VGC Training/Discussion Thread

I got there at 7 last year and was very early, which is a good thing.

We got close to our cut-off, but didn't hit it.

Yeah, i go with slick and say leave at 7:00

I NEED HELP NOW

I want to go to the VGC tomorrow and I don't have a team. Could someone make me one really quick on Pokegen? I have the team I want already listed. Please reply ASAP because this is tomorrow. I will pay if it really matters to you that much.

No, I have nothing. All I have is the team I want. I just need someone to make it for me real quick on Pokegen or whatever.

i wouldn't recommend making a team on anything like pokegen or pokesav as they'll fail hack checks anyways and it'll be pointless to compete if you're planing on going far, try checking trade threads for some battle ready pokemon or you can always rng them yourself, either way gl as you only have a few hours left

GHJamesGH said:
No, I have nothing. All I have is the team I want. I just need someone to make it for me real quick on Pokegen or whatever.
If you have Wi-fi you can try to make a fake gts.

well, i got to the third round today, and lost... dang stupid evil little scarfed chandelure with HP ice... if i go to nationals and make the LCQ, im gonna make some minor yet major changes to my team. :/ but on the bright side, my friend, pokeplayer44 made it to top 16. :D so hooray for him! but to everyone else, for the future regionals, may you have better luck then i did. :/

@Pokemaster

As I am curious, can you tell me all the pokemon you faced against? I really want to know what people are using.

GHJamesGH said:
What do you need, and when do you need them by? PM me please.

I'm going to the one in Washington D.C. as a master. I'm still choosing between a speed team or trick room team....

I just found out that I will be able to go to D.C this weekend. I'll only be at Newark now, if I don't make top 16 in D.C. Good luck to anyone else going! And watch out, D.C seniors, because I'm in it to win it!

Superpokemon, what do you plan on wearing?

We and a few other members are planning on meeting up, so it'd be cool to see you there too.

superpokemon67 said:
I just found out that I will be able to go to D.C this weekend. I'll only be at Newark now, if I don't make top 16 in D.C. Good luck to anyone else going! And watch out, D.C seniors, because I'm in it to win it!

FIGHT ME :ninja

If you're going to D.C seniors, could you please send me a PM saying what you'll be wearing? I'm trying to meet up with as many people as possible.

I would try to go to DC. I live 45 minutes away, but I only have competitive pokemon yet. Not a "team." And my parents are away anyways. :(

Oh well. D.C didn't go over to well for me because I forgot about the fact that there was a time limit on pokemon selection, and the game screwed me over. I guess I'll be going to Newark after all...

Back