Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Fanmar said:
Heya everyone, new to this forum and prepared to help out!

I have unlimited Continental Vivillon and several Elegant for trade. I understand these are probably the most common but I still hope I can acquire any of the Vivillon I don't have yet. I'm sure most of you, like me, came from the GTS after days of going trough Elegant Vivi's in the hope to find other nationalities

Hi Fanmar, welcome to the Beach! :)
If I could get a Continental Vivillon holding a Rare Candy or a Sun/Dusk/Dawn/Shiny Stone, I could give you a rare Ocean Vivillon!
~ Let me know :)

Prince Dedenne said:
Hi Fanmar, welcome to the Beach! :)
If I could get a Continental Vivillon holding a Rare Candy or a Sun/Dusk/Dawn/Shiny Stone, I could give you a rare Ocean Vivillon!
~ Let me know :)

Hello, thank you for your warm welcome! ^^

Yes your deal sounds perfect, my new batch of Continental Vivillon should be done in 10 minutes, I will add you as soon as I'm ready!
You will receive a Continental Vivillon with a Sun Stone, if you want a specific gender please let me know!

Fanmar said:
Yes your deal sounds perfect, my new batch of Continental Vivillon should be done in 10 minutes, I will add you as soon as I'm ready!
You will receive a Continental Vivillon with a Sun Stone, if you want a specific gender let me know!

No specific gender needed. The Sun Stone sounds great!
I have added your fc. My fc: 5327-2191-7457 (Alex)

Everything went perfectly, awesome! Thanks a bunch man!
This really is a nice forum, you guys are great!
If you have any other offers for Vivillion trades please let me know!

Thanks again~! :D

Prince Dedenne said:
No specific gender needed. The Sun Stone sounds great!
I have added your fc. My fc: 5327-2191-7457 (Alex)

Hi!

I joined this forum because my efforts at getting the last Vivillon I need on the GTS were not so fruitful..

I am looking for a Sandstorm Vivillon to complete my collection.

I have:
Unlimited Polar
x1 Tundra
x1 Savannah
x1 Garden
x3 Marine
x3 Archipelago
x1 Sun
x2 Continental
x2 High Plains
x2 Meadow

I'm sorry I don't exactly have the best selection, but please bear with me!

My FC is on my profile! Please respond if you have it!

EDIT: Thanks to LLR for the last Vivillon!

I Need:
-Icy Snow
-Jungle
-Monsoon
-Ocean
-Sandstorm
-Savanna
-Sun

For trade I have:
-Elegant x1
-Garden x1
-Marine x1
-Modern (unlimited)

I also have most of the starters which I can breed and trade to you.

EDIT:
Thanks to LLR I have collected all the ones I need but Monsoon!

I Need:
-Monsoon

For trade I have:
-Elegant x1
-Garden x1
-Marine x1
-Modern (unlimited)

I also have most of the starters which I can breed and trade to you.

Hi everyone, just joined because I am down to my last 4 after months of wonder trading and evolving scatterbugs. No luck getting any of the ones I need any other way so I decided to try this out.

I need Meadow, Icy Snow, Sandstorm, and Jungle.
My native is Polar, which I am sure very few people actually need because it is one of the most common forms.

I have some High Plains, Tundra, Modern, Savannah, and Elegant patterns to trade for any of the ones needed.
I also have about 600 pokemon in my dex and can breed the first stage in most evolution lines because of it for trades.

Edit: Just need a Meadow pattern thanks to the help of LLR on the other three.

hi ^.^ i have lots of monsoons but only 1 sandstorm & jungle so I'd like to trade some :)

also i really like tundra vivi so I'm willing to trade monsoon for tundra if they have french or japanese names ie. Prismillon & ビビヨン

and can trade an archipelago for a sandstorm if needed :)

oh also if your trades have pkrs could you pm me beforehand so i can separate my stuff into a pkrs box, i prefer pokes without pkrs but i can trade pkrs to others if needed and i don't mind it on trades :p i jus breed the traded pokes to get non pkrs 1s, and it's fine on vivillons too, i have 4 of them with pkrs already ^^

EDIT: lols after i get this monsoon to schruka I'm down to my last 2 monsoon which are the very 1st 1 i got by cheking back 4-5 pages on gts vivillons and trading breeding evolving and raising a whimsicott for, and my net ball 1, :) i wanna keep both those so no more trades, i have 1 meadow and unlimited garden I'd happily still trade for any tundra vivillon though

I'll leave with this bit of advice though, whatever vivi form you are looking for, the best time to check gts is usually saturday afternoon for the local time zone of the type you are trying for, also the more places with massive numbers of poke gamers that are in midnight to 8am at the same time as you are on gts the higher your likelyhood of being the one to make the trade(for monsoon that is aprox.10-12amGMT), also if you are waiting on gts I've found that checking, pressing back, count to 5, check again is the best way as it allows the gts to update between checks, one last thing, if someone puts up a rare scatterbug for trade, they may be looking to fill their dex, this means if u wait around, u will see another and another pop up from that same person looking for more pokes... oh their is just one more thing, the more things u have for trade, the more chance you have, if possible try to have 1 of all the rare pokes from friend safari and their base forms, all the starters oc, all the pokes obtainable only by breeding eg.voltorb, the basic trade evolution mons(alakazam gengar golem machamp conkeldur gigalith), all the version exclusive pokes(houndour,electrike ect), and if you really really want that rare bug, as many stone and item evolution mons as possible ready to trade eg weavile and heliolisk, finally, if your gona go for it, go for it, DO NOT HESITATE, in the 5-10 seconds you spent thinking about whether this honchkrow is 'really' worth trading for that meadow vivillon someone else jus' got your bug ;)

Patterns For Trade:

Archipelago
High Plains
Icy Snow
Jungle
Ocean
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun

These patterns are unlimited, but may need breeding time.

Others patterns for trade that vary:

River
Modern (few)
Continental (few)
Gardens

Looking for:
Your Native or Regional pattern Scatterbug or Vivillon.

I will trade for as many patterns you want.

My collection is complete!

I will edit this post or re-post if anything changes.

Hi everyone, I joined cause I'm down to my last 2 Vivillon and haven't had any luck obtaining it through GTS or passerby trades. After 3 days of searching I thought I would try this method.

I'm in search of a Sandstorm pattern Vivillon and an Ocean.

My native is Modern which is the most common out there but I also have extra Vivillon's for trade except for Monsoon, Archipelago, Sun and Icy Snow since I only have one of those.

Sorry I don't have much to trade but if anyone is willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

EDIT: I Finally have them all thanks to LLR :)

Lunardove said:
Hi everyone, I joined cause I'm down to my last 2 Vivillon and haven't had any luck obtaining it through GTS or passerby trades. After 3 days of searching I thought I would try this method.

I'm in search of a Sandstorm pattern Vivillon and an Ocean.

My native is Modern which is the most common out there but I also have extra Vivillon's for trade except for Monsoon, Archipelago, Sun and Icy Snow since I only have one of those.

Sorry I don't have much to trade but if anyone is willing to help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)
Welcome to the Beach! :)
I have an Ocean Vivillon, would you trade a Meadow and Polar for it?

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH to LLR, who was so crazily generous as to give me a dizzying amount of 5 patterns and some for my friend as well (how are you even real, seriously <3) , to brisbydog who was kind enough to gift me a Tundra and to Fanmar, who gave me a lovely Continental to gift to my friend! You guys are amazing!

Have to trade:
- unlimited Marine
-1 Polar
-1 Elegant
-1 Savannah
-starters

Need:
- Monsoon

Seeking Vivillon!

What I need: Sandstorm, Ocean, and Icy Snow

What I can Offer: Jungle, Tundra, River, Polar, Marine, Savannah, Continental, High Plains, Modern, and Elegant

Friend Code: 1993-7811-5064

In Game Name: Chikyu

Hi, I am new to the forum and also looking to complete my Vivillon collection.

Vivillon I need:
Collection complete (thanx to LLR)

Vivillons I can trade whomever needs them:
- 1 Elegant Vivillon
- 1 High Plains Vivillon
- 1 Marine Vivillon
- 2 Meadow Vivillon
- 2 Modern Vivillon
- 2 Polar Vivillon
- 1 Ocean Vivillon
- 1 Icy Snow Vivillon
- 1 Sun Vivillon

My friend code is: 4441-8312-3128 and in game name is Razz. Thank you!

I have a Monsoon unlimited Continental up for trade :)

I need Ocean, Icy Snow, Jungle, Sandstorm and Savannah :)

steffenka said:
I have a Monsoon Vivillon and unlimited Continental up for trade :)

I have an Ocean or an Icy snow I can trade for your monsoon vivillon? :3

My FC is 1762-2808-0519.

What I can trade:
high plains unlimited
ocean
sun
continental
icy snow
modern
polar
marine

What I need:
meadow
garden
archipelago
sandstorm
river
monsoon
savanna
jungle
tundra

Lol..Only I have is Sun (not regional..) So, only 1 for trade. It`s for free :p So, who ever need it. Here ya' go! :)

Emithyst said:
steffenka said:
I have a Monsoon Vivillon and unlimited Continental up for trade :)

I have an Ocean or an Icy snow I can trade for your monsoon vivillon? :3

My FC is 1762-2808-0519.

What I can trade:
high plains unlimited
ocean
sun
continental
icy snow
modern
polar
marine

What I need: