• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

@SupremeJanitor - When someone says words like "I'm interested in" and "I have.." you are asking people if you can work out a trade. Doing what you are doing is wasting peoples time as you seem to just want to see what you can get, with no intent to actually trade.

@SupremeJanitor - I've decided to wait until we complete our current trade before we set up another. If your brother still has it and is still interested in trading after then we can work something out.

@ULTIMATE EVAN - This is a Near Mint Shaymin Ex from Roaring Skies right? That's worth like 70 bucks, a Pyroar break is like 3 dollars and I think the only other fire type I have for trade is a non-holo rare Volcanion which is like 4 dollars, so that's 7 and if M Alakazam Ex FA is added that would still be just 27 dollars worth which means I would not even be half way there. Not sure if I have other things you want either.

I may be interested in manaphy EX or Lugia EX also, and I might trade if you add either of these or possibly both.

@ULTIMATE EVAN - Manaphy Ex FA is like 8 and Lugia Ex is 5 so that's 13, plus the other stuff that is 40, which is still not enough. Is there anything else you would want?

@ULTIMATE EVAN - Ok, so the trade will be:

My:
Pyroar BREAK
Volcanion (non-holo rare)
M Alakazam Ex FA
Manaphy Ex FA
Lugia Ex
Gardevoir Ex
M Gardevoir Ex FA

Your:
Shaymin Ex (Roaring Skies)

PM to confirm this is accurate.

Bump, added Hoopa Ex (Ancient Origins), Jolteon Ex and a Volcanion Ex FA.

Bump, added Hoopa Ex (Ancient Origins), Jolteon Ex and a Volcanion Ex FA.

Hey Celty. I am definitely interested in the Jolteon Ex as well. I know that we've done several trades recently so you've probably already picked through what you want of mine, but let me know if you are interested in anything. No worries though if not.

Back