Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

I want all vivillions! Well see the below lists.

Chelsea 2251 4111 8885

Wants
shiny (not high plains or continental)
garden
jungle
sun
savannah
ocean
monsoon
sandstorm
icy snow
archipelego

Haves
modern scatterbug
modern evolved
high plains
starters and other pokes

Hey, me again. I never got the chance to be online the same time as someone trading me a garden and monsoon pattern. I was wondering if anyone else would like to trade and for what. Thanks!

Hello~ I was wondering if anyone can trade me some Vivillon patterns. I don't really care about the nature or ivs/evs. Just currently looking to collect them all first.

I'm currently looking for these patterns.
Tundra
Archipelago
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Sun
Ocean
Jungle

New to the world of online forums. First one to be exact. So please be patient if I don't get this exactly right. I would prefer to trade one pattern for another as I can only create 2 patterns. I just restarted the game on 5/14/14 after creating a pool of vivillons for trade. I was only to the power station before restarting so I don't have any rare pokemon. Just looking for people willing to help complete the set. I can provide Polar and Ocean for any pokemon, even bunnelby is fine.

I have 5 each of

Archipelago
Continental
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Marine
Modern
Sandstorm
Savana
Sun

With notice I can provide unlimited(within reason)

Polar
Ocean

In need of

Elegant
Garden
Meadow
Monsoon
River
Tundra

Instruction on how to find you are needed. Not sure how to sort through all the people online or choose a specific person.

Online name is either Brian or Ash. I play X and my son plays Y on my old 3DS. He would camp in our living room when he was 4 pretending to be on a pokemon journey. He's 10 now and still just as addicted to pokemon.

FC's are

1564-4201-3636 Brian
0061-1151-5578 Ash

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps me out.

Brian

If you are still looking for a Marine I have one. Garden is my favorite design so i you could spare a couple that would be great. At this point I'm contemplating ordering a 2ds and a copy of "Y" form the UK amazon website to complete my collection.

tiptoetothetardis said:
Thanks to LLR, I now only need Marine. I also now have a spare Continental if anyone wants it, message me if you're interested :)

I could use a meadow. I sandstorm and jungle

Brian

Zebritzel said:
Hello,

I am from switzerland and I'm searching for the different Vivillon pattern.

I need:

sandstorm
jungle
monsun

I trade: (m= male f= female)

meadow as many as you need
1x polar Lv.56 f
1x savanna Lv 30 f
2x continental Lv 15 m, Lv 16 f (the male one is french named Prismillon)
2x elegant Lv. 12 f, Lv 14 f
2x marine Lv. 30 m, Lv 16 f
3x modern Lv 30 m, Lv 30 m, Lv 13 m
3x high plains Lv 23 m, Lv 12 f (it has pokerus), Lv 12 m

I trade also diffrent Pokémon for the missing Vivillon pattern. Plz contact me for trading the missig patterns! FC 2981-7185-5182

I could use several of those, not sure that I have any extra vivis at the moment, but I do have starters, machamp, female zoroark and a bastidon.

Chelsea

2251 4111 8885

Hi BKureuser'
I noticed in your intro post your looking to collect all 18 patterns.
I can help with the following:

Archipelago
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Monsoon
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savanna
Sun (Spa)
Tundra
Continental (few)
Garden
Modern
Polar

I'll trade 1 of each pattern, 14 total (or how many you need) for 14 of your native (regional) pattern.
PM if you're interested.
I won't be able to trade until Sat.

@Brian I think we made a trade agreement right? If not let me know same terns as I posted for BKreuser.

@ Chelsea if you still need Vivillon patterns pm me a list and we'll work something out.
I just won't be able to trade until Sat.

bkreuser12 said:
If you are still looking for a Marine I have one. Garden is my favorite design so i you could spare a couple that would be great. At this point I'm contemplating ordering a 2ds and a copy of "Y" form the UK amazon website to complete my collection.

tiptoetothetardis said:
Thanks to LLR, I now only need Marine. I also now have a spare Continental if anyone wants it, message me if you're interested :)

I could use a meadow. I sandstorm and jungle

Brian

Zebritzel said:
Hello,

I am from switzerland and I'm searching for the different Vivillon pattern.

I need:

sandstorm
jungle
monsun

I trade: (m= male f= female)

meadow as many as you need
1x polar Lv.56 f
1x savanna Lv 30 f
2x continental Lv 15 m, Lv 16 f (the male one is french named Prismillon)
2x elegant Lv. 12 f, Lv 14 f
2x marine Lv. 30 m, Lv 16 f
3x modern Lv 30 m, Lv 30 m, Lv 13 m
3x high plains Lv 23 m, Lv 12 f (it has pokerus), Lv 12 m

I trade also diffrent Pokémon for the missing Vivillon pattern. Plz contact me for trading the missig patterns! FC 2981-7185-5182

Binx345 said:
I could use several of those, not sure that I have any extra vivis at the moment, but I do have starters, machamp, female zoroark and a bastidon.

Chelsea

2251 4111 8885

LLR - yeah Sat would be fine.

ATM these are my lists

WANTS
any shiny (not modern or high plains)
ocean
sun
monsoon
jungle
garden
savannah
sandstorm

Haves
elegant
modern
starter line (some female)
lots of others just name a pokemon

Binx345 said:
LLR - yeah Sat would be fine.

ATM these are my lists

WANTS
any shiny (not modern or high plains)
ocean
sun
monsoon
jungle
garden
savannah
sandstorm

Haves
elegant
modern
starter line (some female)
lots of others just name a pokemon
My apologies I don't have any shinies in any of the patterns. I do have the non shiny patterns in your list.

Are you still interested?

A new Vivillon has recently been officially announced. And will only be available during the month of June exclusively at the Pokémon Center that is opening in Paris, France this summer. For anyone who has a chance to visit said Pokémon Center during that time, be sure to download as many of the new Vivillon as you can. (So the entire world can share them!) ;)
~ (A new 'class' will be added under General Rarity to fit the new Pokéball pattern Vivillon. [Event Exclusive])

666Vivillon-Pok%C3%A9_Ball.png
Pok%C3%A9mon_Center_Paris_artwork.png

Thanks to you guys on this forum for helping me get all the vivillon patterns! LLR was super helpful and I thank you :)

Hi everybody

I'm in Belgium and i have continentale pattern in ma game
i Have also : 1 Thundra, 1 delta, 1 archipelago, a lot of meadow, 1high plains, 1 jungle
i need scatterburg with in some type of pokeball!

Prince Dedenne said:
A new Vivillon has recently been officially announced. And will only be available during the month of June exclusively at the Pokémon Center that is opening in Paris, France this summer. For anyone who has a chance to visit said Pokémon Center during that time, be sure to download as many of the new Vivillon as you can. (So the entire world can share them!) ;)

Will there be a different forum for that or will people who have these to offer be here? So sad this event is only in Paris. I want a pokemon center and event exclusive lol Also if this forum is used, will there be an update to who has these new vivillon? Thanks!!

Awesomechu said:
Will there be a different forum for that or will people who have these to offer be here?
This thread will be updated to include the new pattern.
Awesomechu said:
Also if this forum is used, will there be an update to who has these new vivillon? Thanks!!
Yes, anyone who has the new pattern will be listed in the op once it is updated. :)

Sigh. After working hard and collecting all 18 they release one exclusive to the other side of the world. I was afraid of this. Unfortunately, even if I did find someone who was willing to trade their event Pokémon, I don't have anything special to offer. Oh well, it's pretty disappointing, but I still have the other 18. Hopefully the other unreleased event Vivillon will be more widely available.

Hi!
Thanks you very much for the help ! I need two more scatterbugs for my collection :
- elegant's scatterbug, female in healball or masterball ( i prefere masterand i can give mine)
- River's scatterbug, male in netball

I want these Scatterbugs is authentic and not cloned or hacked
I have : continentale (native) or many pattern in double ,ask me!

EDIT : Sorry it's river scatterbug not delta!
Sandra

Hey guys! I'm new around here!
I'm looking for Sun Scatterbugs, Savanna Scatterbugs and Garden Scatterbugs, I need eight of each these patterns.

I can offer: Marine (native) Scatterbugs, Spewpa or Vivillon directly! I can also get Marine Vivillon with the Hidden Ability;
I could get Meadow Pattern too, in any form: Scatterbugs, Spewpas or Vivillons!
Mine FC is in the signature.

Collection completed!!!!! :) Now only the fancy and pokeball patters are left :p
Thanks a lot LLR and ChessMcGears!! You are the best! I couldn't have done without you!!!

Back