• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Hi, I have Venusaur EX, would you happen to have Archeops NVI or trainers from PHF-on?
I do not have archeops NVI but I do however have trainers etc from Phantom Forces on, minus VS seeker. Sorry for the late reply I was busy looking at preorder card stuff for AO.

I do not have archeops NVI but I do however have trainers etc from Phantom Forces on, minus VS seeker. Sorry for the late reply I was busy looking at preorder card stuff for AO.
These are the big ones I was looking for:
2x battle compressor
1x head ringer
3x manectric spirit link
3x robo substitute
4x professor sycamore
1x vs seeker
4x acro bike
2x archie's ace in the hole
2x maxie's hidden ball trick
3x rough seas
1x teammates
4x strong energy
3x mega turbo
3x sky field
4x trainers' mail

2x battle compressor
1x head ringer
3x manectric spirit link
3x robo substitute
4x professor sycamore
1x vs seeker
4x acro bike
3x rough seas
1x teammates
4x strong energy
3x mega turbo
3x sky field
4x trainers' mail
I'm pretty sure I have a team mates to spare along with an acro bike or two with 1 archie's and POSSIBLY a maxie's (I have to check when I get home) I know I also have a spare sky field or two. Sorry for bad wording on this I have to go somewhere like 10 minutes ago.

2x battle compressor
1x head ringer
3x manectric spirit link
3x robo substitute
4x professor sycamore
1x vs seeker
4x acro bike
3x rough seas
1x teammates
4x strong energy
3x mega turbo
3x sky field
4x trainers' mail
Here's what I have
2 Acro Bike
1 Robo sub
2 rough seas
1 sky field
1 Maxie's hidden ball trick.
I could do the venusaur for 2 acro bike, 2 rough seas, 1 sky field and Maxie's hidden ball trick.

I have the following cards you need. Would like to trade first (you can check my trade post at https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtra...wwhursholoscodes_from_xy_series_japanese_fas/). But if you are willing to buy, I can probably sell at a lower price as you listed here when you buy more.

Dragon mega Rayquaza EX 61/108 $24-26 CAPS LOCK HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Mega Venusaur EX $15-17
Mega Heracross EX $10
Fighting stadium $1
Strong energy $2
Landorus Furious Fists $2.5
Halucha Furious Fists $2.5
Korrina $1

I have the following cards you need. Would like to trade first (you can check my trade post at https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtra...wwhursholoscodes_from_xy_series_japanese_fas/). But if you are willing to buy, I can probably sell at a lower price as you listed here when you buy more.

Dragon mega Rayquaza EX 61/108 $24-26 CAPS LOCK HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Mega Venusaur EX $15-17
Mega Heracross EX $10
Fighting stadium $1
Strong energy $2
Landorus Furious Fists $2.5
Halucha Furious Fists $2.5
Korrina $1
Ok I forgot to edit out the mega dragon ray, and since I don't have crap for money I would be willing to trade for the fighting sadium, mega heracross, landorus FF, and Halucha.

Tell me what you want that I have and I would be happy to trade with you for the cards.

I am now looking for Pangoro X&Y promo 50 with Benevolent Boss for $2.50 worth of cards each. HIGHEST PRIORITY!!!
I have now updated my list to account for it.

Hey, I had some of your wants and was hoping we could make a trade. I have the following:
3x Fighting stadium $1
2x Halucha Furious Fists $2.5
2x Pancham Furious fists #60 $.75 each
1x Mint/very good condition Emerging Powers Prerelease deck box (I can't find it anywhere online and if you can find it somewhere let me know) $10

I am interested in:
1x FA mega Rayquaza EX in amazing condition $24-25 I want card quantity over a single card that's worth a much as this. low want
1x Colorless rayquaza half art $7 medium want
1x Raichu XY $4 high want
1x Pikachu XY $1.50 high want
1x Foil pikachu XY $3 (is this reverse holo or the McDonald's promo?) high want

However, a few things to note. My EP Prerelease Deck Box is still unfolded and in mint condition, so I value it a little higher than $10 (around 14-16). I have many more unfolded, mint condition Prerelease Deck Boxes if you are interested (LTR, PLF, PLS, BCR, DEX).

Please let me know if we can make a deal, and feel free to send an offer! Thanks.

Hey, I had some of your wants and was hoping we could make a trade. I have the following:
3x Fighting stadium $1
1x Mint/very good condition Emerging Powers Prerelease deck box (I can't find it anywhere online and if you can find it somewhere let me know) $10

I am interested in:
1x FA mega Rayquaza EX in amazing condition $24-25 I want card quantity over a single card that's worth a much as this. low want

However, a few things to note. My EP Prerelease Deck Box is still unfolded and in mint condition, so I value it a little higher than $10 (around 14-16). I have many more unfolded, mint condition Prerelease Deck Boxes if you are interested (LTR, PLF, PLS, BCR, DEX).

Please let me know if we can make a deal, and feel free to send an offer! Thanks.
Well damn, I have to go for IRL stuff soon for an hour but when I return I will let you know more.
What I can tell you is this. I don't have anymore raichu for trade (I forgot to update that off the list, my bad), I do however have the foil pikachu from XY and it's a reverse holo. Also I REALLY have to check if I actually need the Pancham or if it's rotting in my bulk cards waiting to be unearthed. I will probably not be trading the FA colorless ray EX as I want to trade it for stuff from Ancient Origins that my friends are going to get me.

3x Fighting stadium $1

I am interested in:

Well damn, I have to go for IRL stuff soon for an hour but when I return I will let you know more.
What I can tell you is this. I don't have anymore raichu for trade (I forgot to update that off the list, my bad), I do however have the foil pikachu from XY and it's a reverse holo. Also I REALLY have to check if I actually need the Pancham or if it's rotting in my bulk cards waiting to be unearthed. I will probably not be trading the FA colorless ray EX as I want to trade it for stuff from Ancient Origins that my friends are going to get me.
Hello, after I semi organized my cards I realized something, my "organization" can be classified as "done by a bumble ***** ".
It turns out I don't have pikachu foil (or any spares for that matter), but I DO have a foil Raichu from XY.

I also only need 2 fighting stadium, and I still need those Pancham.

Haha, it's all good man. I'll just make you an offer. Feel free to accept or counter:
MY:
1 Mint condition, unfolded EP Deckbox - $15
2 Pancham- $1.50 total
1 Hawlucha- $2.50
Total- $19

YOUR:
1 Raichu XY- $4
1 FA Yveltal EX- $14
Total- $18

Let me know, as I am also interested in the Yveltal. Thanks.

Haha, it's all good man. I'll just make you an offer. Feel free to accept or counter:
MY:
1 Mint condition, unfolded EP Deckbox - $15
2 Pancham- $1.50 total
1 Hawlucha- $2.50
Total- $19

YOUR:
1 Raichu XY- $4
1 FA Yveltal EX- $14
Total- $18

Let me know, as I am also interested in the Yveltal. Thanks.
It turns out that the foil Raichu is worth $6-8, and I would preferably not trade the FA yveltal EX yet, sorry. If you do however need trainers not called Vs seeker I have tons of them, just let me know what you want.

PS. Sorry for the late reply I needed to check the price of foil Raichu and was a lazy ****** about checking it.

I have a FA Lucario EX and the SR Mega Heracross. I'm particularly interested in your Gardevoir EX, that Foil Raichu XY, and the Half Art Rayquaza EX. Can we make a trade with any of these cards?

Back