• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: 2 Emb Ability, promoshuckle, FA'S Primes W: Primes, shaymin and pachirisu

Can I email you them, and we exchange refs?

PM me if so.

RE: H: 2 Emb Ability, promoshuckle, FA'S Primes W: Primes, shaymin and pachirisu

CML for Sceptile EX M/A, and 2x Abiliboar (though I can get them from other people). I believe I have a RH Kingdra UL, and feel free to ask about anything I might have unlisted.

123wert50:

The rules say to get refs you actually have to send something..however you could send something small like a Juniper or w/e and email/pm the codes and that should be ok (given what Dmaster has told me before when I asked)

.::n00bmuffin::.:

hm..rdl bottom? lol

Meh. I don't know; I could easily get $30-40 off a NM one.

How about:

I PM you the codes, then send a random common, and you send asap after I give you the codes?

Well, I suppose I could do one for the Sceptile and 2x Abiliboar.

@123wert50

sure. I'll send after I get your card since it's not like metagross is a deck need lol

@.::n00bmuffin::. :

eh I foundout I don't have the sceptile anymore sorry

Mmm...

Anyway that instead of Metagros I can get all of those level x's you won the auction minus a Garchomp X?

Lmk.

Oh. I kinda need the two abiliboars if you can make me a good deal. I also have some JPN VS crobat somewhere; I assume it's the one on your wants.

I actually need your Manectric EX; keep in mind that I can get a NM/M one for $5. Do you have any crystals?

@123wert50:

I'd rather trade metagross if that's ok. lol

@.::n00bmuffin::.:

manectric is slightly damaged, I'm unsure if I listed that in my OP

Yeah, I saw that. What do you value it at?

Well, I would honestly prefer to get all those lv xs. (Kinda need them.)

That is mah final offer, xs for codes.

Lmk.

.::n00bmuffin::.: $3 if you can get it for 5. its only damage on one edge

123wert50:

i'll think about it. I havn't been too active on ptcgo recently and actually have unused codes I've been too lazy to put in still lol

Alright. Lmk in a timely manner, I got people on the Gym wanting to buy mah codes.

I want your Magnezone Prime. I have 1 Cleffa RH HGSS, 2 Shaymin UL and 2 Victory Medals (don't remember the year, but I think it's 2009). Please CML for it and/or make an offer, because IDK how much you value these cards. Also, I'm from Portugal

Can you do the 16 codes for the x's? I have pending trades w/codes, so lmk.

So? What do you think?

Can you check my list for an ability boar?

I have
x1 Spring 2011 Victory Medal
x1 Metal energy BW
x1 Fire energy BW
x1 Water energy BW
x1 Psychic energy BW
Anything else you may want from my list

My wants are

Gengar Prime
Donphan Prime
Embility
Lilligant