• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA 12/04: JPN FA, Promos, Complete Sets, BINDER [W] JPN/ENG promos

Are you interested in trading for a complete BW set #1-115?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: NEW! H: Japanese BW Sets, WoTc bulk, random rares W:BW Reverse Holos, Pikachu

Hyunbin said:
Please see my thread for them.

Will you do the three galvantula for the three beta code cards?

RE: 7/28 BIG Update H: Japanese/English BW Sets, random rares W:BW Reverse Holos, Pikachu

have an entire box of first gen rares from base to gym series. do you have any first or second gen cards you could trade for them?

RE: 7/28 BIG Update H: Japanese/English BW Sets, random rares W:BW Reverse Holos, Pikachu

mewyoshi said:
have an entire box of first gen rares from base to gym series. do you have any first or second gen cards you could trade for them?

I have an almost complete set (missing maybe 3-4 cards) of Uncommons/Commons 1st Edition Neo Genesis.

Other than that I have a lot of BW in english and Japanese.

Edit: Also have common/uncommon 1st edition fossil cards, though not many.

I have
Pre-release Holo Darmanitan 25/114
Anything else you may want from my list.

I like
1x Complete Set (non 1st edition) Japanese Black collection (NOT INCLUDING SR's)
1x Complete Set (non 1st edition) Japanese White collection (NOT INCLUDING SR's)
Tepig BW07 Promo

Thanks.

Edit: You can but JPN Black and White boxes on collectors Cache for around $60.

gary182000 said:
I have
Pre-release Holo Darmanitan 25/114
Anything else you may want from my list.

I like
1x Complete Set (non 1st edition) Japanese Black collection (NOT INCLUDING SR's)
1x Complete Set (non 1st edition) Japanese White collection (NOT INCLUDING SR's)
Tepig BW07 Promo

Thanks.

Edit: You can but JPN Black and White boxes on collectors Cache for around $60.

Tepig Promo plus another single card of your choice for the Pre-release darmanitan?

I know about collector's cache, but it comes to $70 after shipping :(

need these first eds from genesis:
super energy retrieval
gold berry
recycle energy
darkness energy
sudowoodo
pikachu
cyndaquil (#56)
xatu
togepi
seadra
quilava (both)
sunflora
gligar
horsea
ledian
lanturn
noctowl
miltank
quagsire
piloswine
phanpy
bayleef (both)
electabuzz
croconaw (#32)
flaafy
furret
aipom

LMK what youve got and which rares you want most so i can dig them out

mewyoshi said:
need these first eds from genesis:
super energy retrieval
gold berry
recycle energy
darkness energy
sudowoodo
pikachu
cyndaquil (#56)
xatu
togepi
seadra
quilava (both)
sunflora
gligar
horsea
ledian
lanturn
noctowl
miltank
quagsire
piloswine
phanpy
bayleef (both)
electabuzz
croconaw (#32)
flaafy
furret
aipom

LMK what youve got and which rares you want most so i can dig them out

I have all of those except super energy retrieval and darkness energy.

I'm missing the following cards, send me whatever you think is fair:

Base set: #1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 74
Jungle: #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 23, 28, 32
Fossil: #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 36
Base set 2 (VERY low priority): #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 39, 42, 44, 48, 52, 53, 54, 55, 58, 59, 62, 64, 66, 69, 70, 72, 81, 82, 84, 85, 86, 98, 102, 103, 105, 106, 107, 108, 112, 113, 114
Rocket: 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12,13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 35, 37, 77, 80
Gym Heroes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 45, 48, 54, 55, 56, 58,68, 81, 97, 102, 103, 113, 118, 132
Gym Challenge: #1 - 23, 25, 28, 29, 31, 35, 37, 39, 42, 48, 51, 58, 94, 100, 102, 105, 106, 108, 109, 112, 114

The older the set the more I value it, the lower the card number the more I value it. (except for base set 2)

If on the off chance you think you have all of those cards I'd gladly trade you the complete Japanese black and white set I have, or anything else off my list. Otherwise just send me a few in trade for the genesis cards.

I looked at the list of cards you need from older sets and I found 9 Holos. Although they are in pretty BAD condition. If you wants details then here you are.

x1 Magneton Holo Fossil (Lost of silver wear on sides with 2 small Stains on front and on back there is a lot of Whiting and a few stains)

x1 Vaporeon Holo Jungle (Lots of scratches on the picture that are visible and a little silver wear on the front and on the back there is a crease on the right lower side also there is a lot of whiting with one stain that is also visible)

x1 Raichu Holo Base set (It is in HORRIBLE condition so I can just put it as a Throw-in)

x1 Giovanni's Nidoking Holo Gym Challenge (Has scraches on the picture that are visible along with some Silver wear on the sides and has a crease on the bottom that starts where it says 1999)

And I will edit the rest probably tomorrow.

Hello there,

I am interested in any Japanese cards you would trade. I am also extremely interested in Red Collection when you get that. Do you CYL? If you do please CML for the JPN sets. I also probably have some of your english BW RH wants also.

gary182000 said:
I looked at the list of cards you need from older sets and I found 9 Holos. Although they are in pretty BAD condition. If you wants details then here you are.

x1 Magneton Holo Fossil (Lost of silver wear on sides with 2 small Stains on front and on back there is a lot of Whiting and a few stains)

x1 Vaporeon Holo Jungle (Lots of scratches on the picture that are visible and a little silver wear on the front and on the back there is a crease on the right lower side also there is a lot of whiting with one stain that is also visible)

x1 Raichu Holo Base set (It is in HORRIBLE condition so I can just put it as a Throw-in)

x1 Giovanni's Nidoking Holo Gym Challenge (Has scraches on the picture that are visible along with some Silver wear on the sides and has a crease on the bottom that starts where it says 1999)

And I will edit the rest probably tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, but I'd really like at least NM quality.

Let me know about trading your pre release darmanitan that we were talking about earlier though.

richkid50000 said:
Hello there,

I am interested in any Japanese cards you would trade. I am also extremely interested in Red Collection when you get that. Do you CYL? If you do please CML for the JPN sets. I also probably have some of your english BW RH wants also.

See if you have any of my english BW RH wants and I'll hook you up with some Japanese Tepig cards.

i think i have pretty much all of those except the holos. i'll double check and let you know exactly what i have. I'm also interested in BW pikachu if your willing to trade it. I have a friend who collects pikachu stuff and hes been asking me for one for a while now.

mewyoshi said:
i think i have pretty much all of those except the holos. i'll double check and let you know exactly what i have. I'm also interested in BW pikachu if your willing to trade it. I have a friend who collects pikachu stuff and hes been asking me for one for a while now.

Awesome, let me know. I'll try to find another pikachu, but I don't actually have an extra one now, if you notice pikachu is on my Wants list, not Haves. My fiancee loves them.

richkid50000 said:
Hello there,

I should have some extra 1st edition red collection cards sometime next month, just waiting for the box to ship :)

NarcoticHobo said:
Thanks for looking, but I'd really like at least NM quality.

Let me know about trading your pre release darmanitan that we were talking about earlier though.

See if you have any of my english BW RH wants and I'll hook you up with some Japanese Tepig cards.

How about this?

My:
x1 pre release darmanitan

For Your
x1 JPN Emboar

OR

My:

For Your
x1 JPN Cinccino
x1 JPN Woobat
x1 JPN Whimsicott

gary182000 said:
My:

For Your
x1 JPN Cinccino
x1 JPN Woobat
x1 JPN Whimsicott

Done. I've got your address from our last trade so I'll send them out tomorrow.

Back