• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: FA Seismitoad EX, Blastoise EX, Charizard EX W: FFI, x1 Card of each Pokemon, WotC

FROM DOWN UNDER
I will trade my Mega Lucario EX for your blastoise EX and a blastoise from boundaries crossed, counter offer?

RE: H: FA Seismitoad EX, Blastoise EX, Charizard EX W: FFI, x1 Card of each Pokemon, WotC

I don't need a M Lucario EX (unless you're talking about the secret rare one), and I don't have a BCR Blastoise to trade.

RE: H: FA Seismitoad EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FFI, x1 Card of each Pokemon

Skipped me?

RE: H: FA Seismitoad EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FFI, x1 Card of each Pokemon

Binx345 said:
Skipped me?

Not really. I said I'd come back to you when I edited my CardDex lists, which I just did.

So I have x9 Protection Cube for trade. The Clauncher and Clawitzer are gone. I will trade x9 Protection Cube for x9 uncommon cards for my Dex. Let me know which ones before the trade is finalized, thanks!

Hiya! CML for these! (RH preferably)

3 Float Stone
1 Prof. Juniper

Thanks!!

I have a Korrina and Battle Reporter for you, still wanted?

MP Pokemon said:
Hiya! CML for these! (RH preferably)

3 Float Stone
1 Prof. Juniper

Thanks!!

I can trade you x1 Prof Juniper if that's worth it to you.

I only saw FFI Machamp on your thread that is somewhat of comparable value. Unless you have any FFI Magmortar or Electivire? My Juniper for your Machamp or for your x1 Magmortar and x1 Electivire?

Go8Empire said:

I do. I seem to only have Blastoise EX from your wants though.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Go8Empire said:

I do. I seem to only have Blastoise EX from your wants though.

both of mine 4 a Boundaries crossed blastoise?
do you have any cool looking Energy?

I need the full art versions of Korrina and Battle Reporter... which are worth way more than a BCR Blastoise. And once again, I don't have a BCR Blastoise to trade. I have the EX.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I need the full art versions of Korrina and Battle Reporter... which are worth way more than a BCR Blastoise. And once again, I don't have a BCR Blastoise to trade. I have the EX.

Sorry for bothering you, I didn't know you needed the full art variants, my bad
sorry-

Hey, I just realized you have Seismitoad EX FA, I have Korrina FA and Battle Reporter FA's. Make me an offer?

Thanks!!

(PS - Could throw in the Prof. Juniper :D)

You weren't being a bother, Empire, I just already told you a few days ago that I didn't have a BCR Blastoise to trade. And if you weren't sure, FA means full art, which is what I have in front of Korrina and Battle Reporter to distinguish which ones I need. Hope to trade with you in the future, but right now I don't see a trade. Thanks.

MP Pokemon said:
Hey, I just realized you have Seismitoad EX FA, I have Korrina FA and Battle Reporter FA's. Make me an offer?

Thanks!!

(PS - Could throw in the Prof. Juniper :D)

I'll be getting a FFI booster box in the next couple days. I will open that before making a trade to see if I get either one of those cards. I'll let you know!

I was interested in your 2x Seismitoad Ex FA.

I have to offer. Lucario EX FA, M Heracross EX, Magmortar FFI, 2x Strong Energy.

Captain, I now only have the one FA Seismitoad EX. Would you possibly do your FA Lucario EX for my FA Seismitoad EX?

Psychedelic, would you be willing to take the M Heracross and a number of other things for it?

I need the secret rare M Heracross EX. I'll be getting the normal version soon. I wouldn't want that trade though, sorry.

Well, would you toss in a few trainers on your side. I could use 2x Lysandre and 1x Pokemon Fan Club, the Seismitoad EX FA for the Lucario EX FA?

RE: H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FA Fossil R., FA Battle R.

Deal! I shall be gathering cards now!

RE: H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FA Fossil R., FA Battle R.

Ok so

Your 9 protection cube

My 9 U as follows
2 x XY Spewpa
XY Doublade
PB Abomasnow
PB Tirtouga
PB rev U Chatot
PB Archen
XY Braixen
XY 74 Inkay

Also I want your 2 Pyroar and 2 Garbodor LT.
I have the following to trade from for them (or however many you have left of each)
Promo 31 Cleffa
CG- R Cacturne
Arceus set- C Burmy plant cloak 56
theme deck trainer kit Rare holo Zoroark
theme deck trainer kit Rare Zoroark
Undaunted- H Smeargle
Triumphant- R Wailord
CoL- H Groudon
CoL- rev H R Smeargle
CoL- Smeargle H R
BW- rev H R Galvantula
EP - rev Darmaka C