• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Base-Gym and Lots Unlisted! Just Ask! W: Base and Jungle Japan Cards!

RE: [H]: KFC ZUBAT PLUSH SEALED!!!! BK GOLD POKE BALLS SEALED!! Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy!!! [W] CYL!

Please CML for your...

Call Energy
Rare Candy
Double Colorless Energies (However many ya have)

RE: [H]: KFC ZUBAT PLUSH SEALED!!!! BK GOLD POKE BALLS SEALED!! Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy!!! [W] CYL!

CML for these!!!

Gengar ® - SF
Gyarados ® - SF
Call Energy!!!!

LMK!!!

CML for the following

YOUR
1x Drapion X
1x Heatran X
1x Gengar (SF)
1x Machamp (SF)
1x Uxie (LA)
XXxx DCE
XXxx Call Energy
1x weavile G
XXxx Multi Energy

RE: [H]: KFC ZUBAT PLUSH SEALED!!!! BK GOLD POKE BALLS SEALED!! Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy!!! [W] CYL!!!

Don't revive dead threads.

~*~Closed~*~

Will be opened upon request of owner.​

RE: [H]: KFC ZUBAT PLUSH SEALED!!!! BK GOLD POKE BALLS SEALED!! Champ SF, Gengar SF, Uxie RH, Call Energy!!! [W] CYL!!!

*Reopened*

Is this edited?

Yes, I have the same cards! They have been stored for a year and will now be opened for one month for trading (and selling if I get verified seller status). Let me know what you like or want to trade.

Do you have any mint bulk commons and Uncommons?

I do, but they're mostly from Base-DP. LMK if you're interested. I think SV is the newest I have, and I don't have much. I have a ton of Base-DP common/uncommon, both from very bad-mint.

I'm only looking for the mint or near mint. Can you CML for them? I'm looking for a lot, like in the thousands

Hey, what common and uncommon sets are you looking for? Like I said, I have a lot from Base-DP. I'm interested in your

1 ERL --> What card is this? Sorry, been out of it for a while.
1 Latios Star
1 Mew Star
1 Vaporeon Star
All of the Alph Lithographs --> Maybe?

Let me know. I probably have over 20,000 cards.

ERL is Entei Raikou legend. How many of those 20,000 thousand are Mint/NM?

IDK, I have to check again. How much do you value them cause they're still in storage and if I take them out, I want to make sure I am getting good value for the cards.

do you have base blastoise and venasaur *cml (i have a lot of lv x

I noticed you said you have an Espeon* (POP.)

If you do, cml. I have a bunch of ex's and more.

Thanks.

Also, may I ask why you are only staying for 1 month?

do you have any hgss on?

1Pokemon_Master said:
IDK, I have to check again. How much do you value them cause they're still in storage and if I take them out, I want to make sure I am getting good value for the cards.
I could do all 20,000 for all three stars that you wanted

gms16 said:
do you have base blastoise and venasaur *cml (i have a lot of lv x

@gms16: Yes, i have both. I will trade those two for any two below

Charizard base mint
dialga lv x 105/106
arceus lv x double pokebody promo

@123wert50: my pop espeon* is pretty badly damaged/creased. You probably won't want iit. I am only here for 1 month cause I have to go back to school in august, so just 1 month to get a year's worth of pokemon trading in! Haha

@mlouden03: sorry, no hgss; only base-dp

@piplup234: no thanks. i think it's a bad deal to give up that many cards for 3, even of those 20000 cards are common/uncommon. thanks though!

I could do 15,000... And also the stars are worth a lot

piplup234 said:
I could do 15,000... And also the stars are worth a lot

I think I'll pass for now. Thanks!

Back