• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] H: Base-Gym and Lots Unlisted! Just Ask! W: Base and Jungle Japan Cards!

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
WANTS!!!!!!! PLEASE PM ME IF I DO NOT RESPOND HERE! I AM USUALLY BUSY SO I ONLY COME ON HERE TWO OR THREE TIMES A WEEK!

Looking to buy EX cards in bulk!!! Please post prices or PM me with the list of cards you are selling for $2-$4!!! Thanks!!!!

The Following Japanese Pokemon Cards

Base

Kakuna

Nidorino

Beedrill

Charmeleon

Magmar

Staryu

Wartortle

Poliwhirl

Dewgong

Electrode

Electabuzz

Pidgey

Raticate

Dratini

Dragonair

Potion

Devolution Spray

Super Energy Removal

Imposter Professor Oak

Clefairy Doll

Scoop Up

Pokemon Trader

Pokemon Breeder

Lass

CYL!!!!!!

HAVES

$$$$$$$$$$$$ - Paypal ready!!!

I mainly have older stuff, not much of the new stuff. Lots from Base-Gym Series

Online Pokemon Codes - Codes will be sent via PM.

2x Char Codes
1x Plasma Blast
5x XY
17x Flash Fire

Last edited:
RE: My Trading Thread!

I have Charmander Remake, and Crippler18 was supposed to send me his Charizard SF but that was 2 weeks ago so dont count on it so do you have anything in SV that you'd trade for Charmander?

Shuckle the Snail said:
I have Charmander Remake, and Crippler18 was supposed to send me his Charizard SF but that was 2 weeks ago so don't count on it so do you have anything in SV that you'd trade for Charmander?

sorry, i don't have any SV cards YET. If and when I do, i'll update my list.

thanks!

Shuckle the Snail said:
What about Gengar SF?

I do have that card, but i'm not so sure about trading it because I've only got one. let me check my cards again and i'll get back to you. is there anything else you want me to check for while i'm at it?

Do you have a Holo Mint 1st Edition Jungle Scyther, and/or Error Jungle Scyther?

I am interested in Base Set 2 Mewtwo if you have it. Also any Base Set 1st edition Mewtwo if you have it.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I am interested in Base Set 2 Mewtwo if you have it. Also any Base Set 1st edition Mewtwo if you have it.

2 Alakazam 4 LV.X (1 Japan)
1 Snorlax LV.X

I am interested in those cards. Is there anything else you want that would get you to trade?

Thanks

darksoulSP said:
Do you have a Holo Mint 1st Edition Jungle Scyther, and/or Error Jungle Scyther?

I don't have the error jungle scyther, but i have the 1st edition, in excellent condition. the front has no sctraches, but the back edge has some wear. let me know if you still want it.

thanks

darksoulSP said:
Great! Would you do my Charmeleon SF for it?

Is there any way to get Charmander and Charmeleon SF? I'm really interested in getting both because I don't want to get one and not the other.

Thanks!

Starforce Lv.X said:
do you have any Kingdra Legends Awakened?

Sorry, I don't have that card, but I have other Legends Awakened Cards. Are you interested in other cards from that set? I've also got a lot of special energies, regular energies, and cards from all sets. Let me know and I'll check for you.

Thanks!

Do you have any roseanne's research, rare candies, or call energies? Can you also check for Azelf and/or Uxie from Legends Awakened? I have 2 shadowless ninetails, and maybe some other stuff you would be interested in. Let me know, thanks!

1Pokemon_Master said:
I do have that card, but I'm not so sure about trading it because I've only got one. let me check my cards again and I'll get back to you. is there anything else you want me to check for while I'm at it?
Do you have a Uxie LA or Claydol GE? Pm me back if you have any or if you saw any other rare cards or maybe if DarksoulSp doesnt get that Scyther then i'd trade it for that.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:

I do have a base 2 mewtwo. what are you willing to trade for it?

Thanks!

Shuckle the Snail said:
Do you have a Uxie LA or Claydol GE? Pm me back if you have any or if you saw any other rare cards or maybe if DarksoulSp doesnt get that Scyther then I'd trade it for that.

I actually have both but I'm not willing to trade the Claydol GE b/c the one I have is in a set. I'm going to try to save the Uxie LA for X and EX cards. Let me know if there's anything else I can look up for you.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Could you also check for Darkrai from MD and Weavile from SW. Thanks.

I have Weavile but I don't have Darkrai.

RE: My Trading Thread!!!!

Hi! I'm very interested in your Pikachu cards:

1st Edition Pikachu - Red Cheeks (Error), Shadowless
Pikachu - Red Cheeks, Shadowless

Also, do you happen to have 1st Edition Jungle Pikachu (the one with a promo symbol)? I really want that card! :)

And, from your wants list, I have some EX cards! Check my list to see which EXes I've got! :)

By the way, what does Shadowless mean, anyway? I keep seeing that, and I have no clue what it means, lol.

Ok great. Did you have any roseanne's research, rare candies, call energies, or Azelf LA?

Shuckle the Snail said:
Do you have a Uxie LA or Claydol GE? Pm me back if you have any or if you saw any other rare cards or maybe if DarksoulSp doesnt get that Scyther then I'd trade it for that.

I actually have both but I'm not willing to trade the Claydol GE because the one I have is in a set. I'm going to try to save the Uxie LA for X and EX cards. Let me know if there's anything else I can look up for you.

Those are pretty much what i want. Except for the fossil scyther

RE: My Trading Thread!!!!

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Hi! I'm very interested in your Pikachu cards:

1st Edition Pikachu - Red Cheeks (Error), Shadowless
Pikachu - Red Cheeks, Shadowless

Also, do you happen to have 1st Edition Jungle Pikachu (the one with a promo symbol)? I really want that card! :)

And, from your wants list, I have some EX cards! Check my list to see which EXes I've got! :)

By the way, what does Shadowless mean, anyway? I keep seeing that, and I have no clue what it means, lol.

I don't have the 1st Edition Jungle Pikachu (the one with a promo symbol). I have a lot of the other pikachu's you want including the error red cheeks pikachu and 1st edition. I mean i've got A LOT of them.

Look up shadowless pokemon and you'll see what it is. it's hard to explain.

- Pikachu, Wizards Promo 1 ***
- Pikachu, Wizards Promo 26 ***
- Pikachu, 1st Edition Base Set (Red Cheeks) ***
- Pikachu, 1st Edition Jungle (Promo Star) ******
- Pikachu, Stormfront 70/100 (common)

I have all those and these are the cards I want from you.

Swampert EX - Crystal Guardians 98/100
Exploud EX - Cyrstal Guardians 92/100
Walrein EX - Power Keepers 99/100
Wigglytuff EX - Hidden Legends 101/101
Sneasel EX - EX Ruby and Sapphire
Gengar EX - Fire Red and Leaf Green (hard to get off me, but will trade for good offers)

what can you give me?

p8ntchucker7 said:
Ok great. Did you have any roseanne's research, rare candies, call energies, or Azelf LA?

i just checked your list and i just realized that i'm not too interested in your cards. do you have anything on my list or anything you think i'd be interested in?

thanks!

Shuckle the Snail said:
I actually have both but I'm not willing to trade the Claydol GE because the one I have is in a set. I'm going to try to save the Uxie LA for X and EX cards. Let me know if there's anything else I can look up for you.

Those are pretty much what I want. Except for the fossil scyther

do you still want these cards???

BIG WANT!-
Any card from EX Dragon Froniters, Crystal Guardians, EX Holon Phantoms, and EX Delta Species! I might have it already but just offer all you are willing to trade!

I have a bunch of those cards if you're still looking for them. i dont' have them listed yet but if you want them let me know what you have and i'll look it up for you.

Thanks!

Back