• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Hey there, Celty. I have a Pikachu Ex XY124 FA and a M Charizard Ex (GEN). I would post what I'm interested in from your haves list, but I was wondering if you have any of these commons/uncommons/rares first (I know most people don't list what they have from these categories so I thought I would ask.)

• Magnezone (BKT)x3
• Magneton (BKT)x1
• Magnemite (BKT)x3
• Zorua (BKT)x1
• Zoroark (BKT)x1
• Lugia (FAC)x2
• Mew (FAC)x2
• Yanma (STS)x3
• Yanmega (STS)x4
• Team Magma's Numel (DCR)x4
• Xerneas (with Geomancy)x3
• Yveltal (with Oblivian Wing)x3
• Max Elixirx3

Sorry for giving you a long list. If you don't have these I have some ideas for trades that I'm interested in from your list :]

Last edited:

Tseus

Hey there, Celty. I have a Pikachu Ex XY124 FA and a M Charizard Ex (GEN). I would post what I'm interested in from your haves list, but I was wondering if you have any of these commons/uncommons/rares first (I know most people don't list what they have from these categories so I thought I would ask.)

• Magnezone (BKT)x3
• Magneton (BKT)x1
• Magnemite (BKT)x3
• Zorua (BKT)x1
• Zoroark (BKT)x1
• Lugia (FAC)x2
• Mew (FAC)x2
• Yanma (STS)x3
• Yanmega (STS)x4
• Team Magma's Numel (DCR)x4
• Xerneas (with Geomancy)x3
• Yveltal (with Oblivian Wing)x3
• Max Elixirx3

Sorry for giving you a long list. If you don't have these I have some ideas for trades that I'm interested in from your list :]

So I am also intersted in Yveltal Ex FA, Hoopa Ex, Darkrai Ex, Manaphy Ex FA, M Gardevoir Ex FA, VS Seekerx2.
Off of your list I have M Charizard Ex (GEN) and Pikachu Ex (xy124) FA

Let me know if you want to trade anything! :3

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Bump, also added Mew Ex FA promo.
Sorry for my late reply, my laptop was destroyed so I couldn't really get online except by 3DS (I quickly learned it is not ideal for PM's, posts or much for that matter.)

@Tseus - From the list you made I only have 2 Yanmega, which you can have for free. Of your wants which ones do you want more? (To better taylor a trade, also feel free to make an offer.)

@TheSceptileMaster - I've thought about accepting bulk in the past, however right now I am not interested in bulk.

Tseus

Bump, also added Mew Ex FA promo.
Sorry for my late reply, my laptop was destroyed so I couldn't really get online except by 3DS (I quickly learned it is not ideal for PM's, posts or much for that matter.)

@Tseus - From the list you made I only have 2 Yanmega, which you can have for free. Of your wants which ones do you want more? (To better taylor a trade, also feel free to make an offer.).

Yeah, I didn't make an offer because I'm indecisive lol. It literally takes me at least an hour maybe 2 to decide what to get when I am shopping for pokemon cards :S

How do either of these sound?:

My:
•M Charizard Ex (GEN)
•Pikachu Ex FA (xy124)

Your:
• Lugia Ex
• Darkrai Ex
• Yveltal Ex

OR

Your:

• Volcanion Ex FA
• Manaphy Ex FA
• M Gardevoir Ex FA
• (if you have it maybe a gardevoir spirit link)

OR any combination of those that you want to change

Celty

@Tseus - Both of the offers sound good, I feel ok about either. How about:

My
Lugia Ex
Darkrai Ex
Yveltal Ex FA

Your
M Charizard Ex (Gen)
Pikachu Ex XY124

I chose this option solely on the fact that it was first, if you prefer the other list feel free to switch it.

Tseus

@Tseus - Both of the offers sound good, I feel ok about either. How about:

My
Lugia Ex
Darkrai Ex
Yveltal Ex FA

Your
M Charizard Ex (Gen)
Pikachu Ex XY124

I chose this option solely on the fact that it was first, if you prefer the other list feel free to switch it.
Sounds good. I'll pm to confirm

Celty

Bump added Volcanion RH, Yanmega RH and a Yveltal holo (all from Steam Siege).

Kyronik

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Celty,
I have 2 Secret Rare Energy Retrievals if you were interested? I also updated my have lists if anything else catches your eye.

I was looking at the:
FA Yveltal
Volcanion RH