• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

(Updated: 08/05/13) [Haves] Plasma Storm, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

RE: (Updated: 15/01/13) [Haves] Computer Search, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

anythingbutgrass said:
I have:
Yanmega 5/124
Alomomola 37/124
Gothitelle 57/124
Marowak 61/124
Darmanitan 28/149
Gigalith 53/98
Whimsicott 12/98
Gliscor Holo 81/149
Flygon Holo 99/149
Unfezant 82/98
Base set Ninetales holo
Computer search Base set
Also have some extra stuff from the base set.
Interested in your Computer search ace spec.

Most of those I'm getting for trade, just waiting for them to confirm, plus looking to trade the computer search for either a full art or EX

RE: (Updated: 15/01/13) [Haves] Computer Search, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Shiny Altaria for Computer Search? Lmk!

Soul said:
Shiny Altaria for Computer Search? Lmk!

Anything else you need? I would like your Gold Potion and those two BC Blastoise and possibley that FA Cheren

I don't have any of your wanted (for sets I assume) ex's, but I've definitely got some, so take a look! I've got a decked shaymin that I would undeck for a comp. search too. And a keldeo EX FA, but I'm really only interested in the computer search.

anythingbutgrass said:
I don't have any of your wanted (for sets I assume) ex's, but I've definitely got some, so take a look! I've got a decked shaymin that I would undeck for a comp. search too. And a keldeo EX FA, but I'm really only interested in the computer search.

I already have a Keldeo FA, only cards I am looking for are on my wants for my sets

Only the Darkrai EX Promo.

3x Rare candies for the Gold Potion?

Awesome! PM me, and we can trade Addresses!

Maybe the Gold Potion

RE: (Updated: 04/02/13) [Haves] Computer Search, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

Please CML for:

Computer Search Ace Spec BC

RE: (Updated: 04/02/13) [Haves] Computer Search, etc [Wants] Mainly FA's and Shinys

I have a mint base set blastoise and shadowless squirtle i could throw in, looking at your comp. search LMK? :)

Back