• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: Primes, Lv. X, all trainers, etc. W: anything good!

wilyfungi said:
@Decmaster your Regigigas Lv. X, Lucario Lv. X, 2 Smeargle UD, and Mewtwo MD RH for Raichu Lv. X and Mew Prime? I can readjust this with a little extra for 2 Mew Prime if you would prefer that. I have 6 Kingdra UL (regular rare, right?) as well :)

Yes, that sounds good. And yes, the regular rare Kingdra. I would like to readjust for the other two Mew Prime, but if you don't see anything, then I'm fine with that.

EDIT: Looks like you may have traded the Mew to someone else. I guess that's okay. Maybe you can offer something else I want?

How about My:
Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Top x1 99/102, Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Bottom x1 100/102, Palkia & Dialga Legend Top x1 101/102, Arceus LV. X x1 94/99, Arceus LV. X x2 95/99, Arceus LV. X x1 96/99, DCEx2, Charizard x2 AR, Rhyperior LV. X LA 145/146, Vileplume UD, Expert Belt x4 87/99, Garchomp (holo x2) 5/147, 2/147, Wailord (R/H x1) 47/147, Pokemon Rescue x2 115/127, Energy Gain x2 116/127, Latias x1 HGSS10, Latios x1 HGSS11
For Your:
Uxie LV. X

what condition is it in btw?

Sure, and I think Hikikiko needs them more than I do anyway (I already got a playset) so it wouldn't be fair for me to be hoarding. LMK if you're still interested in trading the Uxie Lv X, I'll give you 10 legend pieces for it.

@crippler how is this: (+2 Azelf, -2 ex POP); you added 2 Pokemon Collector back into things out of nowhere so I removed those too.
My EX's
Articuno Blackstar Promo
Rayquaza Blackstar Promo
Shiftry - Power Keepers
Crawdaunt - HP
Delcatty - Crystal GuardiansArmaldo POP 1
Jirachi - Crystal Guardians
Banette - Legend Maker
Feraligatr - Unseen Forces
Walrein - Power Keepers
Gyarados - FireRed&LeafGreen
Azelf LA Leauge Promo x4
Broken Time Space
Suicune/Entei Top Legend Half
Scizor Prime

Your
1x Darkari (1st 1 in the Top Row)
1x Shaymin (last 1 in the Top Row)
1x Pokemon Pokeball Deck Box (1st in 2nd Row)
1x Articuno (2nd Row)
1x Moltres (2nd Row & the 1 in better Condition)
1x last 1 on the right in the 2nd Row
1x Giratina (2nd from left on the last row)
1x Green Mew Deck Box (yes I know its in Horrible Condition and since, would ya throw it into the Deal)
1x RH Poke Turn
1x Palkia/Dialga Top Legend Half

@Hikikimori the only thing left I like is a Charizard G Lv. X set, which would only cover 1 Smeargle...nothing else really jumps out at me

As far as waiting I will let you know by Monday; I plan to go to a prerelease Sunday. If I do not get a better offer by then in real life or here your offer is good. I have not exactly sorted out who has the best Prime offer yet; it is very confusing since 50% of the posts are having to deal with some combinaton of that+luxray+uxie >_<

@Darkvoid57 the only thing you have I want is Azelf LP...going to pass, sorry.

@mlouden I am sorry for the confusion, I missed that you asked for the Gengar Prime and Absol X before. I was trying to hash something out for Uxie X + Leafeon X + Porygon-Z X + Garchomp X. Would you rather focus on 2x Gengar Prime 1xLeafeon Lv. X and go from there? I have pretty good offers on Uxie X so I would prefer that anyway.

@Radical144 I do have a holo Neo Discovery actually, nothing JPN for sure. Do you still want to trade for just one card?

@techdeck101 I have good offers on Uxie X and Gengar Prime and Mew Primes are gone. How much could I get for just the Luxray part? Could I get something more than x3 Mew Prime and Salaemence ex? and it does not have to be all three Mews, trying to fish for how high you might go and also I did trade all three Mew Primes though xD I could do 4 DCE for 4 Sableye and a Scizor prime or 2 of Gengar/Machamp SF or something like that.

@glaceon

@Decmaster yeah sorry ;__; I hate "cutting people off" out of order but everyone is interested in the same few cards...of what I asked for already how much would you still give for the Raichu Lv X and 6 Kingdra UL if you still want all that?

@Eriq I would accept that. The Uxie Lv. X has a bunch of fingernail marks, but they are VERY light (for instance you cannot see them without tilting the card and holding it to your face. For instance you would not see it in a play sleeve. LMK if that is acceptable, it and Leafeon Lv. X are my only cards that are borderline-NM of everything listed because I got them from the same seller.

@DarkPkmnTrainer I have a second Uxie Lv. X that has the same condition flaw (forgot to list because I had it in my "probably NM but not sure" pile (along with my second similar Leafon lol). If you would still be interested in 10 legend pieces for it as described, then I would accept that Uxie X deal too.

CML for
SF Gengar
SF Gyarados
LA Unown R x3
RR Jirachi

Alright, just LMK on Monday, thanks! If anyone offers better, I'll try and one-up it :)

Skipped?

T&T Prices

I could do:

2 Mew Prime 30.00
2 Machamp SF 11.00
1 Gengar SF 7.00
2 BTS 20.00
2 Gyrardos SF 14.00 80

Mine around 80.00

Your:

1 Luxray GL X 50.00
1 Palkia G 3.50
4 DCE 13.00 74
2 Luray GL 8.00
1 Pokemon Collector RH
Yours around 80.00

What do you think?
Counter offer if you want.

Did you already trade your Gengar Primes? (<I couldn't tell from your posts if you traded it or had good offers on it…) Because I would like one. Maybe two.

Here's what is happening so far:

I want:
x6 Kingdra (UL)
Raichu Lv.X
Gengar Prime (Maybe x2)

You want:
Regigigas Lv.X
x2 Smeargle (UD)
Lucario Lv.X
Mewtwo (MD) RH

I also have bulk commons/uncommons. Care to make an offer?

@kwiksilver interested in Kingdra LA, Charizard AR, Expert Belt RH, Smeargle UD, Junk Arm, Seeker, Rescue Energy, LA Kyogre, Flygon RR; make me an offer out of those?

@Hikikimori-san all right thanks :mad: I did not mean to tie up your cards so you can definitely trade any and we will try to work around it.

@glaceon I apologize, I meant to go back to you later since you asked for so much (and I expected your list to have more). I am only finding about $70 of value in your whole list...could you please pick something you want most?

@Techdeck you made mine $87 and yours $80 even at your prices (I think BTS is still really worth about $8 instead though), so I would lose out - you undervalued DCE and did not value Collector. Anyway I will have to pass, thanks. I am looking to get as much as I can from Luxray, Gengar, and Uxie, otherwise I would just sell them :) I would always accept like 2000 bulk for a Luxray GL Lv X though! I am really sorry if it comes across as a waste of your time, but I do most of my even trading for hot stuff in real life, since online I would not only trade even but also lose shipping on both sides.

@Decmaster I have not traded them yet, but I am getting pretty good offers now (one certain and one uncertain). How much bulk would you give per Gengar Prime? I was trying to get you to offer on just the Raichu Lv. X and Kingdra UL though, so I was saying it was okay if you dropped something from the other part since obviously you wanted Mew Prime a lot.

Could you offer for the Luxray GL X?
Sorry I didn't have the time to add them all together, I just guessed.

My
LA Kingdra x2
LA Kyogre RH
RR Flygon RH
AR Expert Belt RH
UD Smeargle x2
TM Junk Arm x2
TM Seeker
TM Rescue Energy

Your
SF Gengar
SF Gyarados
LA Unown R x3
RR Jirachi
HS Pokemon Collector x2
UL Tyranitar Prime
UD Weavile x2
TM Machamp Prime?

Sure. I will add more soon.

Mainly:
Glaceon X
2x Gengar Prime
3x Mew Prime

Possibly:
1x Entei & Raikou Legend Top
1x Entei & Raikou Legend Bottom
1x Donphan Prime

lol I just noticed you had more cards I need! Would you do
My
Yanmega SV RH
Sceptile AR 31/99 RH
Meganium Prime (tin)
Feraligatr Prime (tin)
Froslass GL H
2 Luxray AR (1 Holo)
Rhyperior SV H
Gallade E4
2 Dialga G RH (not LP)
2 Bill HG/SS
3 Cynthia's Feelings (1 RH)

Your
Gengar Lv X
Rhyperior Lv X (pack)
DCE
Pokemon Collector
2 Warp Energy
2 Unown Q
2 Energy Exchanger

@Techdeck like I said it would need to be at least 3xMew Prime and Salaemence ex. 4 DCE or 4 Sableye could both substitute for one Mew ex each. Scizor Prime and Machamp or Gengar SF could also substitute for that. I would need more value with substitutions, Mew Prime is more of a need since I traded mine.

@Kwiksilver I would lose at least $5. Thanks for the interest, but pass.

@glaceon I am sorry but you do not have enough for glaceon lv x and gengar prime, like I said you only have about $70 of things I could use total, and I would never trade 2 cards for a bunch of cards of no extra value. Way too much extra work created, sorry. The Mew Prime are traded :mad: Do you want to work on just Glaceon Lv. X?

@Cris thanks but no thanks! I am more interested in metagame playable cards or notable old holos.

yes. I would want to work something out for 2 gengar prime, leafeon x and absol g x (possibly absol G as well) if we could.

make me an offer based of what old cards you listed previously (I don't know what your main wants are) and other stuff for the above. Thank you. feel free to pm me if you want :)

Ok, you drop a collector and both Weavile.
My
LA Kingdra x2
LA Kyogre RH
RR Flygon RH
AR Expert Belt RH
UD Smeargle x2
TM Junk Arm x2
TM Seeker
TM Rescue Energy

Your
SF Gengar
SF Gyarados
LA Unown R x3
RR Jirachi
HS Pokemon Collector
UL Tyranitar Prime
TM Machamp Prime
Good?

Hi there. I live in Norway.
Please CML for these:
1x Luxray GL lv.x, 1 Blaziken FB lv.x, Blaziken FB, 1 Carchomp C Lv.x, 1 Gengar X, 1Magnezone prime, Magnezone X, 2 Kingdra prime, 1 Gengar prime, 1-1 Entei raikou legend, 1 Vileplume (UD), 10 Pokemon Collector and 3 Poke turn.
I think I have something on you wants... like gengar sf.

Sure. I added new things.

Per Gengar Prime? I think that would be too expensive, considering Gengar Prime is $45 (about) and you value Commons/Uncommons at $30 for 1000, but maybe:

Your:
x1 Gengar Prime
x1 Raichu Lv.X
x6 Kingdra UD

My:
x1 Regigigas Lv.X
x1 Lucario Lv.X
x2 Smeargle (UD)
x500 Bulk commons/uncommons (just curious, why do you want these?)

Let me know or counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back