Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Ingame name: Eddard
Friend Code: 1349 - 6476 - 6919
Friend Name: Sau
*Want: Sandstorm, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Ocean

*Have: Polar, Tundra, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Meadow, Modern, Marine, High
Plains, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Jungle.

*Native: Meadow

*Can Offer: Polar, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Meadow, Modern, Marine, High Plains, Monsoon.

Leave me your friend code and I'll add you. Thank you :)

Eddard said:
Ingame name: Eddard
Friend Code: 1349 - 6476 - 6919
Friend Name: Sau
*Want: Sandstorm, Icy Snow, Archipelago, Ocean

*Have: Polar, Tundra, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Meadow, Modern, Marine, High
Plains, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Jungle.

*Native: Meadow

*Can Offer: Polar, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Meadow, Modern, Marine, High Plains, Monsoon.

Leave me your friend code and I'll add you. Thank you :)

I have an Icy Snow. Would like the Garden.

5026-5020-0557 IGN Andrew

LLR said:
Hey I have Vivillons for trade:

I have unlimited:
Archipelago
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savanna
Sun (SPA)
Tundra

Limited
Continental (few)
Elegant (few)
Garden (few)
Meadow (very few)
Modern (few)
Polar
River

Please let me know if you're interested.
Please be aware that I may need time to breed.

Hi! I need Archipelago, Jungle and sandstorm please if your able to.

Hello all! I am in need of;
Archipelago
Sandstorm
Jungle

I have for trade;
Elegant x5
Modern x5
Polar (native most likely to be scatterbugs)
Continental x3
Marine x3
Savanna x1
High Plains x3
FC in signature PM me if I don't reply right away :)

Hi everyone! My haves and wants should be in the signature. I'm fairly new to the Vivillon search so I'm afraid I can only currently offer my native Garden Vivillon, but at the moment I'm happy to trade them for any other Vivillon so I can build up some "extras" to trade out again. I can trade Spewpas, Scatterbugs and Eggs too if you prefer, having left a Vivillon and Ditto in the Day Care for this purpose. I'm also really not fussy about nature/moves/stats at this point. Thanks!

Thanks to LLR, I now only need Marine. I also now have a spare Continental if anyone wants it, message me if you're interested :)

I'm looking for missing Vivillon to complete my collection.

I natively have Modern.
Currently seeking: Archipelago, Jungle, Ocean, Sun, and Tundra
I currently have extra High Plains, Continental, and Sandstorm available for trade.

Feel free to message me if I have something you need or if you can help me out. c:

So far I have 10 patterns.
Native: Polar
Looking for Icy Snow, Ocean, Jungle, Marine, Sandstorm, Monsoon, Archipelago and River.
I have a few extra Elegant and Continental I'm willing to trade.

PM me if you have something and are willing to help! :)

EDIT: 17 down, 1 to go. Thanks LLR! :)

If anyone has a Marine, let me know!

I need archipelago, high plains, icy snow, jungle, ocean, river, sandstorm, savannah, and sun. Trade me a scatterbug, or spewpa that has this pattern final stage, or trade me. Friend code- 3239-2655-3885. Plz no crazy trades!

Hello, I have Savannas (native), and I can trade also 2 High Plain, 2 Modern, 2 Polar, 1 Marine.

I need Tundra, Icy Snow, Ocean, Sun, Archipelado, Sandstorm, Monsoon and Meadow.

My friend-code: 4484-9616-4695. :)

I got some help (person anonymous ) I need river, so if anyone would like to trade email me with your possible trades for a river pattern and I will reply. If I reply yes, I will tell you What I have selected to trade out of your emailed list and will email my friend code. Thanks!

I'm looking for Vivillon! I can share any Polar one if you need to, but I can also offer you 5 IV HA pokémon and battle maison items. If you give me several Vivillon I don't have simultaneously, I can give you even a shiny pokémon!

What I have: Polar, Continental, Garden, Elegant, Modern, High Plains, Monsoon, Sun.
What I can offer: Polar.
What I want: Archipielago, Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Ocean, River, Sandstorm, Savanna, Tundra.

Hey I've got Vivillons for Trade!

I have the following patterns:

Archipelago
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savanna
Sun
Tundra
Continental (Very few)
Elegant (3)
Garden
Modern
Polar

I'll trade Vivillon for Vivillon.

LLR said:
Hey I've got Vivillons for Trade!

I have the following patterns:

Archipelago
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savanna
Sun
Tundra
Continental (Very few)
Elegant (3)
Garden
Modern
Polar

I'll trade Vivillon for Vivillon.

What can I give you for the ones I need?

I only need Marine, Meadow or River. If somebody is interested, I can offer 1 polar or unlimited high plains. I can also give 5 iv HA pokémon, battle maison items or even shinies.

Looking for Vivillon Meadow, Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
PLZ =)

I offer legendary or shiny vivillon.

Hi there everyone! n_n

I'm currently in need of:
Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean and Jungle.

I'm able to trade:
Polar, Continental, Elegant, Modern, and of course Garden (I can get you one in a specific pokeball, nature and gender; just ask if you're after a specific garden!)

Hello all you awesome Pokémon Masters!
I have begun to further try to complete my National Dex with a collection of all the Vivillon patterns! Which is basically why I made my profile here ^-^

I am currently looking for English Vivillons with Meadow, Elegant, Marine and River patterns.

I can offer infinite Continental patterns and foreign Meadow, Marine, Modern, Garden, Elegant and Polar patterns, as well as any Pokémon in the National PokéDex, except for legendaries.

If anyone is in need of a pattern I own, or any Pokémon in the National Pokédex, or just feel like being a very generous person in case your native pattern is one I need, please do trade with me ^-^
My FC is: 3179-6345-2059

Hi I've only recently started collecting Vivillon so need a lot haha!
In my game I can get garden pattern,
and have a few high plains, continental to trade aswell as two polar and one tundra.
I also have all starter pokemon from all games if someone would rather trade for them.

I need archipelago, icy snow, meadow, monsoon, ocean, sandstorm, savanna and sun. So not many ;)!

Thanks for reading and helping me out if you can!

Back