• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: EX's, Staple Trainers W: Various stuff, to CYL!!!

RE: H: LOTS W: CODES!!! Misc stuff..

Have any Jungle Errors available? If so and they're about mint condition (or mint ;)) please CML!

@poke:

cyl later

@123:

10-15 each

@dolphin:

same as always in case you forgot lol.

how much do you value:

Kingdom Hearts I
Kingdom Hearts II

GUIDES AT (not games)

I just wanted to make sure you hadn't traded them. ;)

KH I Guide: 12-15

KH II Guide: About 10; it's slightly damaged on the cover.

My:
2 Victory Medal 2007-2008
1 Emboar (ability)
2 Donphan prime

Your:
2 Magnezone prime

RE: H: 2 Emb Ability, promoshuckle, FA'S Primes W: Primes, shaymin and pachirisu

@dolphinluv2010:

No offense, but I would only value them at 5 each. there's a local old game resale shop where I could probably buy them at 5-10,5 for kh 1 and maybe 10 for kh 2 guide. if we can come to some sort of agreement like maybe both guides for one ex then yay..if not then sorry.

@KEpperson

contacted you

UPDATED!!!

RE: H: 2 Emb Ability, promoshuckle, FA'S Primes W: Primes, shaymin and pachirisu

16 unused codes for Metagros EX? Lmk..

When I find the metagross sure. I set aside some of my ex's previously for some girl at BR (she was gonna come to a later one and trade me stuff), but she didn't and I can't find it immediately. I'll look today through my piles of stuff and see where it is

mint-near mint. no damage iirc.

Edit:

I usually automatically say Near Mint on Anything just in case someone can't come back and yell at me if in Their opinion it is not 100%mint/perfect

I'm not sure XD. What did you want again? I'll cyl now

Just the 2x Call energy and an aarons collection.

I'm really interested in your ability emboars and shaymins and donphan prime

I also have:

2x Serperior Ability
houndoom prime
Zekrom Holo, promo, and FA

Is there anyway we can work something out? There's nothing really small I noticed except maybe a few junipers for my rotated stuff. lmk

Lmk via PM when you find Meatagros.

If it isin't mint, can you provide a pic?

How about those small figures I mentioned on your WTB thread? LMK

Back