested anymore, sorry.

@ Puckstopper20: I'm still very interested in the Ho-Oh EX. I'm not interested in the Raikou, I just removed Raikou EX from my wants.

@ silentsword77: Two of the Charizards are Mint. Straight from the pack to the top loader. The other one is slightly damaged, it has a fairly large crease.

@ Cogbern: The Junipers are Black and White.

Would you be willing to trade 3 {w} power keepers energy and 2 {r} power keepers energy for my garbodor?

I no longer have the Raikou, but I can do the 1st Ed. Suicune, Houndoom, and Crobat for the two Charizards.

@ Cogbern: I could do two holo energy for the Garbodor if you want...

@ silentsword77: I'll have to pass.

@ exdarkrai01: Just traded my Mewtwo, sorry.

CML for:

Altaria pre-release
Dark gyarados pre-release (if gem mint)
misty's seadra pre-release (if gem mint)

Back