• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Welcome to ProZlockie's Thread!

Trade Rules:
1- I am located within the continental United States, and will only trade within the continental states. Will not trade internationally at this time.
2- All trades where both sides values are above $40 will require both sides to have tracking.
3- The person with the lower references will send first, unless stated otherwise by me.
4- You must make me an offer, I don't care to check your list.
5- I expect all of your cards to be in M/NM condition, unless I state otherwise. Have images ready to send me, I will do the same.
6- Don't low ball, I know the value of my cards.
7- My cards will be shipped in a sleeve and toploader, please do the same

Selling/Buying Rules:

1- Tell me what you want, and I will PM you an invoice.
2- You will be charged a shipping cost on top of the value of the cards, tracking will be included.
3- I will not ship until payment is sent by you, then verified by me. Payments will be made via PayPal Goods & Service method.
4- Cards will be shipped in a sleeve, top-loader, and bubble wrap/bubble mailer.
5- Currently not offered internationally.

Wants

Here is a link to the cards I want.

Other Wants:
Sealed, not weighed product

Haves

Please note that I may have missed putting something on this list, so if you don't see what you are looking for, please ask! Thank you.

Here is a link to my current haves list.

If you have any questions involving anything, please ask!
Thank you for looking, hopefully we can make a deal!

Trade Reputation:

Positive: 25
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0

Need Rep Posts from (if your name is here, will not trade until post is made):

The Golden Mewtwo

Last edited:

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
I will trade you: Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle), Hypno (23/62 Fossil), and Lapras (25/62 Fossil)

For: Volcanion Ex Full Art and 3 fairy gardens

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
I will trade you: Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle), Hypno (23/62 Fossil), and Lapras (25/62 Fossil)

For: Volcanion Ex Full Art and 3 fairy gardens

Hello Tseus. Can you send me a picture of the cards you are offering? I'd like to see their condition, since they're strictly for my collection. Also, I was checking out your trade thread for other cards and saw you have a Jungle Flareon available. Can you also send me a picture of that? Thank you!

Tseus

Hello Tseus. Can you send me a picture of the cards you are offering? I'd like to see their condition, since they're strictly for my collection. Also, I was checking out your trade thread for other cards and saw you have a Jungle Flareon available. Can you also send me a picture of that? Thank you!

Thanks for the reply! I do have a jungle flareon, but am quite fond of it and actually meant to take that off of my other trade thread. However, I do have a holo Moltres (12/62 Fossil) as well as a holo Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil).

Here are the pics with bright light and room lighting:
Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle)
bP6TyCjl.jpg
[/IMG]
tnUTS6Cl.jpg
[/IMG]

tnUTS6C.jpg
[/IMG]
Hypno (23/62 Fossil)
YpfBo1Ml.jpg
[/IMG]
fvDs8G7l.jpg
[/IMG]

Lapras (25/62 Fossil)
fBKH0Dgl.jpg
[/IMG]
8PwoVEsl.jpg
[/IMG]

Moltres (12/62 Fossil)
vt20MhJl.jpg
[/IMG]
wBUOpLyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil)
0izbZl6l.jpg
[/IMG]
hdYgDQRl.jpg
[/IMG]

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Thanks for the reply! I do have a jungle flareon, but am quite fond of it and actually meant to take that off of my other trade thread. However, I do have a holo Moltres (12/62 Fossil) as well as a holo Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil).

Here are the pics with bright light and room lighting:
Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle)
bP6TyCjl.jpg
[/IMG]
tnUTS6Cl.jpg
[/IMG]

tnUTS6C.jpg
[/IMG]
Hypno (23/62 Fossil)
YpfBo1Ml.jpg
[/IMG]
fvDs8G7l.jpg
[/IMG]

Lapras (25/62 Fossil)
fBKH0Dgl.jpg
[/IMG]
8PwoVEsl.jpg
[/IMG]

Moltres (12/62 Fossil)
vt20MhJl.jpg
[/IMG]
wBUOpLyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil)
0izbZl6l.jpg
[/IMG]
hdYgDQRl.jpg
[/IMG]
I like to reply rather quick. Would you also include the Moltres in your end of the trade? If you believe that is fair.

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
I am intersted in you Volcanion Ex, I have two Hoopa Ex and if theres anything else you might want please ask me if i have it.
th (22).jpe th (22).jpe

Tseus

I like to reply rather quick. Would you also include the Moltres in your end of the trade? If you believe that is fair.
I would be willing to work out a new trade including the moltres.

What would you say to My: Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle), Hypno (23/62 Fossil), Lapras (25/62 Fossil), Moltres (12/62 Fossil), Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil), Max Elixir (102/122 Breakpoint), holo Muk (13/62 Fossil), Dragonite (19/62 Fossil)

For Your: Volcanian-EX STS, Sceptile-EX AOR

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
I would be willing to work out a new trade including the moltres.

What would you say to My: Electrode Holo (2/64 Jungle), Hypno (23/62 Fossil), Lapras (25/62 Fossil), Moltres (12/62 Fossil), Hitmonlee (7/62 Fossil), Max Elixir (102/122 Breakpoint), holo Muk (13/62 Fossil), Dragonite (19/62 Fossil)

For Your: Volcanian-EX STS, Sceptile-EX AOR
That sounds fine to me! Just PM me when you can to confirm!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Bump.

Added Haves: Sceptile-EX (non-FA, AOR), Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick (FA, PCL), Life Dew (ACE SPEC, PLF), some Trainer cards, more code cards
Removed Haves: Sceptile-EX (FA, AOR), Volcanion-EX (FA, non-secret, STS)

Added Wants: Xerneas cards

Also, updated some rules/notes.

Last edited:

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
Hey, I've been looking for a umbreon ex full art for a long time. My haves list is on the market on the janitors closet trade threat.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Bump.

Added haves: multiple promos, more code cards, more "Other Pokemon"

Added wants: Huntail PCL, Ho-oh-EX DRX

minecraft7er

confused
hello i would like to see if i could trade your
1x sky field 4.25
4x joltik pht 0.22 ea
3x lampent pht 0.11 ea
4x pumpkaboo pht 0.31 ea

for my
1x pikachu base 7.00
1x zapdos fossl 4.00
1x scoop up bw base 0.17

prices are not 100% acurate but close

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
hello i would like to see if i could trade your
1x sky field 4.25
4x joltik pht 0.22 ea
3x lampent pht 0.11 ea
4x pumpkaboo pht 0.31 ea

for my
1x pikachu base 7.00
1x zapdos fossl 4.00
1x scoop up bw base 0.17

prices are not 100% acurate but close
This sounds like a deal I can make. Please PM me / post images of the cards you're offering so I can determine condition.

Also, BUMP! Added 2 SR VS Seeker (no longer on reserve, trade talks broke off) and a couple other cards, as well as code cards!

Last edited: