• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Updated: 08/05/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

RE: (Updated: 14/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

spearzo007 said:
ThePokeCollector89 said:
The fighting energy from emerald has been traded, just pending for the address
But I've still got the other ones you want, plus I have unlisted lighting holo energy from HGSS

Ok. How about my FA Black Kyurem EX for your
Scyther Jungle Holo, Dark Alakazam holo Lightning HGSS holo, Grass Holon Phantom and Fighting PK

Well if you include the shiny Golurk aswell as the FA Black Kyurem

So it would be my
Scyther Holo, Dark Alakazam, Lighting holo, Grass Holo and x2 fighting holo

For your
Black Kyurem EX FA and Shiny Golurk

RE: (Updated: 14/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

too much on my end sorry

Your
Scyther Holo, Dark Alakazam, Lighting holo, Grass Holo

For my
Shiny Golurk

RE: (Updated: 20/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Hey there! I have the following things on your Wants list:
Darmanitan 28/149 BC
Wartortle 30/149 BC
Accelgor 12/101 NV
Victini 43/101 NV

I'm interested in:
Vanilluxe (#33)
The majority of your DRX holos

CML for anything else you might have/be interested in. :)

RE: (Updated: 20/02/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

DinoTamerMeep said:
Hey there! I have the following things on your Wants list:
Darmanitan 28/149 BC
Wartortle 30/149 BC
Accelgor 12/101 NV
Victini 43/101 NV

I'm interested in:
Vanilluxe (#33)
The majority of your DRX holos

CML for anything else you might have/be interested in. :)

I checked out your thread, other than the cards I need, I see nothing else at all, not unless you got any hidden cards for trade that isn't on here

hi i have rocky helmet from boundaries crossed. I'm interested in your meloetta holo :)

Pokemontrade101 said:
hi i have rocky helmet from boundaries crossed. I'm interested in your meloetta holo :)

The Meloetta is what I need

ThePokeCollector89 said:
Pokemontrade101 said:

Sorry the zoroark holo from black and white I meant :)

ThePokeCollector89 said:
I checked out your thread, other than the cards I need, I see nothing else at all, not unless you got any hidden cards for trade that isn't on here

Unfortunately all I have is listed. Would you be willing to come to a deal for the cards I have for a small trade?

Pokemontrade101 said:
ThePokeCollector89 said:

Sorry the zoroark holo from black and white I meant :)

I also have an electivire holo mint from boundaries crossed :) I'm interested in plasma energy and skyla

Back