Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Pinkie

Pie
I am looking for the icy snow pattern. That's the one missing to complete my collection !
If you have it, please PM me. :)

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina
I have Modern Vivilions as my Evolutionary Pattern.
Here is a list of the ones I currently have.
Modern
Continental
High Planes
Meadow
Elegant
Thank you Wonder Trade for all the scatterbugs. :)

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
Now that it's January, I'm going to start my Vivillon collection. :p
Here's what I need:
  • Archipelago
  • Icy Snow
  • Jungle
  • Tundra
  • Ocean
  • River
Here's my trade thread. I'll be messaging many of you, but if anyone who has the Vivillons that I need see this post, hit me up in my trade thread or via pm. :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have nearly all patterns. I am looking for ones exclusive to non-American regions.

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic
Updated the list.

Pinkie, I hope you know that since you have Monsoon for your native Vivillon form, you may get a lot of requests to trade.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks to user Omanyte I am only missing Tundra and Monsoon patterns. Unfortunately since I only have one River and Garden pattern each I cannot offer those, but I can offer any other pattern for the two I'm missing.

mrswoodcomb

Aspiring Trainer
Hello friends !
My local pattern : Meadow
I looking for : Icy Snow, Sandstorm, Sun, Tundra,
I can offer : 10 Elegant ; 4 Modern ; 4 High Plains ; 2 Continental ; 3 Savanna ; 1 Polar ; 1 Jungle
My FC : 0018 0966 0365
Enjoy, love.

dawnslight

Trainer in Training
Hi there!

Local Pattern: Ocean

Looking for: Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Icysnow, Tundra, Savanna, Jungle, Archipelago
Really Really want: River, Monsoon, Sandstorm

Up for trade: Modern (3), Elegant (1), Polar (3), Meadow (1), Marine (2), Garden (2), High Plains (2), Ocean (∞)

Thanks!

Pinkie

Pie
Akwila said:
Updated the list.

Pinkie, I hope you know that since you have Monsoon for your native Vivillon form, you may get a lot of requests to trade.

I know ! That's the case ! ^-^

For those who want a monsoon, PM me.
I just complete my collection.

I'm looking for pokemon with good IV or pokemon from safaris that I don't have. (clefairy, dewgong, chansey, forretress, piloswine, phanpy, nuzleaf, breloom, tropius, Zebstrika, Throe, Garbodor...)
If you have another offer, tell me :)

Buzzword

Convulsively Tripping the Light Fantastic
Pinkie said:
Akwila said:
Updated the list.

I know ! That's the case !

I'm looking for the Icy snow pattern.

I'm also looking for pokemon with good IV or pokemon from safaris that I don't have. (mélofée, lamantine, leveinard, foretress, cochignon, phanpy, pifeuil, chapignon, triopus, zeblitz, judokrak, miasmax...) I'm sorry I don't know the english names :s

Check out my trade thread (click the Volcarona just below here) and see if there is anything you would want for a Monsoon Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon.

Ironically... I am not collecting other Vivillon forms so I don't have them for trade...

(Also... I like some of the French names of Pokemon a lot better...) :p

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks, Pinkie! Only missing Tundra pattern now, can trade nearly all other patterns. I have Sun, Ocean, Jungle, Archipelago, among others! Holla at me.

Pinkie

Pie
Akwila said:
Pinkie said:
I know ! That's the case !

I'm looking for the Icy snow pattern.

I'm also looking for pokemon with good IV or pokemon from safaris that I don't have. (mélofée, lamantine, leveinard, foretress, cochignon, phanpy, pifeuil, chapignon, triopus, zeblitz, judokrak, miasmax...) I'm sorry I don't know the english names :s

Check out my trade thread (click the Volcarona just below here) and see if there is anything you would want for a Monsoon Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon.

Ironically... I am not collecting other Vivillon forms so I don't have them for trade...

(Also... I like some of the French names of Pokemon a lot better...) :p

Okay, I'll send you a PM
I edited my post with english names.
Thanks to PMJ I finish my collection of vivillons !
( I like the french names too, it is VERY hard for me to recognize the pokemons in this site :D )

pokecollector_c

Aspiring Trainer
Hello:

I need: Icy Snow Pattern; River Pattern; Monsoon Pattern; Ocean Pattern; Jungle Pattern; Archipelago Pattern;

I have to offer: Meadow Pattern; Polar Pattern; Tundra Pattern; Modern Pattern and any pokemon gen 6 you can breed since I have them all and almost any starter pokemon from the other generations

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
I have all Vivillon now, but I'm still willing to trade Garden and Monsoon for other Pokémon.

Rayquazapokemon20

Aspiring Trainer
I have All the Pattern of 666 Vivillon. Thank form All the people that help me out. :)
My Friend Code is 422724895581 and 2Ds name is Tessa. PM my your friend code.

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer
Does anyone have any extra Sun or Savanna Vivillons for trade?
I can give you Garden and Ocean Vivillons.
My FC is 0834-1935-7149

Awesomechu

breeder/collector
Hi, I'm new, just looking for all these darn Vivillon!! lol I can breed Polar Vivillon which is common unfortunately but I can try to trade whatever for any of the ones I need:
archipelago
garden
icy snow
jungle
monsoon
ocean
river
sandstorm
savanah
Thank you guys so much!

emmah

Aspiring Trainer
emmah said:
Just to update and make it easier to read:

Up for trade:
Polars (X) & Ocean (Y) - infinite!- (native, can be bred to any nature/given as egg/scatterbug/etc)
Modern x 5
Elegant x 3 (one w/ pokerus!)
High Plains x 3
Marine x 3 (one on hold/2 available on Y)
Meadow x 2
Continental x 2
Garden x 1
Jungle x 1

Need:

Icy Snow
Sandstorm (set up future trades for these however looking for as many as i can get)
Archipelago
Savannah
River
Sun
Monsoon

Just an update, im willing to do stock trading with people as well, and trades for non-viv pokes.
I have every starter and can breed them for you, pm me!

stretchy91

Aspiring Trainer
For trade modern vivillon my region also have extra continental and elegant patterns and extra high plains also and 5iv riolu

Looking for

ocean pattern
archipelago pattern
tundra pattern
monsoon pattern
sandstorm pattern
icysnow pattern

will keep breeding and trading til i get the final 7 vivillon patterns thanks for the help

Friend Code: 4468-2424-0043 Dark Safari i got inkay cacturne and pawniard

i might also breed starters to trade for the patterns i need