• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA-WW] Freezerbern's Trade Thread! H: Primal Clash, Roaring Skies W: Sceptiles and Trevenants

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Legends! (anything interesting) Have: Newer stuff

Glaceon PF
Weavile PF
Ho-oh Legend Top

For your:
FA Latios EX
Moltres EX

?

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Legends! (anything interesting) Have: Newer stuff

Freezerbern said:
Hmm. Is there any way I could take it off your hands? I already have the top, so I'm willing to work out whatever is possible for you

for right now, i guess i will keep it, but i will keep you in mind and come back to you later with my legends, because right now there isnt much i want besides shines, and ultra rares preBW.
maybe i have some offers for you when plasma blast comes out :)

Ok cool. PM me to finalize the trade

Emma: Sure :)

Peter: I'll be waiting EDIT: I will be getting a booster box in later August, so I'll PM you what I get

Fluttershy: Ok, will do.

AWESOME SAUCE.
PM me bro.

You said you wanted something interesting and Legends? I have something that's both... I have a japanese 1st edition Legend Jumbo of Ho-oh in the front and 1st edition Legend Jumbo of Lugia in the back. It's a super rare jumbo with a double sided face card. Let me know if you are interested.

Nah, I'm not really interested in japanese cards.

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Anything Interesting Have: Venusaur EX, SR Empoleono

After months, finally updated.

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Anything Interesting Have: Venusaur EX, SR Empoleon

hey! i have lots from base-neo. lmk if you're interested in anything. i'm interested in your EX cards.

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Anything Interesting Have: Venusaur EX, SR Empoleon

Interested in your shiny empoleon, my list is far from updated if you could throw somethings out that you were after that'd be great otherwise I dunno when ill have time to update my threaad

CML for SR Empoleon? :)

@1Poke- Do you have any star cards?

@Soldier- Do you still have that Yveltal EX FA

@Miasma22- Sorry, didnt really see anything

Could you check my list for Venusaur EX and Skarmory EX?
/ Adam

Hey I want your plasma shiny empoleon.

Please check my thread.

I have some dragon frontiers and supreme victors stuff that I have yet to add my thread.

@ adam Sorry, just didn't see much that would justify sending them overseas

@ Binx I didn't see enough cards that would be worth the Empoleon

Well, a shiny Empoleon is not worth more then all of my cards but here are my ultra rares.

Yanmega prime
BW - FA Reshiram
promo jumbo Zoroark
ND promo Zekrom EX
LT - White Kyurem EX
LT - FA Shaymii EX
LT- FA Mew ex
LT - FA Reshiram
LT - FA Emonga
promo Japanese grabbing Landorus (never released in English) worth $30 which is equal to Empoleon
XY- Emonga ex x 2
XY- FA Blastoise EX
Wild Blaze- Kangaskahn EX
Wild Blaze - Magnezone EX x 2
Wild Blaze - Mega-kangaskahn EX
Mcdonalds- Marill (worth $10)
VS - Falkner's Skarmory (worth $15)
LT - Charizard
LT - promo Tornadus
LT - meloetta EX
I may trade other EX cards, ask if you have specific ones you want.

CML for SR Empoleon, Skamory EX, and Dowsing Machine.

@Binx- I actually just traded the Empoleon at League, so I can no longer offer that for a trade

@eDizzle- Will you trade promo Darkrai EX for the Dowsing Machine?

RE: Freezerbern's trade thread: W: Anything Interesting Have: Mega Blastoise EX, Latios EX

Done. Anything of interest for your Skamory EX though?

Back