• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-WW] xPOKEFREAK72x W: LEGENDS, H: Lots

Do you think Pokemon should make special "Sketch Card" inserts from different artists?

• Yes

Votes: 78 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters
RE: (-o-) xPOKEFREAK72x (-o-) W: Donphan, H: Seismitoad EX FA, Gold M Manectric EX

Hey, would you happen to have any of my wants unlisted? I have 3 head ringer and a M Gengar EX for trade.

RE: (-o-) xPOKEFREAK72x (-o-) W: Donphan, H: Seismitoad EX FA, Gold M Manectric EX

Hey. All I have from your list is one Rayquaza EX DRX. Let me know if you need that.

Hi! I'm interested in one of your SR M Manectrics. I have the regular version of it. Is there anything else from Phantom Forces (besides the head ringer) that you'd be interested in? Lmk, thanks!

Some of my other unlisted wants include stuff for a Donphan deck, like Fighting Stadium, Korrina, and Strong Energy. I know those aren't from PHF but let me know if you have some of those.

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
Some of my other unlisted wants include stuff for a Donphan deck, like Fighting Stadium, Korrina, and Strong Energy. I know those aren't from PHF but let me know if you have some of those.

I have a RH Korrina. That's about it :(

From your wants I have a head ringer and a donphan. From your list I want fa seismitoad and 2 sr mega manectric. CML

@ Patriots Fan- Oh man, let me know if you get anything else.

@ cf11- Great. Do you have a regular Seismitoad EX so I can downgrade (or regular M Manectric EX's)?

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
UNITED STATES of AMERICA

Hi! Here are my 7 easy-to-follow rules:
1. I trade WW.
2. Do not back out of a deal once addresses are exchanged unless you want a Negative Ref.
3. I only want mint English cards unless I say otherwise.
4. I will send the cards in a Penny Sleeve in a Toploader that is taped at the top in a PWE.
5. I package 2-3 cards in each Toploader and expect you to do that too. Don’t just jam the cards in one.
6. If we both agree on a trade on my thread, send me a confirmation PM BEFORE you give me your address.
7. Have fun.

WANTS
2x Donphan PLS
3x Head Ringer

1x M Gengar EX
1x Rayquaza Star
1x Rayquaza Shiny DRX
1x English Lugia Holo Neo Genesis
CYL

HAVES

Xx Code Cards
Xx Holo Energy
1x Siesmitoad EX FA (looking to downgrade)
2x Gold M Manectric EX (looking to downgrade)
1x Yveltal EX (1x Promo)
1x Jirachi EX FA
1x Darkrai EX (1x Promo)
1x Mewtwo EX (1x FA)
1x Rayquaza EX (1x DRX set)
1x Iris FA

Xx Holo Rares
4x Terrakion (1x NV FA, 1x RH)
1x Virizion (1x NV FA)
2x Cobalion (1x NV FA, 1x LTR)
1x Reshiram FA
1x Zekrom FA
1x Rayquaza Deoxys Legend Full
1x Ho-Oh Legend Full
1x Lugia Legend Full
1x Lucario Lv. X Promo
1x Mew EX WC 2006
1x BW Plasma Blast PR Deckbox UNFOLDED
1x BW Plasma Freeze PR Deckbox UNFOLDED
4x BW Plasma Storm PR Deckboxes (3x UNFOLDED, 1x FOLDED)
1x BW Boundaries Crossed PR Deckbox UNFOLDED
1x BW Dark Explorers PR Deckbox UNFOLDED
1x BW Next Destinies PR Deckbox FOLDED
1x BW Emerging Powers PR Deckbox UNFOLDED
1x HGSS Pichu PR Promo
1x HS Undaunted Leafeon PR Promo
1x HS Triumphant Electivire PR Promo
1x CoL Snorlax PR Promo
2x BW Emerging Powers Gigalith PR Promo
1x BW Noble Victories Victini PR Promo
1x BW Next Destinies Arcanine PR Promo
1x BW Dark Explorers Volcarona PR Promo
1x BW Boundaries Crossed Flygon PR Promo
3x BW Plasma Storm Crobat PR Promo
1x BW Plasma Freeze Metagross PR Promo
1x BW Plasma Blast Porygon-Z PR Promo
1x BW Legendary Treasures Tornadus EX PR Promo
1x XY Aegislash PR Promo
1x XY Flashfire Dragalge PR Promo
1x XY Furious Fists Machamp PR Promo\

I have many more cards. If you don't see something, just ask!

Can you CML for Siesmitoad EX FA?

I really only want to downgrade that. Do you have a regular Seismitoad EX?

Well what about the M Manectric EX? Anything you see that would peek your interest?

Are you looking to only downgrade the sr m manectrics? I have 3 head ringers and 2 donphan from your wants. Pm me if you have any interest in working something out.

@ terryanddeidra- Sorry, didn't see anything.

@ exdarkrai01- As of now, I am only looking to downgrade. Sorry about that.

I have 1 Donphan (have 2 RH Phanpy as well), Lugia NG, 1 Gourgeist XY, 3 Pumpkaboo

Interested in 1 SR Mega Manectric and Seismitoad EX FA. CML if there's anything else

hey do you have a call of legends unfolded or folded deck box? if you don't then the BW Plasma Blast unfolded deck box. and do you have a regular siesmitoad ex if you do ill trade you a Xerneas ex FA for it

@ Broken Pokemon EX- I am interested in all of those cards bar Phanpys (I have plenty lol). I would like to downgrade my SR M Manectric for your regular M Manectric if you could add some other cards to make up the difference. Also, do you have a regular Seismitoad EX so I can downgrade? At the moment I would only like to downgrade those two cards, so let me know. Please feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

@ Scrafty'sMinion- I do not have the CoL deck box, I only have the BW Plasma Blast unfolded one. I'm not really looking for Xerneas EX FA right now, but what could you trade me for the deck box? Do you have a list of cards for trade?

I could do my m manectric ex, donphan, 3 pumpkaboo, and 2 gourgeist (the lugia is in another trade atm)?

Im interested in:
1x Seismitoad EX FA (I can downgrade it)
1x Gold M Manectric EX (I can downgrade it)
1x Jirachi EX FA

I have:
1x Seismitoad EX RA
1x M Manectric EX RA
3x Night March Pumpkaboo
1x Donphan PLS
2x Head RInger

Back