• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

Interested in your bunnelby prc, and league cup playmat ho oh or decidueye, enhanced hammers. I have Dusk Mane Rainbow Rare and Regular art, Leafeon GX, and Darkrai Prism

Interested in your bunnelby prc, and league cup playmat ho oh or decidueye, enhanced hammers. I have Dusk Mane Rainbow Rare and Regular art, Leafeon GX, and Darkrai Prism

100% wish that I didn't just order all my Dusk Mane's now :/ feel free to PM me an offer though, because I'm still interested in the Leafeon-GX and Darkrai PS

EDIT: PMing you because I looked at your haves and found some stuff

Bump. Be on the look out for an update involving old cards in the coming days. Clearing out my old collection.

I saw a specific want of yours was something I have any more than willing to trade, so here's an offer:

I Send:
- Cyrus Prism (120/156) [$3.03]
Total: $3.03

You Send:
- Misty's Determination [FA] ($4.00)
Total: $4.00

I understand if that's a stretch for you, but I figured you might consider because this card was a specific want @ProZlockie.

I saw a specific want of yours was something I have any more than willing to trade, so here's an offer:

I Send:
- Cyrus Prism (120/156) [$3.03]
Total: $3.03

You Send:
- Misty's Determination [FA] ($4.00)
Total: $4.00

I understand if that's a stretch for you, but I figured you might consider because this card was a specific want @ProZlockie.

I'm not 100% interested in that :/ more waiting for when the correct text of Cyrus PS comes out. Sorry.

Update coming slowly. Adding old cards and more merch. Have already added: 2017 NAIC Raichu Pin, Base Set Charizard, and Shining Tyranitar.

Been a month since I bumped. That update didn't happen. Will update after Roanoke regionals, however (if I remember).

Back