• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Wayne

.=I Hate to see her go.. love to watch her leave=.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: Primes, Lv. X, all trainers, etc. W: anything good!

Skipped?:D

braves11

Aspiring Trainer

im interested in ur

Shining Celebi 1st ed.
Shining Noctowl 1st ed.
Shining Kabutops

the 1st editions mainly

can you CML for them

or will you do all 3 of them for my

Mesprit Lv X
Charizard G Lv X - Promo

BASE CARDS

Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur

Dark Blastiose – Holo, Mint, 1st Edition Team Rocket Set
Mewtwo – Holo, Mint, Base 2
Zapdos – Holo, Mint, Fossil Set
Alakazam - Holo, Mint,

LMK

El Radar

AKA Le Radar

^what he said. Skipped lol

not him, the guy above him haha

edit: understood. Take your time sir.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?

No one was skipped. I replied to the first 4 because there are like 20 responses to deal with!

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan

Oh Oh! You skipped me too!:D

Edit: Okay, I can be patient.

XanderPitz1010

So....who likes shirts?

That's because you have a lot of really good stuff. Also, please add Roselia SF to that list if you have it please.

Cris

Fear will eat you alive....

Ok sounds good, I don't have anymore of your wants but I'll throw in some good T/S! How about
My
2 BTS
3 Uxie LP
Regice LA
Bill HG/SS
SP Radar
Powe Spray
Champions Room
Jumpluff HG/SS
2 Garchomp C
Palmers Contribution

Your
2 Absol G Lv X
2 Absol G

Gengar_is_Pwnage

Happy 20th Sonic (Since '91)

My: Mew Prime
4 Seeker (1 RH)
Anything else you like on my list

Your x1 Gengar Prime

CML, LMK or counter

braves11

Aspiring Trainer

can we still work something out?

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?

@Techdeck101 you have pretty good stuff, but I am just looking for a little more for everything to trade such good stuff. Could you list your top priority?

@Afro-G thanks, I like it too! :p Absol G would be about $10 shipped so I need more back...I would do it for some combination of Rhyperior X, Gliscor Lv. X, legend pieces, a couple of Azelf League Promos, Blaziken FB, Charizard AR, Spiritomb LP, Seekers, or Pokemon Communications. Make an offer please :)

@Decmaster your Regigigas Lv. X, Lucario Lv. X, 2 Smeargle UD, and Mewtwo MD RH for Raichu Lv. X and Mew Prime? I can readjust this with a little extra for 2 Mew Prime if you would prefer that. I have 6 Kingdra UL (regular rare, right?) as well :)

@Hikikomori-san your Glaceon Lv. X, Dusknoir Lv. X, Blaziken FB Lv. X, Kingdra Prime, 2 Broken Time-Space, 2x Blaziken FB, Call Energy, Gyarados SF RH, and a couple of legend pieces could cover Leafeon Lv. X+a Gengar Prime...if you want to upgrade past to another Gengar Prime instead of Leafeon then more lv x and legend pieces could work, also interested in the sleeves. I am a little hesitant on parting with Gengar Prime, I am hoping to get a god offer from someone, but you have some good stuff.

@mlouden03 all of this for all 4 cards you asked for? feel free to counter, we can focus on a gengar prime if you want
2 dialga palkia sets, Smeargle UD RH Base: Alakazamx2, Blastoisex2, Venusaurx1 Jungle: Jolteon Fossil: 1st ed. Articunox2, 1st. ed Dragonitex3, 1st ed. Gengar, 1st, ed Moltres Team Rocket: Dark Charizardx2 Gym Heroes: Blaine's Moltres, Rocket's Moltresx3, Rocket's Scyther, Sabrina's Gengar Gym Challenge: Blaine's Arcanine, Blaine's Charizard, Rocket's Zapdos, Sabrina's Alakazamx2 Neo Genesis: Meganiumx2, Meganiumx1 Secret Wonders: Lugiax2 Promos: Ancient Mewx2 Mesprit Lv. X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Dusknoir Lv. X, Regigigas Lv. X
I have a feeling we might not get anything traded though based on your 2 Gengar Prime offer.

@EriqDeSmasher You have plenty to get there. Here is my intial offer and others I like, feel free to counter:
Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Top x1 99/102, Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Bottom x1 100/102, Palkia & Dialga Legend Top x1 101/102, Palkia & Dialga Legend Bottom x1 102/102, Arceus LV. X x1 94/99, Arceus LV. X x2 95/99, Arceus LV. X x1 96/99, Smeargle UD, DCEx4, Charizard x2 AR, Rhyperior LA 145/146

other wants:Gliscor LA 141/146, Mewtwo DP48, Vileplume UD, Professor Oak's New Theoryx4, Expert Belt x4 87/99, Garchomp (holo x2) 5/147, Blaziken FB (holo x1) 2/147, Wailord (R/H x1) 47/147, Pokemon Rescue x2 115/127, Energy Gain x2 116/127, Latias x1 HGSS10, Latios x1 HGSS11

@the crippler 18 interested in all your ex ultra rares, legend pieces, Scizor prime, and the Smeargle UD / Azelf LP / BTS you already mentioned...make an offer on the deck boxes and we can go from there?

@El Radar are you offering 1 Machamp SF and 1 Mewtwo MD for 1 BTS? I will accept that if so. also if you would rather key in on the energy LMK. I can trade you a lot!

Interested in: Donphanx2, Mesprit, Arceus set, Snorlax Lv. X, legend pieces, Spiritomb LPx4, Crobat Gx1...do you want Gengar Prime badly enough to give up a lot or would you prefer a more even heeled trade for any of the Lugia Legend/Machamp Prime/Pokemon Collectorx3? LMK.

@konter_j8902 lots of legend pieces, Victory Medals, Blaziken FB are all I want from what you have, but we could definitely work toward Gengar Prime, or multiple Mews, whichever.

@DarkPkmnTrainer I am not really interested in the initial Gengar Prime offer, but the expansion for Uxie Lv. X was pretty nice...would you do one less legend piece for Uxie by itself? If you want to up the Gengar offers I am interesetd in Gengar Lv. X, Blaziken FB Lv. X, Scizor Prime (NM only), Machamp Prime, Call Energy, and Poke Turn.

@Perfect_Chaos could you throw in a Junk Arm and a Yanmega Prime?

@Xander all your legend pieces & promo Torterra + Empoleon for 1x Landmin 4x Sableye 2x Cherrim? You asked for a ton and there is not really much I want, just shooting in the dark here.

@braves11 I would do it if you also threw in Rayquaza C Lv. X and Charizard G Lv. X. If this is too much for you, then I would take less without Kabutops if that was what you wanted.

@Cris that sounds good, private message me your address please.

@Gengar_is_Pwnage I am sorry but you have nowhere nearly enough for a Gengar Prime.

sorry that this turned into such a monster reply, I hope I did not get anyone mixed up...

braves11

Aspiring Trainer

i dont have the rayquaza no more sorry do u see something else that u like?

i can add which ever card u like

are you cards mint by the way?

PM with the final details so we can make the trade

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03

you want all this for One gengar prime? or for all 4 cards? the initial offer was just for your Two gengar primes..and you could expand and pick from other stuff (such as 2 dpl sets) for the other 2.

2 dialga palkia sets, Smeargle UD RH Base: Alakazamx2, Blastoisex2, Venusaurx1 Jungle: Jolteon Fossil: 1st ed. Articunox2, 1st. ed Dragonitex3, 1st ed. Gengar, 1st, ed Moltres Team Rocket: Dark Charizardx2 Gym Heroes: Blaine's Moltres, Rocket's Moltresx3, Rocket's Scyther, Sabrina's Gengar Gym Challenge: Blaine's Arcanine, Blaine's Charizard, Rocket's Zapdos, Sabrina's Alakazamx2 Neo Genesis: Meganiumx2, Meganiumx1 Secret Wonders: Lugiax2 Promos: Ancient Mewx2 Mesprit Lv. X, Mewtwo Lv. X, Dusknoir Lv. X, Regigigas Lv. X

I also have:
Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Bottom x1
Spiritomb LPx4
Scizor Prime (NM only), Machamp Prime, Call Energy, and Poke Turn
Kingdra Prime, 2 Broken Time-Space

I know for sure I don't have Two ancient mews and would have to chck the exact # of the rest of the old cards. lmk thanks

konter5683

Rebecca Black <3

you value legends pieces at 5 each?

Alright,
My
SEL TOP $5
PDL TOP x2 $10
RSL TOP $5
DCL TOP x4 $20
Victory Medal x2 $30
CML $5
Total $75

Your
Mew Prime x3 $45
Machamp Prime x3 $30
Total $75

braves11

Aspiring Trainer

can u do just the 2 1st editions for my

Charizard G Lv X - Promo

Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur

Dark Blastiose – Holo, Mint, 1st Edition Team Rocket Set
Mewtwo – Holo, Mint, Base 2
Zapdos – Holo, Mint, Fossil Set
Alakazam - Holo, Mint,

LMK

Cris

PM'ed you! :D

DarkPkmnTrainer

Aspiring Trainer

I could def. sub things from my Gengar offer but I'm not sure I would add to it. If it helps, here's how I see the values:

x3 Broken Time-Space ($10 each, so $30)
x2 Pokemon Collector ($5 each, so $10)
x1 Uxie (incl. LP) ($5)
x1 Regice LA ($5)
x2 Gyarados SF ($5 each so $10)
x3 Machamp SF ($5 each so $15)
x1 DCL Top ($5)
x1 DCL Bottom ($5)

Total - $85

Gengars: $45 each so $90 (there's actually someone selling 10+ of them for buy it now $35 on ebay, I hope he sells out of those soon because I have 2 Gengars I'm waiting to put on ebay myself and I want to sell them for $45!! lol)

If you disagree with any of the $ values, let me know how you value each and we'll work together to find some common ground; I'm not stubborn I promise :)

If you want, I could add in a Scizor Prime or a Poke Turn, or if Legends aren't priorities when it comes to Gengar Primes, I'll sub the DCL pieces for 2 Poke Turns. I'm pretty flexible lol.

As for the Uxie X alone, the most I could do are these guys:

Darkrai Cresselia Legend Full
Dialga Palkia Legend Full x3
Lugia Legend Top
Ho-Oh Legend Bottom

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?

@mlouden what I said was for all 4 cards, but I am not accepting your offer on 2 gengar primes from earlier. Also if you are inclined to accept so far then Spiritomb LPx4 or Scizor Prime could substitute for the Ancient Mews.

@konter okay but I value machamp prime at $12 and victory medals at $8; I only threw Victory Medals in as something I could want, I definitely am not as in love with them as most people

@braves definitely not, need $10 more value at least

@DarkPkmnTrainer I would value everything you listed around $78; Gengar Prime is the hottest card right now, there is no way I am trading it for less than $50 a piece, especially when I can sell it $45 a piece and only deal with selling one card! I would do Uxie Lv. X alone if you threw in Scizor Prime on that one :mad: LMK

Godzillian

Excellence does not come without effort.

My:
1x Glaceon Lv. X,
1x Dusknoir Lv. X,
1x Blaziken FB Lv. X,
1x Kingdra Prime,
2x Broken Time-Space,
2x Blaziken FB,
1x Call Energy,
1x Gyarados SF RH
xX Legend Pieces (LMK what you'd like?)

For your:
1x Gengar Prime
1x Leafeon LV.X (MINT I hope???)

I'd actually like to upgrade to ANOTHER Gengar Prime if possible xD so 2x Gengar Prime and 1x Leafeon LV.X. LMK if there's anything I can add on to my end for that 2nd Gengar Prime. Thanks!

Cris

Here is anthor offer:D
My
Lucario Lv X (tin)
Infernape Lv X (tin)
Garchomp C Lv X (tin)
Arceus Lv X (pack) (omnicient)
Charizard G Lv X (pack)
Feraligatr Prime (tin)
Dusknoir Lv X
Shaymin (Skyform) (Pack)
Meganium Prime (tin)

Your