• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

TheBossBlastoise

I rule the PokeSea
Hey. I did see some cards I like. Particularly 4x N, Darkrai-EX, and Seismitoad-EX. Is there anything else that you are looking for so I can hopefully get those? Even if I don't have it listed, I may have it. Let me know, thanks.
Do you have any reverse DCEs from Genarations? I don't see anything else unless you have anything on my wants list. Otherwise I could do a N for the Ultra Ball.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Do you have any reverse DCEs from Genarations? I don't see anything else unless you have anything on my wants list. Otherwise I could do a N for the Ultra Ball.

Unfortunately I don't. I thought I did, but upon checking I don't. As much as I'd like to do RH Ultra Ball for N, shipping will quite honestly cost me more than the card, which is why I was trying to make the trade bigger. I'm going to have to pass for now, sorry :(

minecraft7er

confused
hey bro i didnt see anything that i was looking for so i need to see if you have any of the following
bridget X2
magnaton X3 Holo evo
shining genosect X3
alolan golem X2
alolan gravler X2
alolan geodude X3 cri
Raikou X3 bkt
float stone X2
choice band X3
and any of the dpp era energy
(ps i don't care about condition)
im shure i have some stuff that was on your wants.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
hey bro i didnt see anything that i was looking for so i need to see if you have any of the following
bridget X2
magnaton X3 Holo evo
shining genosect X3
alolan golem X2
alolan gravler X2
alolan geodude X3 cri
Raikou X3 bkt
float stone X2
choice band X3
and any of the dpp era energy
(ps i don't care about condition)
im shure i have some stuff that was on your wants.

Hey. Only things I have that you listed for one (1) copy each of Float Stone (PLF) and Raikou (BKT). I don't see anything from your list that I want, however.
That being said, I'm willing to sell to you, as long as you have PayPal. PM for more info if interested.

minecraft7er

confused
Hey. Only things I have that you listed for one (1) copy each of Float Stone (PLF) and Raikou (BKT). I don't see anything from your list that I want, however.
That being said, I'm willing to sell to you, as long as you have PayPal. PM for more info if interested.
I kinda umm don't have a credit card of any kind or a pay pal. :/

PokeDad924

Aspiring Trainer
Is your wants list still up to date? My son inherited quite a few cards from a relative who no longer plays. I think we can fill some holes in your older master sets list.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Is your wants list still up to date? My son inherited quite a few cards from a relative who no longer plays. I think we can fill some holes in your older master sets list.

Hello there! My wants list is still up to date, but I just recently decided to stop collecting master sets and haven't updated. However, I am still collecting certain sets/cards so please PM a list/photos of what is available :)

That being said, I really need to update my haves lol

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Hello, I’m interested in your Alolan Exeggutor Gx, FA Lycanroc and Vikivolt, and Lunala GX rainbow rare. I have a M Charizard 13/106 from Flashfire, a Pidgeot FA 104/108 from Evolutions, Steelix EX 67/114, M Steelix EX 109/114, and likely others. Please get back to me, I’m hoping we can work out something good!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Hello, I’m interested in your Alolan Exeggutor Gx, FA Lycanroc and Vikivolt, and Lunala GX rainbow rare. I have a M Charizard 13/106 from Flashfire, a Pidgeot FA 104/108 from Evolutions, Steelix EX 67/114, M Steelix EX 109/114, and likely others. Please get back to me, I’m hoping we can work out something good!

PMing you

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
I am interested in your SR Metal Energy and your SR Aqua Patch. Anything you see in my lists? (signature)