• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

@TheSceptileMaster - You never sent me an offer or anything other than pretty much calling "dibs". So, I am moving on to the next person who was interested in the Jolteon Ex.

@Tseus - Would you do:

My
Jolteon Ex
Gardevoir Ex Steam Siege (Assuming your wants on your thread is up to date)

Your
Glaceon Ex FA
Sceptile Ex FA

Last edited:
@TheSceptileMaster - You never sent me an offer or anything other than pretty much calling "dibs". So, I am moving on to the next person who was interested in the Jolteon Ex.

@Tseus - Would you do:

My
Jolteon Ex
Gardevoir Ex Steam Siege (Assuming your wants on your thread is up to date)

Your
Glaceon Ex FA
Sceptile Ex FA

I would definitely do that! I need 4 gardevoir for the deck I'm building and I pulled a 2nd Glaceon full art this week. I'll PM to confirm

That is ok Celty
I really want to apologize for any problems caused since I have been and will be occupied until Sunday with school work

@antonjg - I only have one Yanmega from Steam Siege. And I value it at a quarter. Do you still want to trade? also feel free to offer whatever.

@antonjg - I didn't see anything worth more or less of what I have. Everything you have is worth more, I wouldn't feel ok making an offer. Also I can't sell it to you, I'm not a verified seller.

Edit - Also I just saw you on a different thread mention Canadian mail. If you live in Canada I won't be able to trade with you. (Not personal, just I've had terrible experiences sending or receiving things from Canada).

Last edited:
Hey Celty! What do you value Mega Alakazam ETB Sleeves at?

Hi Celty!
I have a M Charizard EX from Generations! I found a few cards I'd be interested in to help with my sets. I also have a trade thread up in my signature if you wanted to look at it.

Yveltal EX FA
Audino EX
M Alakazam EX FA
Hydreigon BREAK
Volcanion EX FA

Thanks!

Back