Victini

mrwillster

Accelgor will be my salvation.
i was just wondering if anybody has run a deck using cincinco from black and white and the victini that can hit 100 for a fire and a colorless if you have at least 4 benched? it sounds like it would be a fun deck but im not sure how i would pull it off right.

100 per turn with only 60 hp + having to have a full bench wouldn't be that good IMO. You could run it with EXP share if you wanted a fun deck.

Running Cinccino seems unnecessary. I‘d go with a pokemon line like this:

4 Victini
2-2 Ninetales
2 Tornadus EX
1 Mewtwo EX
2 Tornadus
1 Shaymin

Also needs Exp. Share to chain Victinis. In terms of speed, this seems to be on par with Darkrai/Tornadus, but it‘s a lot more fragile. It offers a large number of tech options, though.

To elaborate on “no Cinccino“: when Basic Pokemon with more HP produce a comparable damage output, running a stage 1 like Cinccino means you‘ll have to deal with a structural card disadvantage.

Victini used to be mediocre at best, but at the time being it just has way too little HP, it takes too much set up, and doesn't do very much damage.

I could see something like this:
4 V-tini
3 Celebi Prime
3 Aerodactyl
2 Mewtwo EX
1 Tornadus EX
1 Scyther

4 Dual Ball
2 Twist Mountain
3 Switch
3 Skyarrow Bridge
4 Old Amber
4 Juniper
3 PONT
4 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
3 Eviolite

4 Prism Energy
3 {R}
6 {G}

^You don't need 2 Stadiums. Also, you need a ton more energies and eviolite is kind of pointless as you will be OHKOed anyway. A large Smeargle engine would help and I don't really understand the need for Syther.

He has 13 energies, which is plenty. A single Smeargle would be good but you're going to want to start with Celebi to get that turn one V-Blast. The Scyther is a counter to Terrakion, since with a 10 damage boost it can OHKO it.

Guys, I'm really not looking for list help. I just jotted down a list in about five minutes for a rough outline.

Back