• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Empoleon_master W: Palkia EX and primal kyogre H: VS seeker, birch & sycamore!

Empoleon_master

I can stop watching Anime any time I don't want to
Okay. How about:
MY:
Deck box

YOUR:
Raichu
Gardivoir EX

Let me know, thanks.
Is there anything else you want? I'm sort of going to be trading an arm and a leg when AO comes out for the cards my friends are getting me.
I have a FA Lucario EX and the SR Mega Heracross. I'm particularly interested in your Gardevoir EX, that Foil Raichu XY, and the Half Art Rayquaza EX. Can we make a trade with any of these cards?

As awesome as FA lucario EX is and as much as it kills me to say this (I am crying a lot inside as I type this), I would be willing to trade only the Gardevoir EX and some other stuff for just the FA Lucario Ex as I need to trade the other stuff to my friends after the AO prereleases. (holy crap now I'm gaging as the want shiny things part of my brain cries out for mercy. gahhhh! Send help......no, wait I'm just having a minor brain hemorrhage, never mind...)

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Well, I guess you can throw in 6-10 playable trainers instead of Gardevoir. How many of the following do you have:
-Professor Sycamore
-Skyla
-Professor Birch's Observations
-Trainer's Mail
-Xerosic
-Lysandre
-Hard Charm
-Cassius
-Trainer's Mail
-Repeat Ball

Empoleon_master

Well, I guess you can throw in 6-10 playable trainers instead of Gardevoir. How many of the following do you have:
-Professor Sycamore
-Skyla
-Professor Birch's Observations
-Trainer's Mail
-Xerosic
-Lysandre
-Hard Charm
-Cassius
-Trainer's Mail
-Repeat Ball
I have a few skyla, Birch's Observations, tons of trainer's mail, and some Cassius. I REALLY, REALLY hate to be an A hole by saying this, but would you mind waiting 2 weeks for them as that's how long it will take for me to see my friends again, trade for AO cards and see what I have left? I have little to no use for the trainer cards and will happily trade them to you. I'll even put them away in a special section of my cards for you, but I don't know if the Raichu will still be up for trade after the AO trading fest with my friends.

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Ugh, I don't think I can wait that long. I really need the Raichu for an upcoming tournament that's why I'm trying to get this trade done. If you can throw in the skylas, birch's, 4 trainers mail and a few cassius I will be happy with that.

Empoleon_master

Ugh, I don't think I can wait that long. I really need the Raichu for an upcoming tournament that's why I'm trying to get this trade done. If you can throw in the skylas, birch's, 4 trainers mail and a few cassius I will be happy with that.
Ok, in that case I can trade you the raichu now.

Howabout this as I saw you needed a strong energy.

My:

1 strong energy
1 foil raichu
+ bunch of trainers including a Skyla or two (I know I have at least 1)

For your:

2 Pancham/1 fighting stadium (My friend might have the Pancham, maybe not I will know by the end of today)
1 Emerging powers Deck box

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
That sounds great, actually. Would you like to PM to confirm? Also if you don't mind, list the trainers I'll be receiving. Thanks, and I'm glad we could work something out.

Empoleon_master

Updated the list and my wants etc, also while traiding today I found my fifth XY pikachu and my inability to count.

Empoleon_master

Now I have updated the list with all the cards I am trading etc, including FA missprints and VS Seeker!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I have quite a lot of TCGO codes, CML please. I'm mainly looking for Eeveelutions. Thanks!

Edit: From your list, that's basically RH Vaporeon AO, and CoL Energy (although the price difference is large).
Do you think you can get other Eeveelution cards? Some, like Sylveon Trainer Kit, are easy to get in US but don't appear in HK.

P.S. I know you don't do international trading, but I think codes don't have to come in boxes.

Advent_Child

Hand-drawn Hero!
Hey there! Just following up on your inquiry, the Machamp EX has arrived. As before, my main point of interest is the FA Hoopa EX. Just drop me a line if you're still down to work out a trade.

Empoleon_master

I have quite a lot of TCGO codes, CML please. I'm mainly looking for Eeveelutions. Thanks!

Edit: From your list, that's basically RH Vaporeon AO, and CoL Energy (although the price difference is large).
Do you think you can get other Eeveelution cards? Some, like Sylveon Trainer Kit, are easy to get in US but don't appear in HK.

P.S. I know you don't do international trading, but I think codes don't have to come in boxes.
I don't want TCGO cards I am trading them.
I am interested in vs seeker, I have hawlucha ffi and lucario ex
I would do the trade except 1 it's unfair on my end by like $8 of cards, 2 I only kinda sorta want the lucario EX, so I'd prefer not trading a hot item like VS seeker for it. Do you have a trade thread I could check for cards?