• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FA Fossil R., FA Battle R.

Looks good for the Protection Cubes. I actually have 10 if you want to add another U card from my Dex wants. I'd rather not trade Pyroar and Garbodor for the Dex wants, sorry about that.

RE: H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX W: FA Fossil R., FA Battle R.

No, 9 is fine. I will PM you.

What do you value FA Battle Reporter at?
What do you value your Virizion EX(s) and Genesect EX(s)?

grantm1999 said:
What do you value FA Battle Reporter at?
What do you value your Virizion EX(s) and Genesect EX(s)?

Not all that high. $6-7 max. And I don't have VirGen EXs. You must have me confused with someone else. I'd love to make a deal with you for your FA Battle Reporter though, assuming you have one.

RE: NEEEEEEED FA Dragonite EX! H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX

Hey PB! Might I ask which M Charizard EX you have?

Thanks!!!

RE: NEEEEEEED FA Dragonite EX! H: FA Fan Club, Greninja EX, Blastoise EX, M Charizard EX

MP Pokemon said:
Hey PokéBeach! Might I ask which M Charizard EX you have?

Thanks!!!

The fire type. #13 I believe it is.

Would you do my M Heracross EX SR for your M Charizard EX?

LMK. Thanks

Would you do a FA Dragonite-EX for your M Charizard-EX?

MP Pokemon said:
Would you do my M Heracross EX SR for your M Charizard EX?

LMK. Thanks

Well M Charizard EX seems to be worth 40-45% more than SR M Heracross EX.

Serperior said:
Would you do a FA Dragonite-EX for your M Charizard-EX?

M Charizard EX is worth 40-45% more than FA Dragonite EX as well. I'm also waiting to hear back from another trader about his FA Dragonite, but will get back to you if we can't work out something.

CML to even it out?

Yes I do, I have 6 Phanpy (1 RH), 2 Donphan.

CML for x4 DCE, x3 Float Stone, x4 Virbank CG, and x4 Hypnotoxic Lasers?

Iconz said:

Do you have PLS Donphan, PLS Phanpy, FFI Hawlucha?

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Iconz said:

Just two FFI Hawlucha

Iconz said:
PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Just two FFI Hawlucha

I could do my x1 DCE and x1 Float Stone for your x2 FFI Hawlucha.

I need x3 Float Stone CML for that? I have those Phanpy and Donphan still.

Have you sent the card yet buddy?

Hey! I have a FA Dragonite EX, but I don't see anything on your list I particularly "NEED". So I would mainly be looking toget an Increase in value if you catch my drift. Idk if well be able to work anything out, but since I saw you needed one just thougt I'd post.

-Thanks!

EDIT: read over my posts and it might've come across a bit rude. Just so you know, not how I intended lol

Back