• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Base-Gym and Lots Unlisted! Just Ask! W: Base and Jungle Japan Cards!

RE: [H]: Base-Platinum, Old ex, Flashfire, BW [W] CYL!!!! Char EX Promo!!

CML for BCR, PLB, and FFI Codes you may have?

RE: UPDATED W/EX/FA CARDS!!! [H]: Base-Platinum, Old ex, Flashfire, BW [W] CYL!!!! Char EX Promo!!

Hey! I upated with my EX/FA cards. Lmk if you want those as well. These are my code cards.

2x Char Codes
1x Plasma Blast
5x XY
17x Flash Fire

@ Iconz - Interested in your

Palkia EX FA
Dialga EX FA x2
Jirachi EX

Plasma Freeze:

Heatran EX
Thundurus EX FA
Heatran EX FA

Plasma Storm:

Articuno EX FA

@ MP Pokemon - Interested in your

M Charizard X (SR) (FLF)
x2 M Charizard X (FLF)
M Charizard Y (SR) (FLF)
x2 M Charizard Y (FLF)
Victini EX (PLS)
Chandelure EX (LTR)
Charizard EX (Stoke)
M Heracross EX (SR) (FUF)

EX FA Cards:

Seismitoad EX FA (FUF)
Toxicroak EX FA 102/106 (FLF)
Registeel EX FA (DRX)
Regigigas EX FA (NXD)
Mew EX FA (DRX)
Cresselia EX FA (BCR)
Kangaskhan EX FA (FLF)
Kyurem EX FA (NXD)
x2 Charizard EX FA (FLF)
Blastoise EX FA (XY)
Rayquaza EX FA (DRX)
White Kyurem EX FA (BCR)

RE: UPDATED W/EX/FA CARDS!!! [H]: Base-Platinum, Old ex, Flashfire, BW [W] CYL!!!! Char EX Promo!!

My: Chandelure EX for all your codes and Ghetisis FA? LMK!

Thanks!

WOuld you do all your codes minus (the Charizards), Ghetsis FA, and Toxicroak EX FA for my Hetran EX and Palkia EX FA?

CML for Toxicroak ex fa?

Cml for emolga ex. Thanks!

@ MP - Sorry. I'll have to pass for now. Thanks!

@ Iconz - How about your Palkia EX FA and Dialga EX FA for my codes minus (You can have the Charizards codes too), Ghetsis FA, and Toxicroak EX FA

@ Emp - Only things i saw were the Mewtwo EX FA and the Char * but I Don't think you'll want to trade them for my Toxicroak.

@Umm - The only card I see and like is the Charizard EX Full Art. Let me know if you want to work something out. Thanks!

Cml for the fa cobalion ex and jirachi ex please :)

1Pokemon_Master said:

@ Iconz - How about your Palkia EX FA and Dialga EX FA for my codes minus (You can have the Charizards codes too), Ghetsis FA, and Toxicroak EX FA

@ Emp - Only things i saw were the Mewtwo EX FA and the Char * but I Don't think you'll want to trade them for my Toxicroak.

@Umm - The only card I see and like is the Charizard EX Full Art. Let me know if you want to work something out. Thanks!

Would you do Palkia EX FA for Toxicroak EX FA. I'm mainly interested in croak anyway

Iconz said:
1Pokemon_Master said:

Would you do Palkia EX FA for Toxicroak EX FA. I'm mainly interested in croak anyway

@ Iconz - Aaahhhh I'd really like to trade for both at one time if possible. Any way we could work something out?

@ Soldiers - I'll get back to you. I might sell it Cobalion. Thanks!

Sorry I don't need the Ghetsis anymore.. You could choose either Dialga or palkia?

Hi,
I'm generally looking for Eeveelution cards from older sets. Your trade thread isn't working, though.

Why do you say your thread isn't working? Everything appears fine to me. If you're having some specific problems with some things, feel free to let me or one of the other moderators know and we can look into the issue for you. :)

I can't access the trade thread in PokémonMaster's signature. It says 'File not Found'.

The link in his signature has the old URL before the site change. The correct URL would be the URL we are currently on, namely this one.

Back