• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: I need trades! H: Bulk, Codes, Palkia EX, Wailord EX, Kyurem EX W: FA M Gardevoir EX, FA Sharpedo EX, FA M Aggron EX

Ah ok I guess I can do that, PM to confirm!

RE: Does anyone have FA M Gardevoir EX, SR Enhanced Hammer, SR Switch?

Bump. I just need 3 more cards to complete PCL. Who wants to help me out?

I have:

N, Manectric scr, N, Skylas

I like:

Your Birch's Observations
Do you have an RH Sycamore or RH Ultra Ball?

I'll try to think of ex's I could want if you want my scr Mega.

Definitely interested in the M Manectric EX. I'll trade the FA Prof. Birch plus anything else you may need. I don't have RH Sycamore/Ultra Ball.

Any unlisted ex? I don't need any of what you have Ex wise. I value the birch at $5, and would want your UC birch as well. Would you want stuff besides the SCR?

I see you already have a M Gardy EX for trade, but I have one to trade as well. I'd do that plus the Birch for your SR M Manectric EX. LMK. Or I have a SR Dive Ball that I could put in place of the Gardy.

Maybe birch, dive ball, and m gardy along with the 5 unc birch? As you noticed I'd just trade off the Gardy anyway, and I don't need Dive too badly either.

Eh I value dive at 10, gardy at 10, birch at 5. Unc birch as throw-ins. I've bought a birch at 5 elsewhere.

SCR manectric is like 20.

I'd put in something small like a Skyla or Maybe 2 Skyla on my side, but that's it

Here are the average prices of the 10/per card most recent sold eBay listings ($2 subtracted from listed price if best offer was received):
Birch - $6.96
Gardy - 10.62
Ball - 11.35
Manectric - 18.01

So, to me, the Birch plus one of those other 2 is pretty fair. That would have to be my final offer.

hmm I'll think on that. Ball+Birch+the uncommon Birch may be tempting, but I don't have much good stuff to trade tbh :/

Hi! Would you do:
My: 2 Muscle Band (League Promos)
2 Startling Megaphone for
Your: 2 Raichu XY RH
1 Raichu XY Holo Rare
LMK. thanks.

That is an even trade, but Muscle Bands aren't high priority right now for me, and I'd rather hold onto the Raichu to see if I could trade them for something else. Sorry.

Back