• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: 8/31 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

Yes, that's correct, #17 holo. PM me your address :)

RE: 8/31 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

i have
tyranitar holo neo discovery
japanese holo houndoom neo discovery
cml for more older stuff
i like
registeel ex fa
rh ultra ball x2
x3 tool scrapper

how many packs of next destinies would you do for a shiny emboar, or would you do the registeel for it?

jgreen said:
i have
tyranitar holo neo discovery
japanese holo houndoom neo discovery
cml for more older stuff
i like
registeel ex fa
rh ultra ball x2
x3 tool scrapper

I already have the holo Tyranitar and I'm not collecting Neo Japanese cards. I also didn't see anything on your thread. Sorry.

painIShere said:
how many packs of next destinies would you do for a shiny emboar, or would you do the registeel for it?

I guess I don't need Shiny Emboar anymore. Sorry about that!

RE: W: WotC Cards & Promos, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

i have all of these

#8 Beauitfly - RH or regular
#21 Magmortar - RH or regular
#24 Gyarados - regular
#26 Wailord - RH or regular
#31 Walrein - RH or regular
#47 Dustox - RH or regular
#67 Gigalith - RH or regular

interested in all your blend energies including RH, cheren, rh rare candy, rh ultra ball

RE: W: WotC Cards & Promos, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

How about #8 RH, #21 RH, #24, #26 RH, #31 RH, #47 RH, and #67 regular for... pick one of these options: a) x2 Ultra Ball RH, x1 Cheren b) x1 Ultra Ball RH, x1 Rare Candy RH, x1 Cheren c) x1 GFPD Blend Energy RH, x1 GFPD -OR- WLFM Blend Energy, x1 Cheren d) x4 WLFM Blend Energy

Any of those combinations interest you? Or else feel free to make your own and maybe I'll consider it.

a) x2 Ultra Ball RH, x1 Cheren
could you throw in the candy?

No, x2 RH Ultra Ball is already worth two times the amount the DRE rares are worth.

i'll take option A then.

I have most of your wants from Dragons Exalted. I also have lots of other things in my thread. Could you check my list and see if we could work something out for:

Registeel EX FA
Sigilyph
Bouffalant DRX (if you have any)

I have:
#8 Beauitfly
#31 Walrein
#47 Dustox

I'm interested in:
Base Set
Mewtwo x1
Poliwrath x1
Raichu x1
Zapdos x1
Dragonair x1
Dugtrio x1

LMK!

VashEXE said:
I have most of your wants from Dragons Exalted. I also have lots of other things in my thread. Could you check my list and see if we could work something out for:

Registeel EX FA
Sigilyph
Bouffalant DRX (if you have any)

I had forgotten to cross out my pending trades, which took out a lot of my DRX wants, but I'll let you know if that trade falls through. I haven't heard back from that trader yet. Looks like the only DRX I need that you have is #90 Garchomp. That appears to be the only card I need from your list. I also have x3 Bouffalant DRX and x1 RH Bouffalant DRX.

pokemonmbl said:
I have:
#8 Beauitfly
#31 Walrein
#47 Dustox

I'm interested in:
Base Set
Mewtwo x1
Poliwrath x1
Raichu x1
Zapdos x1
Dragonair x1
Dugtrio x1

LMK!

Those 3 will be (hopefully) traded to me, but I will let you know if that changes. I didn't see anything else on your list, unless you have some of my RH Triumphant wants. I will let you know the condition of the cards you want if you have anything else I want. Thanks.

RE: W: WotC & Promos, Dragon Vault | H: Dragon Vault, Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

Come owwwn! I need to finish my Dragon Vault collection. Bump.

RE: W: WotC & Promos, Dragon Vault | H: Dragon Vault, Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

How much do you value each of these at?: (All from Dragon Vault)

#1 Dratini
#6 Bagon
#7 Shelgon
#16 Haxorus

Blah said:
How much do you value each of these at?: (All from Dragon Vault)

#1 Dratini
#6 Bagon
#7 Shelgon
#16 Haxorus

At most, 50 cents each for the first 3 and at most $1 for Haxorus, or $2 if it's the stamped version.

dark arbok w/ stamp for macargo ex?

Pokepuzzle said:
dark arbok w/ stamp for macargo ex?

It appears that Magcargo ex has been traded. Sorry.

Hello,

Do you have those cards from dragons exhalted in your want list already?

I have those ones:)

Ty

Could you else take a look at my list for youre registeel ex fa.
Ty

Back